lawrence

My guess is transformation magic allowing you to change into a demi-human
lawrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 09:30   Link #11363
elwshahy3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence View Post
i dont think that will be important they can transfer their souls to another body by soul magic
elwshahy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 10:46   Link #11364
Sarka

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence View Post
That would be extremely lame. If its something like that, it would be at least on the rank of bioganism transfiguration. Can you say, transform anyone or any animals into ridiculous OP pet, underling. Just think how op that would be, you can grant anyone the instant cast ability o.O
Sarka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 15:06   Link #11365
NovelReader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riz View Post
oh right . . .
it's [Azure Sky] not [Azure Dragon] . . .
so wat's d'name of her newest spell name ?
Flames of divine punishment(literal translationish, was in my summary)
NovelReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 18:06   Link #11366
Sarka

Weren't all of her spell are just flashy techniques she came up with to look cool? I was under the impression that the can do the same thing without the dragon shape.
Sarka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 18:16   Link #11367
IAmAsianNoob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarka View Post
Weren't all of her spell are just flashy techniques she came up with to look cool? I was under the impression that the can do the same thing without the dragon shape.
Dunno about the sky version, but the dragon version is basically more magic but condensed in the form of a dragon(which she based on Hajime's description of a dragon). She could probably give the magic any form, but decided to stick with a dragon for Hajime I guess?
IAmAsianNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 18:18   Link #11368
Ghiest Cid

She fascinated by dragons that is why Tio is spared from death.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 18:52   Link #11369
ComaLoL

the "dragon shaped" spell are a mix of cool, functional and psicological

1) cool... because they are dragon... and dragon are cool (she also had high expectation of tio's race and was heartbroken when she found out that she is a pervert ^^')

2) functional... in the fact that they being big mass of magic that is moved trough the air and being magic manipulated trough imagination (if I remebr correctly... but may be confused with other fantasy LN ^^'), giving them a form make it easier to move them

3) psicological... because having your ally getting "devoured" by a dragon and even "jumping" into his jaws surely have a deep impact on those that see it... also magic capable of "creating creature" is considered impossible (that is what somone say the first time she uses her thunder dragon spell) and this futher increase the idea of "how much powerfull that enemy caster can be!"

possessing a gun that can kill a thosand is a thing... but having people scramble in fear just when they see you take it into your hand is much more usefull ^^
ComaLoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 19:12   Link #11370
mhyr1104

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovelReader View Post
Spoiler for :

time2sleep
Thanks for reply

about Yue's 'dragon magic', I thought it also help 'sustain' her magic. The first time she used it, it was compounded from 'Thunder Hammer' (I think?) and gravity magic, so even though 'Thunder Hammer' should have only strike once, she could 'maintain' the lightning and use it continuously.

I guess it's the difference between a fireball being shot in a straight line, and a fireball which you can move around after you launch it.
mhyr1104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 20:25   Link #11371
Schion93

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAsianNoob View Post
Dunno about the sky version, but the dragon version is basically more magic but condensed in the form of a dragon(which she based on Hajime's description of a dragon). She could probably give the magic any form, but decided to stick with a dragon for Hajime I guess?
If you remember when they first met Tio she is personally fond of the Dragon people tribe (being that they are legendary) so the reason she makes her magic take that form is cause she likes them and that may be the reason why she got Hajime to tell her stories about dragons in his world
Schion93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 23:31   Link #11372
Ghiest Cid

Cockroaches? I bet they would use mass area fire magic while screaming " don't come here"
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-02, 01:35   Link #11373
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Even so, the enemy much better than terraformars.
sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-02, 01:44   Link #11374
Boccob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dart-Sama View Post
non of those us a waspon of mass destruction, except the black hole one
it has to be something on nuke bomb lvl
Considering what he has to work with he should be able to make a WMD that does nothing but steal souls. It would have the same result as if he'd used a nuetron bomb.
Boccob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-02, 02:36   Link #11375
Sebazu

Did all of their feelings get reversed or just Hajime and Yue's?
Sebazu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-02, 06:30   Link #11376
Schion93

y'know I kinda wanna see them use the cockroaches emotion reversal magic on the bastards like Freed and bitch Eri and also Hiyama if he were still alive
Schion93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-02, 11:54   Link #11377
M.A.D

Is there a summary for chapters 126 and onwards somewhere in this thread? I'd start searching but I don't wanna end up wasting time to find nothing?

"If thou find thy neighbor trying to touch thy loli, thine right for crotch related violence is justified. Thou dost unleash upon those foolish lot thy righteous fury.

If in which the unlucky knaves miss death's sweet release, upon the males, a change of fate shall befall them. For they shall become "man-woman", harbingers of doom & fashionable clothing tastes."

--From the Book of Haulia
M.A.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-02, 12:13   Link #11378
Dart-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.D View Post
Is there a summary for chapters 126 and onwards somewhere in this thread? I'd start searching but I don't wanna end up wasting time to find nothing?
there is, irecommendu to start from page 500
Dart-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-02, 14:17   Link #11379
M.A.D

Ooh! Much appreciated!!

"If thou find thy neighbor trying to touch thy loli, thine right for crotch related violence is justified. Thou dost unleash upon those foolish lot thy righteous fury.

If in which the unlucky knaves miss death's sweet release, upon the males, a change of fate shall befall them. For they shall become "man-woman", harbingers of doom & fashionable clothing tastes."

--From the Book of Haulia
M.A.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-02, 15:09   Link #11380
ChuckE
Provoker

The day after tomorrow....Cannot wait for it.....The great entrance of Hajime and massacre of demons

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel