Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
More rant/complain on Ep06

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Getting some SS.... slow laptop ftl >.>
Spoiler for some funny moment:
oi oi ill eat that :3 wouldnt want to see shiika's crying face now would you?

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-08-10, 18:46   Link #222
K0ryuoh
O.o

Hmm finally I manage to catch up on this show, just finished watching all 5 subs and ep06 raw at once....I have some question though about the show , some part pretty confusing.
My sorry if any of em was covered earlier.I only skim through the other 10 pages

-In Ep01, Centi was addressed as 9th class fire kind by Kabuto but in Ep04 Daisuke said it was 1st Class.Is that mistranslation?Just wondering since centi is supposed to be Rina's (lvl one)guardian, he cant be that weak.

-What is the difference between "kind" and "type" of mushi?I kept reading those 2 thing in this forum and the subs...do they mean the same thing actually?

-Rina mentioned something about west mushibane leader.So that means the group that Rina lead is just one of the branch.How many branches are there in Mushibane organization?

-What does SPEB aiming for?Are they just acting like peace keeper, killing mushi because they are dangerous or any hidden agenda?

-In Ep04 it was mentioned by Haji that those 3 people created Mushi (?) , why don't they go and hunt them instead?

-The new character shown at the end of Ep06 looks a lot like that guy from Saint Seiya(Hyoga?) I only notice she is a girl because of her breast.

That's all I can think of for now ....still have a few more questions that I cant remember for now.
Novel spoiler is fine ^^ I don't care,can't read the original one anyways.
Old 2007-08-10, 19:38   Link #223
raidou
Confused person

Send a message via MSN to raidou
:O Woah! that is a lots of spoiler-ish explaination you are asking ..You might not care but some people do actually

Anyway I will try to reply with minimum spoiler.Hebert most probably could explain better for some of em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0ryuoh View Post
-In Ep01, Centi was addressed as 9th class fire kind by Kabuto but in Ep04 Daisuke said it was 1st Class.Is that mistranslation?Just wondering since centi is supposed to be Rina's (lvl one)guardian, he cant be that weak.
Errr no , that was not a mistranslation.He is just that weak ...Mushibane is like a rebel group, can't be too choosy.
When Kakko mentioned about him being 1st class, it was aimed at his mature Mushi.There is a big difference.For easy comparison
Spoiler for Usage of Claymore's term from volume 3 manga/Epi10 Anime:

Quote:
-What is the difference between "kind" and "type" of mushi?I kept reading those 2 thing in this forum and the subs...do they mean the same thing actually?
Spoiler:

Quote:
-Rina mentioned something about west mushibane leader.So that means the group that Rina lead is just one of the branch.How many branches are there in Mushibane organization?
Spoiler:

Quote:
-What does SPEB aiming for?Are they just acting like peace keeper, killing mushi because they are dangerous or any hidden agenda?

-In Ep04 it was mentioned by Haji that those 3 people created Mushi (?) , why don't they go and hunt them instead?
Spoiler:

Quote:
-The new character shown at the end of Ep06 looks a lot like that guy from Saint Seiya(Hyoga?) I only notice she is a girl because of her breast.
that is because of the anime design ...go google mushi uta short story 3rd novel.That is her on the cover...very pretty actually.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Spoiler:
She is not really that prominent in the main novel but her story is covered more in Volume 03 of the short story.I only have volume 01 of that version >.>
Kakko is acquainted with Kasu just not in the way you are hoping for

P.S.
Sweet herbert is around too ^^..he can add/fix better details

Last edited by raidou; 2007-08-17 at 15:41.
Old 2007-08-10, 19:56   Link #224
herbert

Quote:
Hmm finally I manage to catch up on this show, just finished watching all 5 subs and ep06 raw at once....I have some question though about the show , some part pretty confusing.
My sorry if any of em was covered earlier.I only skim through the other 10 pages

I don't follow English subs so I can't tell you if it is a mistranslation by fansub or misunderstanding of yours. All I can tell is Senteli/Centi actually is 9th class. He may not be very strong, but don't lookdown him so much. Not all bug-hosts get a rank, being ranked already means he is above certain level. Even if the east central branch of SPEB has only three hosts having ranks (Kakkou, Minmin, Kabuto), not to mention a relative weak organization, Mushi-bane, which would have been wiped out already if not because they get a 1st class (Rina).

As for type and kind, type define the 3 forms of existence of bug, seperation, fusion, and special (haven't shown any special type in anime); kind defines the abilities of bugs: fire for combat, specialization/different for non-combat, secret for ability unknown (for example, snowfly is changed to secret kind after revive from fallen state).

Not sure how many branches Mushi-bane has, but all other branches are under Rina's command.

These will be spoiler
Quote:

That's all I can think of for now ....still have a few more questions that I cant remember for now.
Novel spoiler is fine ^^ I don't care,can't read the original one anyways.
Spoiler for spoilerish response:

Last edited by herbert; 2007-08-10 at 20:23.
Old 2007-08-11, 00:04   Link #225
K0ryuoh
O.o

Thank you very much for the answers both of you.Nice explanation xD

Just wondering how much the anime differ from the Novel?Since you both said there was some changes.
Old 2007-08-11, 11:01   Link #226
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Lol, episode 6 has good Daisuke/Rina moments
Old 2007-08-11, 14:15   Link #227
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ep 6 was awesome XD
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-08-11, 19:32   Link #228
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
ep 6 was awesome XD
Spoiler:
Agree ,

Spoiler for episode 6:

Quote:
Spoiler:
Subs doesn't say anything about that too She just asked her, "What is your dream?"

And I think that's her bug's ability, this should be considered a 'special' type right?

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler for episode 6:

Quote:
then there are the rina x daisuke moments XD wow they make such a great couple but so does shiika and daisuke imo...*scratches head* this is going to be a tough one...
Lol, same dilemma !

And what's more, they have a "Romeo + Juliet" thing going on
Old 2007-08-11, 20:30   Link #229
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Yes, I liked ep 6, too. I'm beginning to understand the characters and the situation at least a bit better. I love the work of both Nabatame Hitomi as Rina and Hanazawa Kana as Shiika. I think the insert song was by Hanazawa Kana, but there was nothing in the credits about it.

Naba-sama, for those who don't know, was Arcueid Brunestad in Tsukihime and Nobue-oneesan in Ichigo Mashimaro. Hanazawa Kana was Ryoko in Zegapain and plays Potemayo.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2007-08-11, 20:55   Link #230
herbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
And I think that's her bug's ability, this should be considered a 'special' type right?
No, the bug is seperation type. Type defines how the bug exists. Special type doesn't have a real form but we clearly see the bug on her neck.
Old 2007-08-11, 21:23   Link #231
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbert View Post
No, the bug is seperation type. Type defines how the bug exists. Special type doesn't have a real form but we clearly see the bug on her neck.
Eh? But we can see Shiika's Fuyuhotaru as well...
Old 2007-08-11, 22:52   Link #232
herbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Eh? But we can see Shiika's Fuyuhotaru as well...
Snowfly is seperation type. I see nowhere say otherwise. Shikka's bug was categorized as specialization KIND and lately recategorized as secret KIND after she revive from fallen state.
Old 2007-08-11, 22:55   Link #233
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbert View Post
Snowfly is seperation type. I see nowhere say otherwise. Shikka's bug is specialization KIND and change into secret KIND after she revive from fallen state.
Hmm...Ahh...Oohhh....
Old 2007-08-11, 23:53   Link #234
raidou
Confused person

@Chaos... kind and type has different meaning like what herbert explain ^^ (Any other way to translate this 特殊型 to English other than special type?it could be confusing sometimes)

It is easy to decide what type her (asami) bug is for novel reader too ...that woman is Eru/Oogui and Eru spawn separation type

You might see how special type user looks like next episode if Kasumiou get into a fight (which probably gonna happen with her battle maniac personalities)

Sweet pairing aren't they ...

Quote:
Hmm...Ahh...Oohhh....
Somehow that sound soo wrong.....

Last edited by raidou; 2007-08-12 at 00:06.
Old 2007-08-12, 04:38   Link #235
NeoSam

A prologue volume 0

A prologue Mushi-Uta light novel will be published on September 1st, 2007. it will be titled: Mushi-Uta 00 Yume no Hajimari (ムシウタ 00.夢の始まり).

As always it will be published under the boy's label Sneaker Bunko. I'll post its cover when its available.
Old 2007-08-12, 23:25   Link #236
aONErox
Trainee

rina x daisuke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I APPROVE THIS MARRAIGE!~! Ep 6 woo leaves some mysteries~ and other things to look forward too
Old 2007-08-13, 12:50   Link #237
raidou
Confused person

There is a sub by SBS out late last night for Ep06 if anyone waiting for it.

Daisuke Novel scan

Last edited by raidou; 2007-08-13 at 23:54.
Old 2007-08-14, 21:30   Link #238
JaoJao
The One and Only!

lol i cant find any mushiuta pictures =[ are they so rare?
and raidou, nice sig, whats it say?
Old 2007-08-14, 21:51   Link #239
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
Some great RinaxDaisuke moments in ep 6, looking forward to more
Can't wait to see who this yellow haired girl is
Old 2007-08-14, 22:21   Link #240
herbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaoJao View Post
and raidou, nice sig, whats it say?
I guess it means

Codename: Crow

Organization: Headquaters of SPEB

Power Class: Non

Bug: Karasuyanma (Note: it is from google translator so no guarantee for its spelling correctness)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaoJao View Post
lol i cant find any mushiuta pictures =[ are they so rare?
Very few, indeed very few. I went through many sites and only found one.

Spoiler for slight panty:

Tags
action, drama, fantasy, romance, shounen