AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-19, 19:49   Link #1
LuckyCat
Wise Kitty Cat

Gambling Maverick Kaiji (Kaiji Series 2)

Not to be confused with the wonderful thread we have for the anime here, (which is licensed) the manga for Kaiji appears to be unfortunately unlicensed. This was a little disappointing to me, after enjoying the first series so much, only to find out, even in Japanese it wasn't possible to buy this series outside of Japan.

So, we started a little TL group. The hope is that the manga does get licensed through word of mouth by fans, but at any rate we'll keep translating until that option appears.

The project page is linked in my sig, but I would hope you import a copy of the manga.

That said, let's discuss...

Kaiji
Old 2009-03-25, 08:41   Link #2
endy
aka kami

chapter 4 is out!

Old 2009-06-03, 16:46   Link #3
Molenir

Speaking for myself here. After watching the first 2 episodes of the original series, and realizing that at its core, the story was essentially nothing more then Sadism and stupidity, I deleted em, and never bothered to look back. Rather sad they're coming out with a sequel, but I guess there are freaks who will watch just about anything.
Old 2009-06-03, 21:41   Link #4
Avisch
Reality Blender

Really enjoying the manga. Im very happy someone is scanlating. Hopefully it will get licensed someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molenir View Post
Speaking for myself here. After watching the first 2 episodes of the original series, and realizing that at its core, the story was essentially nothing more then Sadism and stupidity, I deleted em, and never bothered to look back. Rather sad they're coming out with a sequel, but I guess there are freaks who will watch just about anything.
Please refrain from some posting in a thread simply to snark at a series you dislike.

One crazy B****
Closed Thread