Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-20, 21:58   Link #1
ff7799
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ff7799 Send a message via MSN to ff7799
gay and perverted naruto characters !!!

Ok this might be a little critical however I have noticed that their are many characters in naruto that have homosexual\perverted personalities and characteristics.
The first would be the kid that naruto and sasuke fought way back in episodes 10 through 20, he resembled a girl and naruto even called him cute even after finding out that he was a guy. Next their is orochimaru who actually licked his lips the first time he met sasuke, and kakashi actually stuck his fingers up naruto Butt on the first day that he met him, he also reads a adult book called "Come Come Paradise" I mean we have all these filthy individuals in naruto, anyone familiar with the naruto Gameboy advance game will know that one of kakashi's standard moves is his Butt fucking move. What do you guys think.
Old 2003-12-20, 22:11   Link #2
juri_miki
Death Note Fanatic

Send a message via ICQ to juri_miki Send a message via AIM to juri_miki
Is this like the first time you've watched any anime? Is there some kind of correlation between being gay and perverted? Being a pervert is one thing, but being gay is a totally different thing.

Even if there really are any true homosexual characters in this anime, what's the big deal? Not that there are any, despite the insignificant examples you pulled out. There are jokes, but in honesty, even if there were I don't see the big issue in bringing it out. I don't see any posts where someone is yelling "straight and perverted naruto characters!!!" Which there actualy are. Why not call that out considering that the latter is true?
Old 2003-12-20, 22:22   Link #3
Merco
I like pie

I think that was the worst trolling I've ever seen. If you want to do it properly you need to be a bit more subtle.
Old 2003-12-20, 22:25   Link #4
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

is there something wrong with being gay and/or perverted?
but really, there's not that much of that stuff going on in naruto.

As compared to other anime, its about the same, its not to any extreme
Old 2003-12-20, 22:27   Link #5
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
Lol, Another semi-pointless thread. And like stated above, their is a fine line between gay and perverted. It was meant to be funny and such, get a grip. And also, reconize this one thing. The one and only truly gay character is Oro, or better known now as Michael Jackson. (**Queue high pitch scream and crotch grab whilst moon walking**)
Old 2003-12-20, 22:37   Link #6
wnkryo
HainShodan

Can we please not talk about what is or inst gay, i mean thier are already enouf fucking homo's in this world as it is.

As for perverted ninjas, whats wrong with that ^^
Old 2003-12-20, 22:54   Link #7
monir
cho~ kakkoii

haha..your attempt at humor has failed because we have done our share of flaming to the previous look-alike-threads..You are late..actually, some of us may recognize ff7799, even though he has dropped is "a" from the end of his nick..no need to be worried, Naruto-forumites..he is rather harmless..oye ff7799, what happened to your promise to give us some AMV on Lee and Naruto? you have the habit of being late in everything..
Old 2003-12-20, 23:08   Link #8
JAppi
Banned

Send a message via AIM to JAppi Send a message via MSN to JAppi Send a message via Yahoo to JAppi
You amaze me. Normally I have to start these pointless threads, but it looks like you've already done it for me. Thank you for making the forums a worse place.
Closed Thread