AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic > Past FMP Series (Archive)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-08, 02:34   Link #41
sopel
Rei Ayanami

Send a message via ICQ to sopel Send a message via MSN to sopel
Quote:
The dojo scene !!! And the hotspring scene
I totally agree, hell yeah. I laughed for like 30 min straight when he was shooting one of the dojo guys with the shotgun helpessly on the ground^^
Old 2004-01-22, 13:23   Link #42
SwiftStar
Daydreamer

I have only seen up to around four or five but the two funniest moments for me were when he

Spoiler:
Old 2004-01-22, 15:55   Link #43
Xaros

all the full metal panic is awesome
somethink that i remeber are

1. when sagara get's up with the green disguise in the first episode
2. the second all of it (sdie die....)
3. the rugbe team
4. the hospital episode

hope for season 3
Old 2004-01-22, 16:06   Link #44
uzumaki

HAHAHAH man they are all so funny...but one scene that was just too funny was when in the last episode sagara is lecturing ppl about a peaceful solution, and chidori, with her head bent down says "sosuke..." and the next think you know is thousands of little people jumping towards him in slow motion with chidori in the middle....so funny.
hmm and i think the one of the first was when he was interpreting a poem and all he could see was war scenes.hehhheheh
Old 2004-01-22, 20:16   Link #45
Mcdonalds

hehehe all these scenes. For me the memorable scenes for me are:

The rugby scene when he's training them
The dojo fighting scene
Him as a model taking the lady hostage
Inside the haunted hospital (all of it)
On the beach when he tries to 'calm' chidori after the watermelon
Lastly the part where sousuke thinks chidori stepped on a mine the most likely (wasn't expecting that at all)
Old 2004-01-24, 22:26   Link #46
strider_hiryu
A-Class Strider

Send a message via ICQ to strider_hiryu Send a message via MSN to strider_hiryu
3-words
Bonta Ball-stomp Attack
Old 2004-01-25, 18:17   Link #47
nooc

I thought the story about the old man and his dumplins was kind of funny.
There is soo much in this anime that makes you laugh. Anyone who hasn't seen it should see it immediately!
Old 2004-01-25, 20:53   Link #48
RED6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Klown
So, what are some of the funniest moments in the FMP: Fumoffu series? I thought Sagara making weapons out of the Bonta-kun costumes was one of the most hilarious moments in the series. The fact that he didn't understand why it didn't sell that well made it even funnier. Also, Weber's attempts at peeking at the ladies in the hot springs trip. That was hilarious.
Either:

A) the part in the haunted hospital episode where Chidori is determined to make Sagara scared and she points to the girl with blood on her face. The music and Sagara's reaction made that hilarious.

B) The ending where everyone is in a brawl after Sagara wins the raffle and Chidori is trying to get everyone to calm down until she's hit with like a book, and then she does like a roundhouse on this guy.
Old 2004-02-06, 03:01   Link #49
roguenoir
Rogue Member

First Series:
When Souske and Kaname are arguing over the cultural festival and she accidentally sets off one of the detectors and gets sprayed with red paint.. then she takes it all out on Souske...

Second Series:

- The entire second unaired episode.. especially each time when Kaname gets mad at Souske for setting up his traps - she's shown with sharp pointed teeth in those scenes.. lol.

- The episode when Souske is participating in the "girl hunt" and Kaname eventually finds out what he and Shinji were up to
Old 2004-02-17, 02:00   Link #50
ferny7

Talking

i think teh funnyest eppisode was when they were at the hospital and the all of a sudden a head pups up from the side.
i was laughing for like 30 mins strainght
Old 2004-02-20, 17:39   Link #51
SoulDrinker
wandering soul

Send a message via MSN to SoulDrinker
[QUOTE=roguenoir]

Second Series:

- The entire second unaired episode.. especially each time when Kaname gets mad at Souske for setting up his traps - she's shown with sharp pointed teeth in those scenes.. lol.

there was a unaired ep need to find that and in season on where when chidori found sousake with her panties and most of season 2
Old 2004-02-20, 22:00   Link #52
Rue_Spainec
Knight, Bishop, or Rook

Send a message via MSN to Rue_Spainec Send a message via Yahoo to Rue_Spainec
Talking Season 2

The part in the last episode when Sagara was making an emotional speech and suddenly the audio is turned off and the entire class is makinga rush at Sagara with evil eyes and faces armed with teeth, Kaname was in the middleand the first to make contact. I love awkward silent moments. Another funny moment was the refference made to Gundam SEED in the hot springs episode, the panties decomposed in his mind. This entire second series is great and all parts were funny.
Old 2004-02-24, 20:29   Link #53
Ravits

Did i missed out the underwear SEED mode/gundam seed/Kazami Pansu SeeD?
I duh remember there is any eps about gundam seed or underwear SEED
can someone tell me which eps or wat izzit about ?
Old 2004-02-25, 22:35   Link #54
Shirayuki
<insert cool title>

I like all the episodes O.o everything was funny, I loved how they talk so fast and how automatically Chidori would whip out her fan and thwap Sousuke over the head o.o;;

Yes the Rugby was funny, the censoring part where he was cussing at them and not really knowing what he was saying o.o;; I love that crazy police woman! She's so funny!!! XD and Bonta-kun's just cute XD ah ha ha *runs off to watch FMP*
Old 2004-02-26, 00:29   Link #55
Gundam Master

Send a message via AIM to Gundam Master
I liked the unaried epidosed that had the coach trying to posion the bread. I really liked the part in that ep where durring gym class those people did that weird dance it was really funny because I didn't expect it and it was one really funny dance.
Old 2006-02-08, 08:43   Link #56
pokemon123
Puri puri puri puri..BANG

The similarity between GS and FMP!Fumoffu *spoilers*

During the hot springs ep, when the blonde guy(forgot his name!) passed the gun to the guy in specs, it was really touching.And when the sentry guns appeared,he activated his SEED which was actually an undergarment!!!His reactions and movements were also similar to the characters in GS that has SEED.

When he actually jumped up so high,I was shocked!But when he came crashing down, he landed face first in Sagara's thing!!!That was the scene that I'm sure made many people falling off their seats in disgust and laughter!!!
Old 2006-02-14, 18:42   Link #57
Pippin4242

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
Numerous references to Monty Python's Flying Circus.

(i.e. "how to kill a person with a fruit" sketch = Bonta-kun wielding a banana in the action cut where he tries to attack Tessa while she's in the shower)

pretty obvious if you think about it...FMP author Gatoh-san is known to be a huge Monty Python fan.
OMG! I can't believe I never made the connection! I caught the Holy Hand Grenade line in Cinderella at Boku-tachi, and the obvious (or at least I thought so until the friend who actually owned the DVDs was like "but what's with that name?") LOTR reference in the name 'Mithril'...

Are there any other Python references? I haven't been able to see all of Fumoffu (and actually I haven't seen all of the Flying Circus, just a best of and I own the first half of the scripts).

What if he's got a pointed sti~ck?

ETA: Pokemon123, dear me! Who could forget the name of the illustrious Sgt. Kurz Weber?

*~Pips~*
Old 2006-02-14, 20:22   Link #58
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

when sousuke is playing the dating simulator, he says somtin like "Please dont end negotiations... we can strike a deal!!!"
Old 2007-02-03, 21:16   Link #59
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

The funniest moment IMO would be in FUMOFFU where Sagara doesnt notice Kana's new mizuki and then splatters her with a melon the Bat Scene .Also all the scenes where Bonta Kun is featured the interaction between Pony and Bonta ' Pony pony pony Fumoffu fumoffu fumoffu '
Old 2007-02-03, 22:29   Link #60
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

... srry to be off topic but did anyone else notice that in the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya the esper guy says fumoffu while doing a volleyball service like attack?

any further information on this or just a random reference to Fullmetal Panic?

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Closed Thread