AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-08-09, 13:14   Link #421
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Here are a couple of pics of Omigawa-san, who is 20, started as a stage actress at age 4, and has a brown belt in Shaolin martial arts.
Wow, I had no idea about that. Better not mess with her.

I like her as well, I think she's improved a lot since Soul eater. I still like her natural voice (the one she used for Nazuna in Hidamari Sketch) better than the one she uses for most of her roles though, even if it sounds less "original". Oh and, she looks very cute.

Thanks for the pics and info. It may be a good idea to make a blog post about her.
Old 2010-08-09, 13:39   Link #422
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Yeah i really have taken a shine to Omigawa Chiaki's voice since Soul Eater, and she completely nailed her role as Jun in Natsu no Arashi on a number of occasions. She's done a grand job here as Mutsumi.

She was alright as P-Ko i guess, though nothing special. & yes she was super adorable as Nazuna. Easily her best role so far i'd say.

Can't wait to hear her in Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru.

As for Arai Satomi, Hana is indeed a very nice role for her. She brings the personality of the character to live so well . My favorite role from her will always be Kozue from Mahoraba though. :3
Old 2010-08-09, 14:22   Link #423
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
As for Arai Satomi...My favorite role from her will always be Kozue from Mahoraba....
Thanks for reminding me. What a tour de force, to play five roles as one. And the main voice of Kozue was a great version of the type (the type being Kawasumi Ayako's Aoi in Ai yori Aoshi). One of the best of the harem shows, for me.

In this show, however, it is Hikasa Youko (Shino) and Yahagi Sayuri (Suu) who are most impressing me. Shino's hiccups were golden. I will always remember Suzu's aggressive "doooo?" ("what about that?" after enumerating her superiorities) -- but her serious moments are really working for me now, in part by contrast with all the comedy, I think. With Shino, too, the contrast between the comedy and the moments of half-seriousness really works.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2010-08-10 at 04:32.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 14:28   Link #424
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

This is such a simple show (just watched ep 6).... but even when the punch line can be seen coming for miles I still laugh.

1) Shino is cute with hiccups.
2) Aria is actually pretty scary.
3) Mitsuba is hilarium simplicus (ref: WB Roadrunner latinus gooficus).
4) The eternal lament of Suzu.

I was certain Suzu was going to end up holding Shino's hand or clutching his shirt during the scary walk.
Old 2010-08-09, 15:47   Link #425
CWW
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
By the way, am I the only one who likes Suzu's scenes the most? The jokes are very rarely naughty with her, yet just as funny if not more. It's a nice change from the rest.
Nope. Her demeanor to show the rest her superiority is amusing to say the least, as are her tantrums and ignorance of 'grown up' talk. I like the interaction with her and Tsuda the most, it's the most levelheaded and as a bonus it leads to height jokes! She also kind of reminds me of a cross between Nagi's arrogance and Hagu's genius.

I look forward to Suzu's day at the beach.
CWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-10, 08:39   Link #426
Tsumugi~
"This guy are sick."

Well, the OP is uncensored in the DVD/BD edition after all :P

I haven't seen the episode yet but I'm almost positive it's not censured
Old 2010-08-10, 10:38   Link #427
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
That teacher is a predator!!!!! stalking young men and teaching them about the pleasures of women that laugh was full of so much WIN and a lot of creepy.

The jokes are most definitely getting dirtier and i have no complaints about it. Its done so well that you can help but to go with it.

The "he wont read it, he will use it!" line had me on the floor. Tsuda is pretty damn popular amongst the student body given the limited amount of boys in the school and him being on the student council it makes sense.

Poor Shino shes always take the hit for the breast jokes. Aria tried to comfort her but FAILED "you win 5-1 Shino but i lose everytime" LMAO. The nail in the coffin was the swimsuit even the sales lady tried to help. so funny. Iv recently discovered just how scary Aria truly is but its like a train wreck i cant stop watching.

beach episode should be full of win and lots of laughs.
Old 2010-08-10, 10:51   Link #428
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

god the lust in this anime ever so increases
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-10, 10:58   Link #429
Ricky Controversy
Frandle & Nightbag

Every once in a while, a show like this is exactly the break I need from overthinking stuff. It reminds me that sometimes, all that matters are the lulz.

This provides them, though I must say that I am also rather endeared to Suzu because of the serious moments with her. I'll be following this series for sure.
Old 2010-08-10, 11:46   Link #430
anyme

This EP is great because of those Idol's show on TV.
I think it is good that the animation can use the source from the author's previous mangas.

I hope the Idol's story will make the animation. There are many slice of student's life shows. Not that I hate student 's story, but I want to see something different.
anyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-10, 11:57   Link #431
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWW View Post
I look forward to Suzu's day at the beach.
If she really brings that rubber ring, there is no way people won't mistake her for a kid; she herself is painfully aware of that so I guess she won't bring it, but maybe she needs it? Well, even without the rubber ring, she still looks like kid so... This should be pretty fun. I'm hoping for a scene similar to the one with the english guy
Old 2010-08-10, 14:33   Link #432
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
If she really brings that rubber ring, there is no way people won't mistake her for a kid; she herself is painfully aware of that so I guess she won't bring it, but maybe she needs it? Well, even without the rubber ring, she still looks like kid so... This should be pretty fun. I'm hoping for a scene similar to the one with the english guy
Can Suzu swim? im imaging Tsuda having to save her or something.
Old 2010-08-10, 15:12   Link #433
Dreamchaser

Am I the only one who have the feeling that Hata will probably show up when they're on the beach? I mean, photos of Shino in a bikini will probably even sell better then the ones she took of her during judo practice.
Dreamchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-10, 22:39   Link #434
Seiryuu

Another great ep. Felt a little sorry for pettanko Shino struggling to stretch hard enough, and really loved the suggestions of Mutsumi's obvious interest in Takatoshi-kun. And Suzu's fear and self-consciousness are just great. I felt particularly sorry for Suzu, however, at the end of the ep. It's sad, but when I saw her with that tube for the beach, I couldn't help but say "Aww~~". I really pitied her when I realized it.

Looking back, I noticed something in ep. 5. Doesn't Mutsumi sit next to Tsuda in class? Would've liked to see her reaction when the teacher bent over and basically waved her butt in Mutsumi's face while moaning in Tusda's ear.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 01:36   Link #435
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamchaser View Post
Am I the only one who have the feeling that Hata will probably show up when they're on the beach? I mean, photos of Shino in a bikini will probably even sell better then the ones she took of her during judo practice.
If anything, I'd be more shocked if Hata didn't show up. Seriously, I think she might even have a built in radar.

In any case, episode 6 was fun if for no other reason than the Triple Booking stuff. Although the rest had its moments as well.
Old 2010-08-11, 02:23   Link #436
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

sigh i wonder what is to become of the beach episode >_<
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 03:50   Link #437
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
Looking back, I noticed something in ep. 5. Doesn't Mutsumi sit next to Tsuda in class? Would've liked to see her reaction when the teacher bent over and basically waved her butt in Mutsumi's face while moaning in Tusda's ear.
More importantly, what is she doing as his teacher when she didn't recognize him when they first met several episodes ago? Considering her..."nature", I'd say it's a safe bet she's quite familiar with all her male students, as few as those must be...
Old 2010-08-11, 12:43   Link #438
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Hmm hmm, episode 06 does a great job of continuing the fun. Man, I got a real kick out of Hata-chan's scary stories, I gotta say what an original way to make it different. Just loved her disappointed reaction to Tsuda's retort. And then her interview...

But it all fit, Suzu's continuing battle against childishness, we see she's get's frightened rather easily, her remote battle against her mother, she got her moments in this ep. Then there's Shino, I had to lol after the Student Council Rule, we then see more of her bust size worries and hiccups were just cute. Even Aria got her share of moments, which just had me wanting to experiment with a box and see if physics will be nice to me to repeat the breast bounce

Lovin' every bit of this so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
As for Arai Satomi, Hana is indeed a very nice role for her. She brings the personality of the character to live so well . My favorite role from her will always be Kozue from Mahoraba though. :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Thanks for reminding me. What a tour de force, to play five roles as one.

It should be no surprise why I like Hata-chan so much in this series. Here's a hint: she's similar to one of the 5 Kozue girls, my favorite one.

Mahoraba's greatest fan. Wow. Imagine that, more than 5 years ago, Mahoraba started this whole zany thing for me
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 13:40   Link #439
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

So what was the hair in the mouth thing a reference to?
Old 2010-08-12, 02:07   Link #440
ACEZ1n7
Sweet to the mouth

Haha I like the part when Suzu was typing like crazy with the blindfold on and handing it over to Shino, who's eyes gets strained when using the computer. That cracked me up.

I don't really care if the jokes gets dirtier, it's actually more funny like that. Even with Ms. Yokoshima's heavy breathing really made me roll on the floor, laughing xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Can Suzu swim? im imaging Tsuda having to save her or something.
Or better yet, Tsuda teaching Suzu how to swim.
Now that will be more childish.
ACEZ1n7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen