AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-02-06, 14:10   Link #61
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenish Growth View Post
Did Camille have a loli body type too? Or was it just that the original game's Camille often wore goth loli clothes?

That's the hard part in imagining her because her body type doesn't match her personality.
Camille is a loli. From the author memo.

『Appearance』: Pink hair (twin tails), raspberry coloured eyes, pink lips, a fair skinned loli-type bishoujo.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-07, 17:16   Link #62
Scarlletbutterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenish Growth View Post
Did Camille have a loli body type too? Or was it just that the original game's Camille often wore goth loli clothes?

That's the hard part in imagining her because her body type doesn't match her personality.

I Google translated the web novel and it didn't work out too well. When the characters are talking about something specific it's not too bad for me, but the more casual their conversation is the more difficult it is for me to understand the Google translation. It's better than nothing though.
Try using this for MTL: http://honyaku.nifty.com

Helped me a lot after I read the LN with google

Last edited by Scarlletbutterfly; 2015-02-07 at 18:49.
Scarlletbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-07, 17:32   Link #63
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Can't believe I missed this..

U-uh is this as cute as Kenkyo? The magic theme and how the reincarnation person isn't alone seems like a pretty interesting setting.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-07, 18:05   Link #64
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

There is a good amount of chapters translated to get a "taste" of this & it does feel a bit like Kenkyo, it's pretty interesting.
Old 2015-02-07, 19:59   Link #65
GodTurtleOm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Can't believe I missed this..

U-uh is this as cute as Kenkyo? The magic theme and how the reincarnation person isn't alone seems like a pretty interesting setting.
It's like Kenkyo meets Mushoku Tensei with more of a focus on relationships. So no, not usually as cute as Kenkyo, and a little bit darker than MT. It does have cute moments, from what I've seen. Still a very solid series, and like El Rue said, there's enough translated at this point to get a taste of it.
GodTurtleOm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 21:14   Link #66
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodTurtleOm View Post
It's like Kenkyo meets Mushoku Tensei with more of a focus on relationships. So no, not usually as cute as Kenkyo, and a little bit darker than MT. It does have cute moments, from what I've seen. Still a very solid series, and like El Rue said, there's enough translated at this point to get a taste of it.
I wouldn't say it is darker then MT the world was just set up to be one huge darma bomb given whhat we are told about rhe endings of the game at the start of the novel other then the king of hearts ending ( throne up spurred, war, and revolution) and thats before the butterfly effect due to changes but it has gotten nowhere close to MT's diary chapters.

There still is a lot of humor in it as well given the MC feels like she should be in a shonen battle manga at times
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-09, 08:43   Link #67
vivaldi_in_tropical

did anything said that she has tiwn tails ?
i didn't get that feeling because basically she knows that her appearance is anime-like (pink hair that shocked her and always almost put her in shame) which she didn't liked as she was a closet otaku at best. i get the image that she is a tomboy straight haired girl with a lot tattoo and a innocent grin on her face...
vivaldi_in_tropical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-09, 08:55   Link #68
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldi_in_tropical View Post
did anything said that she has twin tails ?
The Authors Memo was also translated, the one before the chapters.

Quote:
Camille Rhodolite (17)
Q of Hearts
<Game Setting>
・『Personality』: A can’t-take-a-hint burikko type rival. Likes the King of Hearts (romantically)
・『Status』: Daughter of a marquis
・『Appearance』: Pink hair (twin tails), raspberry coloured eyes, pink lips, a fair skinned loli-type bishoujo
・『Clothing』: Goth loli fashion

<In the original world>
Aizawa Aimi (16) ♀
A high school girl
・『Personality』: No matter what you made her do, she was fairly good/not bad at it (she couldn’t go beyond this), and she was happy-go-lucky
A fan of the King of Hearts in the game
・『Status』: Part of the go home club, and was around the upper-middle of the class
Her father is a salaryman, and her mother is a housewife
・『Appearance』: Fairly attractive/not bad looking (not somebody attractive beyond reach, somebody an average person could easily confess to)
・『Clothing』: The natural type (she pretends to be the neat and clean type)
That was the stats/info in-game of the character she turned into. She of course completely changed that because it doesn't fit her tastes.
Old 2015-02-09, 09:30   Link #69
vivaldi_in_tropical

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
The Authors Memo was also translated, the one before the chapters.

That was the stats/info in-game of the character she turned into. She of course completely changed that because it doesn't fit her tastes.
i guess that part really didn't match her personality...
i get the feeling that aizimi is a straight haired girl based on her personality...
no change on the appearance after crossing ?
Old 2015-02-09, 11:11   Link #70
Amegashita
Still bad at Japanese

If you read chapter 12, Achille notes that Camille's hair isn't curled at the time because of her job. Pretty much insinuating that normally Camille prefers to have her hair curled.

Last edited by Amegashita; 2015-02-09 at 12:48.
Amegashita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-09, 15:30   Link #71
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amegashita View Post
If you read chapter 12, Achille notes that Camille's hair isn't curled at the time because of her job. Pretty much insinuating that normally Camille prefers to have her hair curled.
She also had curled hair in the real world given the side story
Quote:
Father?[/Otousama?] That can’t be. This man isn’t my father[/otousama].
Father is a man who is always working, and wouldn’t be worried about his daughter like this.
And also, if he was my father then he’d have the same light pink hair as me. Pink hair like this…
I touched my own hair, and realised something was wrong.

“Curled hair?”

I wouldn’t do something like curl my hair. My straight and silky hair is my pride.
Shocked, I took my hair into my hands.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-09, 19:19   Link #72
vivaldi_in_tropical

Quote:
Father?[/Otousama?] That can’t be. This man isn’t my father[/otousama].
Father is a man who is always working, and wouldn’t be worried about his daughter like this.
And also, if he was my father then he’d have the same light pink hair as me. Pink hair like this…
I touched my own hair, and realised something was wrong.

“Curled hair?”

I wouldn’t do something like curl my hair. My straight and silky hair is my pride.
Shocked, I took my hair into my hands.
i missed that part. so my theory is right. she is straigh haired girl given her personality
Old 2015-02-09, 20:46   Link #73
Amegashita
Still bad at Japanese

Quote:
i missed that part. so my theory is right. she is straigh haired girl given her personality
Uhm, you're wrong I think, unless you're talking about the real Camille. What you're quoting is the side story where it shows Camille being transported to Aimi's body. It's the other way around. The original Camille is a straight haired girl, while the Aimi who is now Camille prefers her hair to be curled.
Amegashita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-10, 00:27   Link #74
vivaldi_in_tropical

Quote:
Uhm, you're wrong I think, unless you're talking about the real Camille. What you're quoting is the side story where it shows Camille being transported to Aimi's body. It's the other way around. The original Camille is a straight haired girl, while the Aimi who is now Camille prefers her hair to be curled.
ooh ya i got it wrong hahaha...
that's camille alright. but still i prefer seeing her as straight haired girl...
Old 2015-02-19, 19:58   Link #75
Mechatrill

The translation finally updated, finishing up the first arc with chapter 17. Camille is of course as shounen and wrong genre as ever.

Also included is an Author's memo, which lists the major characters, both current and upcoming.

I especially like certain lines in the listings for Royce, Camille, and Achille.

Spoiler:
Mechatrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-19, 21:47   Link #76
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
ooh ya i got it wrong hahaha...
that's camille alright. but still i prefer seeing her as straight haired girl...
Makes me think of one of three characters:

1 - HDD form Uni
2 - That lesbian girl who keeps trying to kill Akihisa from Baka and Test, and wants to get together with the flat-chested red-haired girl who seems to always end up going on three-person dates with the other main heroine.
3 - Sousou from Koihime Musou.
Amanomurakumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-19, 21:50   Link #77
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Anyone keeping up with the latest raw? Honestly I'm speed-reading it so I might lose some things (the only chapters that I read slowly is the last few arcs and when Kamille+Achille flirting with each other ) but
Spoiler:

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-20, 00:27   Link #78
vivaldi_in_tropical

he got a rival now ? great !
cant wait reading from tria perspective
Old 2015-02-20, 12:28   Link #79
Briollaire
ビームセイバー使い

the raws for web novel arc 1 and 2 are getting taken down, because joyously, this getting a novel publication by alphapolis.

will perhaps be out in spring (a few months from now)
Old 2015-02-20, 13:09   Link #80
DemiDomo
Rest in peace Monty.

3 new chapters r up.
DemiDomo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
body swapping, otome game, webnovel