AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2003-12-29, 17:37   Link #21
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
I'm soooo glad i'm not in high school anymore...

Next semester should be good. My earliest class is at 11:30 and I have off on fridays
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-29, 17:45   Link #22
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

HA if you think school suks try working as an I.T helpdesk with pushy, rude office execs. You school kids got it easy, I envy u guys I wish I was still in high school nothing but fun. lol
Old 2003-12-29, 17:56   Link #23
Gaara11
~ Got Love? ~

Man, I need my CNA certification before I could do my clinical at the hospital and I also have my Bio classes (pursuing a Nursing degree). This is going to be along semester for me.
Gaara11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-29, 18:52   Link #24
CaSe-
胸のひねること

School is great kids!

You will all cherish it once you've left. Responsibility sucks.
CaSe- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-29, 21:03   Link #25
jir0
grumpiest when sleepy

Colleges actually start later, mine's around the 14th, but i still don't wanna go, i have two roommates, and cramped in such a small space, i bet i'll never get any PRIVACY there. in btw, bunkbeds suck, i never get any clean air being the one at ground level. and my connection speed's also gonna be capped, so like, waking up early's like the least of my concerns now.

in btw. responsibilities dont really suck unless they meet a responsible man.
jir0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-29, 22:03   Link #26
ramune

mine starts on the 20th yeah it's cool being a college student. but i'm actually looking forward to school because i really like my schedule. physics, chemistry, calculus, and JAPANESE! too bad i still have to take english.

i think the only thing that makes school sucks is homework. other than that school is great.
ramune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-29, 22:35   Link #27
jir0
grumpiest when sleepy

HW's are okay, we get big ass projects like a few times a month, it's those damned recitations i hate, i have to sit 4 hrs straight twice a week every week, after the first two minutes, it's just like...'blah blah blah, blah blah, so, blah blah.!' it'll destroy my will to live one of these days. anyhow, i'll go spread the joy of going back to school somewhere else.
jir0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-30, 00:18   Link #28
Hannah's_Knight

Send a message via MSN to Hannah's_Knight
Yeah, college starts in one week or two for me...I'm not looking forward to it...especially seeing as I missed two months from being seriously ill with a blood disorder and anaemia...lol.
Major catching up to do and I might have to repeat this year...and stay at college for three years instead of 2 ;_;. I was gonna do a gap year in Japan too ;_; Guess I can kiss that goodbye thanks to college and my danged weak crappy body >_< lol
Hannah's_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-30, 04:44   Link #29
DwArD
mAnIaC

Mine starts on the 2nd of January!!! And to think of it, I am actually looking forward to school! On second thought, maybe not. I now have the damn GCE O'Level Examination to worry about and might not even have the time next year to download anime! Poor me...
Old 2003-12-30, 22:50   Link #30
Jin
Staked!

Send a message via AIM to Jin
Here in N.Y.C. we have something called regents week and we get the 20th-28th of january off due to exams. I only have to take a math exam but I'm pretty much guaranteed a 90 and above due to my extensive knowledge of numbers and that the practice tests were excessively easy. =]
Jin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-31, 01:31   Link #31
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

jin i live in new york two i gotta take the math regents soon also gonna be a bit*h what course are you in? i go back on the 5th of jan. but i have midterms soon actually good cus i get to go in take the test an leave yay! plus not having a math midterm cus of regents exams so im not that worried bout school BTW im a freshman in highschool
Lee-pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-31, 12:36   Link #32
Oneesama
本當に愛してるなら, "鰻食べる?”ってきかないで

skol is fun. wat you ppl talking about I just wanna finish it fast and be free ^^
o well, at the mean time, upcoming holiday for me is Valentine's Day ^^
Oneesama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-31, 13:17   Link #33
lighter junkie
Pyromaniac

lolz, school's like almost non-existant for me, i only signed up for like...2 classes aside from gym, it starts at 11 and ends at 1. probably i'll get really busy next year. for the regents, it's no big deal, if you fail them, they let you take it again at summer school. cant tell you how i know that though.
lighter junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-31, 13:27   Link #34
RavenChild
エリック

Send a message via AIM to RavenChild Send a message via MSN to RavenChild
I go to a private school with a bunch of Episcopal school with a lot of rich doctor's kids. The only good thing is being able to see my friends (almost all of which are on MT: Bortix, Pendragon, AngrySmurf, others). Other than that school is a place that i haven't gone a month without being at school for 3 years (i work in the IT department which is the size of a medium sized corporation). But our short break is once again over and we must go back.
Old 2004-01-01, 02:57   Link #35
EliteJounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by <^UmAyR^>
Well...ill be the first to say that skool is starting soon.......Has any1 gotten that sick feeling inside their stomach??The feelng that skools is starting and not wanting to wake up early in the morning, and do work for like 7 hours??!?........I sure am having that feeling and im friggin depressed....Does any1 else have that feeling? Either u guys feel it too..or i just hate skool!

EDIT: SKool is starting in one week for me too....(CAnada Eh?) But im already depressed lol
I always have that feeling after a long vacation. Mainly summer vacation.
EliteJounin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-01, 03:17   Link #36
DwArD
mAnIaC

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteJounin
I always have that feeling after a long vacation. Mainly summer vacation.
Speaking of depressed, I should be feeling more depressed than you guys now! My Physics holiday homework is not done yet, Biology only finish half on the topics on Genetics...And I still have a whole bunch of wicked Ten-Years-Series left for me to finish! For those people that have no idea of Ten-Years-Series, its basically a thick book filled with questions from the past 10 years of each subject. I have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Elementary Maths, Additional Maths, Chinese....And now I only have 1 day to finish em up! Did I say one day? Wait a sec, lessons don't normally start on the first day of school as we haven't got our timetables yet, so that means I still have the weekends to finish up before the dateline is up!
Old 2004-01-01, 06:31   Link #37
Laguna
Aikidoka

No school for me.. or at least much. I have almost completed my this years university studies. Only one (rather big - 3x500+pages book) exam, and couple (rather big -_-x) empiric research missions left. At least no regural sitting in classes -> lot's of spare time to watch anime .. Gotta take all out of this easy semester, cause next autumn I'll be exchange student in Japan, and then it's again 9-15 school 5 days in week >_<
Laguna is offline   Reply With Quote