2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.61%
1 out of 10 : Painful 14 4.27%
Voters: 328. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-07-03, 07:42   Link #981
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
But that also depends on what she thinks after what Bartley tells her. She may go against the Emperor for all we know.
That is my hope as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galerian View Post
I don't think it will come to that, especially because she seems to be after Lulu's Geass and not so much after Lulu, the person, the Zero.

She just has to reunite with Guilford soon and get some ass-kicking done. It wouldn't suprise me at all if at the end of this series, it will turn out it was Cornelia who truly stopped the Emperor/V.V. and their supposedly mad scheme. Whatever that might be.

Cornelia is the only one, possibly apart from that fat general (Bradly?), who seems to consider the possibility that Geass-powers are used to facilitate some mad plan. Think of it really, if it wasn't for Geass in the world, there would be no BK rebellion or possibly a dominant Britannia Empire.

And I like her edgy approach. She is on a mision (an straight forward one at that; clearing Euphemia's name, by exposing the evils of Geass) and woe the person who comes between her and her goal.
Remember, to the Japanese, Zero executed Euphie. To Britannia, Euphie was executed by the nation; by association, that means Charles. I don't know how she is going to clear Euphie's name.

If her edgy is a sign that she'll do anything to reach her target, I fear for her.
Old 2008-07-03, 07:47   Link #982
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
That is my hope as well.

Remember, to the Japanese, Zero executed Euphie. To Britannia, Euphie was executed by the nation; by association, that means Charles. I don't know how she is going to clear Euphie's name.

If her edgy is a sign that she'll do anything to reach her target, I fear for her.
Since all the fugly ones are dying and Zero is recruiting the hotties Villeta with possibly Anya on the way, Cornelia may well end up on his side.

Also Guinevere and Carlin don't help matters ones a hag and the others, well weird. I wonder how long it'll be before we can say bye bye to them?
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-03, 07:51   Link #983
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Cornelia is hot, but I think Lulu doesn't do half-siblings.
Old 2008-07-03, 07:54   Link #984
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:

I never said she had to join the Harem. Also remember being a blood relation didn't stop him loving Euohie.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-03, 07:55   Link #985
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Hopefully, it's the Nunnally type of love.

Anyway, Cornelia on Lulu's side... I need further convincing.

Another thing: does her arm mean that Cornelia will find it hard to pilot a Knightmare?
Old 2008-07-03, 07:56   Link #986
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
... Nah, I don't really want to go into that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama
Since all the fugly ones are dying and Zero is recruiting the hotties Villeta with possibly Anya on the way, Cornelia may well end up on his side.
Cornelia joining Lelouch will never happen. Not after what happened to Euphie. I can see them working together in the end for a common goal, but she isn't going to join the Black Knights. She will probably make her own faction inside Britannia.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-03, 08:01   Link #987
Galerian

For once I like to see Lulu's machinations fail and if there is any chance of that, than Cornelia's is the best bet. She probably knows it was him who manipulated and shot Euphemia. Furthermore, she has resouces of her own and really doesn't need Lulu/Zero for anything. She led the Britannian army for quit some time, so she'll probably have enough support should she ask for it.

I hope she doesn't want anything to do with Geass-users. She'll probably go against the emperor once she learns he has a geass and is using it to manipulate people, like what happened to Euphemia, on a massive scale.

I think she'll be the last woman standing.

EDIT: I see Orga shares the same opinion about Cornelia making her own faction and has managed to post it quicker
Galerian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-03, 08:04   Link #988
Orga777

Quote:
For once I like to see Lulu's machinations fail and if there is any chance of that, than Cornelia's is the best bet. She probably knows it was him who manipulated and shot Euphemia. Furthermore, she has resouces of her own and really doesn't need Lulu/Zero for anything. She led the Britannian army for quit some time, so she'll probably have enough support should she ask for it.

I hope she doesn't want anything to do with Geass-users. She'll probably go against the emperor once she learns he has a geass and is using it to manipulate people, like what happened to Euphemia, on a massive scale.

EDIT: I see Orga shares the same opinion about Cornelia making her own faction and has managed to post it quicker
Yah. Seems likely doesn't it? Glad some others share the view. So I am all for a R3... Code Geass: Cornelia of the Rebellion. XD
Old 2008-07-03, 08:04   Link #989
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:

Last woman, yes. But, under what conditions? I'm sure she doesn't want Nunnally to die. The upcoming battles may break even a veteran like her.

She faces huge odds in fighting her father. Also, Charles is a good talker (must have passed THAT to Lulu). With a few empty promises, threats and other words, he can get Cornelia to be loyal to him.
Old 2008-07-03, 08:06   Link #990
Orga777

Quote:
She faces huge odds in fighting her father. Also, Charles is a good talker (must have passed THAT to Lulu). With a few empty promises, threats and other words, he can get Cornelia to be loyal to him.
I am sorry, if there is one person I don't see being manipulated (besides Lelouch) it is Cornelia. She is too tough for that. Heck, it would probably piss her off even more. Also, huge odds hasn't stopped Lelouch, why would it stop Cornelia who can get a just as competent fighting force (if not more so) than the BKs?
Old 2008-07-03, 08:08   Link #991
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
I am sorry, if there is one person I don't see being manipulated (besides Lelouch) it is Cornelia. She is too tough for that. Heck, it would probably piss her off even more. Also, huge odds hasn't stopped Lelouch, why would it stop Cornelia who can get a just as competent fighting force (if not more so) than the BKs?
V.V.: I can give you what you want.

Seriously, I do hope that Cornelia can resist the temptations of a Geass. But, it's not easy.
Old 2008-07-03, 08:13   Link #992
Orga777

Quote:
V.V.: I can give you what you want.
Cornelia: Yeah? You dead?

Quote:
Seriously, I do hope that Cornelia can resist the temptations of a Geass. But, it's not easy.
I think she can. She isn't one to be used, or manipulated. It isn't in her character.
Old 2008-07-03, 08:15   Link #993
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:

I think she can. She isn't one to be used, or manipulated. It isn't in her character.
It really depends. If they put "clearing Euphie's name" as a condition, it will be a very attractive offer.

If C.C. is anything to go by, V.V. should be immortal as well.
Old 2008-07-03, 08:17   Link #994
Galerian

Quote:

Again I agree. I hope that such a scene does enfold though.

V.V.: I can give you the power fo Geass

Cornelia: Here is what I think of Geass *Drives sword through V.V.'s eye*

Classy
Old 2008-07-03, 08:19   Link #995
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Again I agree. I hope that such a scene does enfold though.

V.V.: I can give you the power fo Geass

Cornelia: Here is what I think of Geass *Drives sword through V.V.'s eye*

Classy
V.V.(hole in eye): How rude. Is this how you teach your children, Charles?
Charles: I'm afraid so, Brother.
Cornelia: What the..
Charles: Do you see that your efforts are futile, Cornelia?
Old 2008-07-03, 08:20   Link #996
Orga777

Quote:
V.V.(holding bullet in hand): How rude. Is this how you teach your children, Charles?
How did a sword become a bullet?

But yeah, I don't think Cornelia will be tempted. She can fight through it. She is strong enough I think.
Old 2008-07-03, 08:22   Link #997
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Edited for error.

But, if Charles fights like the Kingpin in close quarter combat....

Quote:
But yeah, I don't think Cornelia will be tempted. She can fight through it. She is strong enough I think.
I don't know. Just like my wild speculation about Kallen in prison, I won't mind Cornelia being broken. After all, the harder the process, the greater the rewards after success.
Old 2008-07-03, 10:31   Link #998
Galerian

Quote:
V.V.(hole in eye): How rude. Is this how you teach your children, Charles?
Are V.V. and C.C. immortal in the we-can't-die-.-period-way? Because I thought it was just a we-don't-age-,-similar-to-elfs-in-myths-and-movies-like-lotr-way
Old 2008-07-03, 10:40   Link #999
Captain Zechs

Nope. Immortal in...everyway. As far as we know, anyways, maybe they have a certain number of lives? But I don't really think that's the case.

Oh and uhm. If Cornelia pairs up with Lelouch, it'd be awesome.
Captain Zechs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-03, 11:14   Link #1000
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
It really depends. If they put "clearing Euphie's name" as a condition, it will be a very attractive offer.

If C.C. is anything to go by, V.V. should be immortal as well.
Cornelia wants to expose geass to the world though, something that Charles and V.V don't seem to be too keen on doing. If anything they are on a similar boat as Lelouch if Geass does get revealed, at the very least their interest in those ruins would be exposed.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote