Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-02-01, 02:21   Link #21
tempest3991

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer
I'm just not one to pay attention to detail
OH GOD ARE U FULL OF YOURSELF

Sorry, you are always a jacka** and every reply i see that comes from you is telling someone they are retarded or wrong, and u correct them with every little detail. And you always try and argue everything your way. You are the most annoying person on this forum......

This post will be removed no doubt.
Old 2006-02-01, 02:26   Link #22
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempest3991
OH GOD ARE U FULL OF YOURSELF

Sorry, you are always a jacka** and every reply i see that comes from you is telling someone they are retarded or wrong, and u correct them with every little detail. And you always try and argue everything your way. You are the most annoying person on this forum......

This post will be removed no doubt.
Woh, dude... I'm sorry. I never meant to do any harm I'm not trying to "correct them" or anything, just give my opinion on the topic. The last thing I want to do is argue with anyone. I just want to discuss the topic like everyone else here. Again, I'm sorry.

In the post you quoted, I'm just saying that I never pay attention to detail, implying that I was wrong. And I never at all tell someone they are retarded or wrong. If I did, please quote me on it.
Old 2006-02-01, 02:27   Link #23
tempest3991

Quote:
Woh, dude... I'm sorry. I never meant to do any harm I'm not trying to "correct them" or anything, just give my opinion on the topic. The last thing I want to do is argue with anyone. I just want to discuss the topic like everyone else here. Again, I'm sorry.

Than why do u have to be such a jack*** about it and make them look like they are idiots. Everytime someone posts you have to smash them, and you use no comic relief to do it, you just try to be as cold as possible.
Old 2006-02-01, 02:33   Link #24
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Than why do u have to be such a jack*** about it and make them look like they are idiots. Everytime someone posts you have to smash them, and you use no comic relief to do it, you just try to be as cold as possible.
Cold? Smash them? I thought I was being as nice as anyone could be here. If I have done so, please quote me about it.

Though not in this thread. I don't want to get everyone off-topic... a PM, maybe?
Old 2006-02-01, 02:53   Link #25
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
alright Captain Hypocrite, come up w/ one thing that Thewanderer has said in this thread that was acting like a "jackass"

anyways, this filler is seeming better than anything Naruto fillers have offered.
Old 2006-02-01, 02:56   Link #26
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Could we possibly not compare the shows? All that matters is if it is good or bad, or what could be better about it.

Comparing filler quality does neither show any good and can only serve to irritate Naruto fans for no purpose. Let's just say that you are a bit disappointed with this original story episode, like the Naruto fans are disappointed with their original story episodes. There is plenty of sadness all around.

I'd say that while this arc isn't great, neither is it really bad either. I just have higher standards based on the previous 63 episodes.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-02-01, 03:01   Link #27
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

sorry ^^ been doing a lot of compare and contrast work lately for English Comp...it's fun blar...

I'm just really interested in where the story is going, of course we know that atleast Nova is a mod soul and that we can only assume about the other 2 and maybe the other 2 of the 3 new people we see in the ED may be mod souls as well and pulling the strings, but it's only speculation. I don't read anything in advance so there's possibly no truth to my assumption at all ^_^
Old 2006-02-01, 03:13   Link #28
Sirch

Quote:
It's cute, IMO.
Sure the character is very cute, but when you want the story to progress and all she does is giggle it gets annoying to me. I mean fight, point out how Ichigo is a moron, taught him, do something! She laughed 24 seperate times in that episode, thats more than 1 per minute.

Also, did Yachiru get a promotion? in the ending skit the vice-cap Nanao introduced her as captain. Soi Fong playing with the black cat was a nice touch too

Offtopic: I don't think thewanderer has been rude to anyone. He even apologized if he was and you kept being going. Remove the beam from your own eye before you point out the speck from someone else's.

Last edited by Sirch; 2006-02-01 at 03:45.
Old 2006-02-01, 03:52   Link #29
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirch
Also, did Yachiru get a promotion? in the ending skit the vice-cap Nanao introduced her as captain. Soi Fong playing with the black cat was a nice touch too
Not quite. Nanao introduced her as the captain of the Shinigami Women's Society. That was hysterical by the way. And it made perfect sense for Yachiru to be the captain. At least it makes perfect sense if you can remember all the way back to episode 6 where the Society was actually mentioned.

I don't know how many people remember back to episode 6, but when Rukia bought Kon from Uruhara she was originally trying to get Soul Candy. When Ichigo asked her why it was named that, she said that it originally had a different name, but the Shinigami Women's Society decided that name wasn't cute so they changed the name to Soul Candy and put it in cute animal dispensers. Now we know the identity of the person responsible for that decision. Heh. Hee-hee. Kyah. I can just see Yachiru-chan creating the "Chappy the Bunny" Soul Candy dispenser.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-02-01, 04:11   Link #30
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Yachiru is too cute for her own good :3

"What game should we play today?" in a enthusiastic voice....just priceless
Old 2006-02-01, 04:11   Link #31
Sirch

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Not quite. Nanao introduced her as the captain of the Shinigami Women's Society. That was hysterical by the way. And it made perfect sense for Yachiru to be the captain. At least it makes perfect sense if you can remember all the way back to episode 6 where the Society was actually mentioned.

I don't know how many people remember back to episode 6, but when Rukia bought Kon from Uruhara she was originally trying to get Soul Candy. When Ichigo asked her why it was named that, she said that it originally had a different name, but the Shinigami Women's Society decided that name wasn't cute so they changed the name to Soul Candy and put it in cute animal dispensers. Now we know the identity of the person responsible for that decision. Heh. Hee-hee. Kyah. I can just see Yachiru-chan creating the "Chappy the Bunny" Soul Candy dispenser.
Ah ok, captain of the women's society thing, that makes more sense. I thought since they are 3 captains down they would promote a VC to one of their spots. Yachiru would never accept a promotion to a squad captain though, she would probably have to be away from ken-chan for extended periods of time.
Old 2006-02-01, 04:16   Link #32
hoon
7ON

I actually liked this episode. I had zero expectation for the filler arc (and a little scared, too) but the storyline is pretty decent and the animation is still pretty good. If you expected another topnotch, Soul Society arc from the filler arc, you were asking to be disappointed.
Old 2006-02-01, 06:25   Link #33
asam_laksa

I actually liked this episode 66 better than episode 65. Ishida really outshine Ichigo here by showing that brains are more important than brawns and brute power. Now I am looking forward to more Bleach fillers, more of Ishida's talents (other than Quincy talents like sewing, lock picking etc).

And yeah I like the skit Shinigami Cup episode 66. Seeing each doing their things (ESPECIALLY SOI FONG PLAYING BLACK CAT STUFF TOY) before their captain comes, really makes me laugh. Anyone for YoruichixSoiFon??

ps: renji and ichigo really make a better husband-wife team than ichigoxrukia. i am a converted fan of ichiren pairing.
Old 2006-02-01, 06:32   Link #34
kagato3

Not a bad ep. Better then the last one. The running didn't seem as pointless as last time. I do hope we find out what the 3 are after next ep as they realy don't seem like bad guys.

Quote:
Nova is a mod soul so lets assume all 3 are mod souls. How exactly do these mod souls have these powers? Teleportation, illusion control, summoning the "big door"; Kon doesn't have any of these powers. Kinda odd. (yep, i remember that each mod soul gets different powers, but still)
Kon's powers are all in his legs, ie running, jumping, kicking. These 3 also should have been active a lot longer then Kon, as all the mod souls were to be destroyed a long time ago, possably before Urahara left SS. These 3 would have to be ones that escaped and have been on the run ever since, if so then they are bound to have picked up a few tricks.

Quote:

I've been hopeiing to see the SWS since i found the colorful bleach and omake stories with them. I loved Soi Fong's Yoruichi doll.
Old 2006-02-01, 07:17   Link #35
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by asam_laksa
And yeah I like the skit Shinigami Cup episode 66. Seeing each doing their things (ESPECIALLY SOI FONG PLAYING BLACK CAT STUFF TOY) before their captain comes, really makes me laugh. Anyone for YoruichixSoiFon??
Did anyone else notice that looked like the cat from Trigun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3
I've been hopeiing to see the SWS since i found the colorful bleach and omake stories with them. I loved Soi Fong's Yoruichi doll.
I don't remember the SWS from the manga omake. Was that omake not scanlated? Or are you referring to something else?

Old 2006-02-01, 07:26   Link #36
Miacis

I rather liked episode 66. Much better than 65 IMO. Although I can't help but feel gipped when I think that the whole maze puzzle was just 15 minutes of covering up for quality script writing. Although having something to think about was better than 'Run from phonebooth to ramen cart to museum to library to karaoke booth to DMV.' (It's pretty obvious Kubo Tite isn't writing these episodes.)

I just hope this next 'game' actually tells us something as to what these 3 jokers want out of Ichigo & co. rather than what I expect it to be. (From the trailer for 67, I expect everyone to mysteriously be 'illusioned' and start fighting with each other and towards the end some revelation is pulled out of the respective ass of the smartest person in the group. From the trailer I expect that to be Ukitake or Ishida.)

I didn't quite understand how that one t-shirt ninja guy got his little spirit gumball back in his faux body. And I wish they expanded a bit on Ishida's quincy powers. A simple soliloquy would've been fine. I hope they don't go through this entire filler arc without bringing that up.

Lastly, I foresee a new Bleach fan product. Kon plushie backpacks. They'll sell like hotcakes.
Old 2006-02-01, 07:29   Link #37
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

So far Iīm pleased with the original story episodes. I found this episode to be really funny (Kon is so freakinī awesome. ) and plotwise alright.

NoSanninWa//
Itīs as you say. It makes perfect sense for Yachiru to be the captain.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Old 2006-02-01, 07:56   Link #38
radzor
Swedish anime addict..

This isnt half as bad as I thought it would be. But as some ppl are saying its quite easy noticing that it aint the real author writing this stuff.
It has nothing compared to the previous Bleach epsiodes but still its an ok filler.

My anime list Here.
Old 2006-02-01, 08:53   Link #39
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Quoted for cool(though obscure) video game reference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by asam_laksa
My personal favorite part of the entire episode.
Old 2006-02-01, 10:05   Link #40
Vicke

Quote:
Nova is a mod soul so lets assume all 3 are mod souls.
Wonder if they have any relation to the 3 dolls in the ending. Like the bird doll is the chick, bunny doll is the mask dude and turtle doll is the guy in hat
Closed Thread