1 out of 10 : Painful 2 4.55%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-06-05, 07:58   Link #101
Biohazardous

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
Same

I want Gasper Volume to animated plz don't crush my hope >_<
Don't worry we will probably get it in time.
Old 2015-06-05, 08:05   Link #102
Weather
Wonder Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
Talk for yourself. I want v10 animated even if it's made by friggin' Toei.
Screw that, even if it's freaking Pierrot or DEEN I want my Vol 10 Dammit!

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-05, 08:17   Link #103
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
^You are welcome to your opinion thats for sure. But be prepared for grief when your opinion isnt a popular one
And this words were proved to be true.
Old 2015-06-05, 08:21   Link #104
dmaxzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
^You are welcome to your opinion thats for sure. But be prepared for grief when your opinion isnt a popular one
I know. But I am bulletproof. I mean, what can they do? Caps lock me until I die? C´mon, its all good.
dmaxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-05, 08:42   Link #105
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaxzero View Post
I know. But I am bulletproof. I mean, what can they do? Caps lock me until I die? C´mon, its all good.

No but i'll be honest you are looking at rather weak marksman. If it was me well thats another story.

EDIT: I'm gonna try to get a thread ready for Season 4 speculation in the LN thread and for my fellow friends in the LN thread and so people want to avoid spoilers i ask we move to the LN thread because its time to talk some serious business

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested

Last edited by ImperialFlameGod8190; 2015-06-05 at 09:00.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-05, 09:12   Link #106
dmaxzero

Oh well. So be it.
dmaxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-07, 21:31   Link #107
azeem40

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
Yup, JD was great. But now that I think about it, why DID Shelba send Asia to the void anyway? Why didn't he just blast her?
I'd say that dying in a void of nothingness is a more painful way to go than just being blasted. If you have seen The Final Act of Inuyasha, you'd know what I mean.

To give you a vague idea of what forever or eternity is let's think along these lines. Suppose you were the greatest scientist of all time and you have just invented your greatest invention, a time machine. You have designed your time machine in such a way that it can be set to travel any amount of time at any speed. So you set your time machine to travel ten to the 500th power years per SECOND. In other words you time machine can go forward into time at 10 followed by 500 zero number of years every second. Now say that you set it to run at that speed for 10 followed by 500 zeros YEARS. Put another way that is you time machine is set at 10 to the 500 power years per second for 10 to the 500 years. No human being can come close to imagining how long that is. But compared to eternity this is not even a second as far as time is concern, you see there is no end to forever or eternity.

Basically, it can also be applied to nothingness. It is unimaginable. You don't know what the feeling is. Not knowing some pain but having that pain is the worst feeling, IMO.

This article can also explain the concept of nothingness: http://news.yahoo.com/nothing-physic...VfMQRzZWMDc3I-

Last edited by azeem40; 2015-06-07 at 21:43.
azeem40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-09, 08:48   Link #108
Ultragunner

Until now I can't understand one thing, when Ise went berserk with JD, instead of using the Oppai Dragon song (which is a ridiculous yet awesome way to wake Ise up), they went and use a generic loved one (Rias) screaming out to the hero. WHYYY???? The time Rias desperately called out to Ise could be used for the Oppai Dragon Song and yet.....
If they had not planned to use the song at all from the beginning, then what is the song in one of the PVs????? they did make an effort of producing the song but only to use it for a short clip?
Old 2015-06-09, 09:23   Link #109
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
Until now I can't understand one thing, when Ise went berserk with JD, instead of using the Oppai Dragon song (which is a ridiculous yet awesome way to wake Ise up), they went and use a generic loved one (Rias) screaming out to the hero. WHYYY???? The time Rias desperately called out to Ise could be used for the Oppai Dragon Song and yet.....
If they had not planned to use the song at all from the beginning, then what is the song in one of the PVs????? they did make an effort of producing the song but only to use it for a short clip?
I think they produced it because of the fact they know that the Song was popular but IMO they still plan to use it the question is how.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-09, 16:33   Link #110
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 9. Dragon of Dragon

To me, S3 not only fixes but vastly improves from S2. This episode became mind-blowing out of proportions with Issei going into an incomplete, Dragon transformation.

What we got ourselves is that we learned who Orphis is, and she's aiming for the Dragon of Dragon to return to silence; Khaos Brigade's loli boss.

At this point, I would call Khaos Brigade tresspassing into grey-zone territory, since they at least picked-up Asia from the dimensional void, although they were checking upon different things and happened to cross by.

But, man, that Red Dragon, little apocalypse made for an epic racket, and we got to see Vali in White Dragon form.

Sorry, it's just this episode threw lots of vocabulary terms and words for me to digest, but man Issei losing his consciousness over Asia's presumed death, and jumping into the abyss of darkness by the leftovers from that Reynare bitch made me to sob for him and feel compassion (*so long as he's not thinking about boobs*)

Anyways, looks like disgrace after disgrace continue to befall the occult club. Rias might have returned Issei to normal, but he faints towards the end of this episode.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote