4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.37%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.37%
Voters: 272. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-03-22, 00:55   Link #61
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

i don't think there's been any official release, but 24 and 25 are supposed to be "meisters pay" for their actions, and there's been rampant speculation about a time skip.

and tokkan, i know its to keep funds up, but i'm just trying to find some justification for a 6 month wait.. at least i have macross to fill my mecha void.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 00:59   Link #62
kyoulover
He who despise the world

Send a message via Yahoo to kyoulover
Come to think of it.....

When will once again graham acre back into action.....

can't really wait the brand new graham with GN engine on his beloved custom flag

and hope nothing bad happen to him when he's on action ^^;;
kyoulover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 01:02   Link #63
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_RockmanX View Post
*facepalm*

I mean that when it continues in October, it's called Gundam 00 Season 2 Episode 1, and not Gundam 00 Episode 26.
Japan doesn't have seasons in the American sense of the word, when they do use the word "シーズン" (which is rare, BTW) it always means the same thing as "シリーズ" or "期". The more Japanese equivalent to an American "season" is a cour, which is worth about 13 episodes and quite normally there are NEVER breaks in between cours until the series has ended.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 01:04   Link #64
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Japan doesn't have seasons in the American sense of the word, when they do use the word "シーズン" (which is rare, BTW) it always means the same thing as "シリーズ" or "期". The more Japanese equivalent to an American "season" is a cour, which is worth about 13 episodes and quite normally there are NEVER breaks in between cours until the series has ended.
Stop arguing with me on semantics. I know the cour system, but that's not what I'm asking.

LoweGear already gave me the answer I was looking for.

DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 01:09   Link #65
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
i don't think there's been any official release, but 24 and 25 are supposed to be "meisters pay" for their actions, and there's been rampant speculation about a time skip.

and tokkan, i know its to keep funds up, but i'm just trying to find some justification for a 6 month wait.. at least i have macross to fill my mecha void.
Rumors should really be kept to the rumors section.

The last few episodes have been 'meisters paying'. Its not hard to guess that such would be the theme for the final episodes but it is slightly broader as everyone is paying for the change of the world.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 01:11   Link #66
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_RockmanX View Post
Stop arguing with me on semantics. I know the cour system, but that's not what I'm asking.
I'm sorry, I'm just pedantic. It's a habit that was passed onto me from from my father, and I think my autism can make the habit even worse. And I guess getting too off-topic is a price to be paid. I'll stop posting until the episode has aired.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 01:19   Link #67
Chaos Knight
Flag Pilot

You Know I would not be surprised if the Throne Gundam had some sort of escape pod. Like what happened to Athrun and Meyrin when Shin had impaled the GOUF Ignited with the Destiny's sword the mach had falling in the ocean and exploded but no cockpit scene was shown when the explosion had gone off which means they both survived and that what happened.

I just hope that this does not happen with Ali because in Destiny that made no sense on how they survived the explosion in the first place.

I just hope that Graham Aker gets a piece of the action or the entire cake with his new GN-Flag. However I believe they going to hold him for the last episode unlit we get to actually see him fight and it's going to be epic.
Chaos Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 01:19   Link #68
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Knight View Post
well at least some people have code geass R2 to hold them off until Gundam 00 continues, which I'm one of them.

But I do have to say the long wait is annoying sometimes I wish they could play code geass R2 and Gundam 00 at the same time, but some how that would cause problems for some reason.
There can only be one sat. 6 (though in 2 weeks it'll be the sun. 5 slot I suppose. Ah well, whatever it takes to avoid a head on fight with Major for viewers), And if sunrise can get the primetime slot, they want both shows there. And since Geass 2 did get it, and Gundam is a shoo in, they'll just have to separate the airings.

and like Lowe said earlier, you can probably blame setbacks in Destiny's production and whatever sunrise's recent failures have been for a gap between 26 episode portions too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Knight View Post
I just hope that Graham Aker gets a piece of the action or the entire cake with his new GN-Flag. However I believe they going to hold him for the last episode unlit we get to actually see him fight and it's going to be epic.
never been so excited to see a mere grunt be rolled out before.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 01:21   Link #69
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Well the only thing I care for this episode to see Saji loses it and goes berserk on someone and then something happens to him and suddenly a member from CB (Celestial Being) observes it. But I know this will happened, thats my how its goes.
Old 2008-03-22, 01:24   Link #70
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highman View Post
Well the only thing I care for this episode to see Saji loses it and goes berserk on someone and then something happens to him and suddenly a member from CB (Celestial Being) observes it. But I know this will happened, thats my how its goes.
forget Saji, he's served his purpose. (this season >:3)

unless they feel like epiloguing this climatic battle by having a half dead Setsuna showing up bleeding on Saji's doorstep in the last 2 minutes, we shouldn't have to see young crossroad again. (well, if they want to, they could throw in another 10 second watching television in a dark room scene.)
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 01:34   Link #71
Chaos Knight
Flag Pilot

Well this mere grunt can kick ass and take names and he's pretty much the last person in his Squad which will pretty much piss him off and make him fight like the devil.
Chaos Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 03:02   Link #72
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

oh. . . come on. This whole season has been about prophecising the emergence of the Saji the Magnificent.

They made a big deal about his world crumbling into pieces, his girlfriend having her entire family wiped out, his girlfriend making take an oath after being injured, and that whole thing of dreaming of going into SPACE!

SPACE DAMN IT! He dreams of working in space!!!! SPACE!!!

It's like he's Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars: Episode 1. He's just a kid, powerless.

Come season 2, he'll be some badass mecha pilot in training. . . a phenom, prodigee, one-in-a-million mecha combat genius.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 03:15   Link #73
EternalDestiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
If one of those two is going to die, I hope it's Soma. I don't like her self-enamored personality, and Allelujah would have a better life if she weren't around anymore.
But her character still has that special connection with Allelujah, being one of the few altered humans alive.
This is enough reason to keep her character alive for future plot development.

Sergei, on the other hand......
EternalDestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 03:25   Link #74
Freedom_and_Justice
Disabled By Request

Hey this is the second to last episode of season 1 right? But is it possible that there will be 2 episodes airing next week? Since episode 25 is going to start 30mintues earlier than usual. Oh by the way im a newbie. Nice to meet u.
Freedom_and_Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 03:27   Link #75
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
Soma's technically entered the moe category. She's got personality, though it doesn't burst out often, but she also has that sense of innocence that makes Sergei become the father-type to her. I don't think her dying would go over well with some people. Lockon's death (I'm still holding out until the end...) already has got some people in an uproar. Even Sergei's death would cause people to react. Sometimes, it's just hard when most, if not all, of the characters, no matter what side they're in, are either likable or respectable. Even Patrick's stupidity makes some people feel good.
Phantom-Takaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 04:04   Link #76
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Lowe's Weekly Screenshots

And it's that time of the week again!!!!!

Spoiler for Two years ago:

Spoiler for Wan Liu Ming:

Spoiler for Sergei and Katie:

Spoiler for Look ma, no head:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 04:06   Link #77
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

good to see chinatan well and sexy as always
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 04:06   Link #78
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Shota Setsuna:

Miss Wang:

DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 04:08   Link #79
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

So the Meisters are gathered two years ago?
Old 2008-03-22, 04:08   Link #80
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler for Having a bad day?:

Spoiler for Downloading:

Spoiler for Uh Oh:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote