AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-12-14, 08:52   Link #2101
Zetsubo
著述遮断

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyel View Post
Real and Dream Shizuku

OK, It's just an excuse to publish this photo.
Good Excuse

If there was a live action film/series/drama for kempfer I am sure she could pass for Shizuku ... that is assuming she can act... especially as a seductress.
Zetsubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-14, 09:03   Link #2102
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor Jube View Post
Spoiler for big:

SONIC HEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES!
All in all, I think the studio was on something while making it, that or they thought that it would be a good idea to go out with a BATSHIT CRAZY ending, which in this case it failed.
Terribly.
Ever heard of H-manga? It gives you a certain kind of high for the next 20-30 minutes.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-14, 10:17   Link #2103
davie

Two new transformation scenes haha.

But really, it felt so rushed...
Old 2009-12-15, 12:42   Link #2104
Velsy

I have to say episode 11 was terrible. Well the fight scene was terrible. Sure it may of made good fan service with the cloths ripping and such, but it's still terrible. They even let them get away because of a stupid kiss..........

Anyway thats what I think.

I'd rate it as the most terrible episode in the series so far.

Spoiler:

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 12:46   Link #2105
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

You know it's funny. Everyone claims the who DBZ scene was terrible so the episode was terrible. That whole from DBZ to the end was like what? 3mins? Hahaha.

It's nice to see so much talk was generated over shizuku's little bra scene there

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 14:07   Link #2106
ZeroForever

finished watching the series last night... i would give it a 5/10, the series is a strictly average. It's a typical fanservice series that at least knowingly played to those factors and made fun of itself at times. The fact that it butchers characters of the original LN though makes me moan in contempt.
Old 2009-12-15, 14:25   Link #2107
PNGO
#1 in ♦YouR♦ ♥HuRt♥ ♂

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
You know it's funny. Everyone claims the who DBZ scene was terrible so the episode was terrible. That whole from DBZ to the end was like what? 3mins? Hahaha.

It's nice to see so much talk was generated over shizuku's little bra scene there
I know it wasn't THAT terrible, imo the terrible part of the episode was when the animals started to sing i seriously muted that part lol
PNGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 17:46   Link #2108
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNGO View Post
I know it wasn't THAT terrible, imo the terrible part of the episode was when the animals started to sing i seriously muted that part lol
I agree 100%! The whole animal singing was REALLY dumb. Now why Mikoto wears a green bra and Akane doesn't wear any is my real question..haha

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 21:54   Link #2109
BigSky
Death & Rebirth

I just wanna know why Akane tried to Natsuru at the firsts scenes of Ep. 1
Old 2009-12-16, 03:21   Link #2110
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
can somebody ask Sakura to stop acting like a girl & take off HIS strap-on boobs?
then fight like a real man through a fist fight, makes me wonder why our heroes let HIM & HIS annoying harems escape with their heads still attached?
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-16, 03:45   Link #2111
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

Finally got around to watching episode 11 and all honesty, I really liked the episode. After reading up how bad episode 11 was on here, I was expecting an absolute Canvas2-like train wreck of a episode and I don't think it was after watching it. I kind of wish that there was more of information and background into Tamiko and the white Kämpfers and the Entrails' song was very annoying, but again I found the episode to be very enjoyable. And as a whole, Kämpfer has been a joy to watch for me.

So, here are my post-episode 11 rankings for the girls.
10. Rika
9. Sayaka
8. Ryouka
7. Masumi
6. Hitomi
5. Mikoto
4. Akane
3. Kaede
2. Natsuru
1. Shizuku
Old 2009-12-16, 03:49   Link #2112
Wrath88
Kissing...

I just have one question about your ranking. What exactly has Natsuru done to deserve 2nd spot, apart from his Cursed With Awesome?
Old 2009-12-16, 03:59   Link #2113
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
I just have one question about your ranking. What exactly has Natsuru done to deserve 2nd spot, apart from his Cursed With Awesome?
It's basically my personal preferences on the girls, so I'll just go with the fact that I think female Natsuru is hot. Actually seeing Natsuru use her powers in episode 11 was also nice. And for some reason girls with blue hair have always been high with me. I know, there really isn't an exact method to my madness in preferences.
Old 2009-12-16, 04:01   Link #2114
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Quote:
thats a great call.
Old 2009-12-16, 04:25   Link #2115
Wrath88
Kissing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkharuhiism View Post
It's basically my personal preferences on the girls, so I'll just go with the fact that I think female Natsuru is hot. Actually seeing Natsuru use her powers in episode 11 was also nice. And for some reason girls with blue hair have always been high with me. I know, there really isn't an exact method to my madness in preferences.
Okay, I think I get it. You're judging each girl mainly on looks, but sometimes you ignore/include other factors like character traits, thus ranking them higher/lower than other people might normally do. Am I right?
Old 2009-12-16, 04:40   Link #2116
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

Quote:
Okay, I think I get it. You're judging each girl mainly on looks, but sometimes you ignore/include other factors like character traits, thus ranking them higher/lower than other people might normally do. Am I right?
In hindsight, I guess so, yes. I wouldn't necessarily say "mainly" on looks though. It's more of a feel for the characters too, about how I feel about each of the characters. Don't get me wrong, I do judge quite a bit based on looks, but I wouldn't say it's the be-all end-all main factor. I would say along with her looks there is a certain charm about Natsuru that connects to me.
Old 2009-12-16, 04:45   Link #2117
Wrath88
Kissing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkharuhiism View Post
In hindsight, I guess so, yes. I wouldn't necessarily say "mainly" on looks though. It's more of a feel for the characters too, about how I feel about each of the characters. Don't get me wrong, I do judge quite a bit based on looks, but I wouldn't say it's the be-all end-all main factor. I would say along with her looks there is a certain charm about Natsuru that connects to me.
Apology for the 'mainly' part. That shouldn't have been in there . But I get the idea about feeling, K. Natsuru is really cute in the way that she's unused to being a girl, etc. Plus the point of her seiyuu...
Old 2009-12-16, 06:36   Link #2118
Rasengan_q

i just wanna say that i lol so hard at the ending. What the **** with this
Rasengan_q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-16, 16:21   Link #2119
Joachim
et tu, brute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
This is one of the worst endings i have seen in a long time. I dont understand how something that has done pretty damn good with developments suddenly Kamizake in the depths of hell. Its like writers seriously became bored at the end. Someone needs to submit a memo that says "writing endings to animes while dropping acid and intoxicated does not yield good results furthermore as much as Ode to joy is a classic that will pass down through the ages talking stuffed animals with their entrails hanging up making up words while projecting their image in the sky is just ludicrous. Lets hope they try again after they go to rehab and get their heads out from their collective asses.
i lol'd HARD
Old 2009-12-17, 11:35   Link #2120
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

I was trying to stream DtB and Kampfer showed up. It's airing for anyone who's interested.

Spoiler:

Tags
action, comedy, genderbender, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen