AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2010-04-18, 13:33   Link #541
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

That is logical.

Hear and understand, yes. Because that would be preliminary for the command. If the geass cannot be understood or heard then it's nulled, rendering them immune.

So yes, animals of any kind are immune as well, since they don't understand human language(s).

Maybe the preliminary changes for animals, instead the 'tone' of the command? No, that doesn't make sense.

So it only effects people. Machines are most likely immune as well, and so it is more like Lelouch's geass afterall. The simple fundamental of the geass is different.

Ironically, Mao is rendered immune to both Lelouch and Rai.

Mao > Wears heavily tinted sunglasses and headphones.
Lelouch: Requires optical to issue command successfully.
Rai: Requires hearing-understanding to issue command successfully.

Maybe Eternal Dreamer could enlighten us on some of the Mao dialogue between him and Rai. Since I've been stucked on an entirely different route doing an entirely different scene.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-01, 18:45   Link #542
ZeBird0
In a tree

Hey guys, I just need some general info bout this game. Yep, I'm ignorant! I know some of these questions will be obvious to you guys, but anyway....

By routes, does that mean Rai ends up with the character of that route?
Is there a route for C.C.?
and well... generally... do you think it's worth buying it and all the hassel to translate (I do not know any japanese whatsoever... well, besides for konichiwa and arigato gonzaimasu, but those are a given)?
Old 2010-05-01, 21:00   Link #543
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Hello, Arbitres here. Here to answer your Lost Colors questions!

1. Is there a route for C.C.?

Answer: Geass route is the very first route your presented with. Geass route has three endings: C.C., Lelouch, and Nunnally. You can't unlock any other routes until you do it - besides it's automatic. So your stuck with the route you want.

2. Is it worth buying?

Answer: Depends on whether or not you want the following.

1. The ability to change R1's storyline, character's fates and perspectives.
2. To fall in love with the character of your choosing to get your ending.
3. To form the character's personality however you want through choices.
4. to get your own personal knightmare frames. Kuro no Kishidan route gets the Pre-production Gekka. Britannia military gets Lancelot Club.

It depends on what you want in a video game. This is a visual novel, so it's choice-based and pretty much dialogue. There is anime cutscenes from the anime, though.

The abttles you fight in are either automatic or very choice-decisive. One mistake in a choice could cost you the battle. This also goes for certain events -- like the geass route has a particular event that could cause a game over.

I think you would enjoy interacting with your favorite characters, I know I do. I've had the game for months now, and I'm still having trouble clearing Britannia route. Just because it's a Visual Novel doesn't mean it's an easy game.

PSP edition includes - Japanese Liberation Front route exclusive. You join the JLF (it's a drop off event from kuro no Kishidan.) and either become a knightmare pilot or a Holy Sword. The endings you can get for JLF is Kallen ending and Nagisa ending.

PS2 edition includes - Blue Moon route exclusive. You become an ashford student (...Drop off of Ashford route.) with the ability to make anyone fall in love with you. Every character in Ashford has an ending -- all the important characters anyways.

There you go, and I hope that helps. =) Ask me some more questions! xD

EDIT: Some pictures to give you a taste of what to actually expect from Lost Colors. They are pretty bad quality, so I hope you don't let that be mistaken for ingame quality.

Spoiler for Gekka [Knightmare for Kuro no Kishidan route]:

Spoiler for Lancelot Club [Britannia Military route]:

Spoiler for Rai:

Last edited by Arbitres; 2010-05-01 at 21:35.
Old 2010-05-03, 08:48   Link #544
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Those were some pretty thought out answers, Arbitres! I think anyone would be satisfied by your response.

But anyway, I wanted to ask a question out there to anyone who might know: Do you know if you can get a C.C. ending in the Blue Moon route for the PS2, and, if so, how do you go about getting there. I have a friend who's trying to get there in the game, but they're having some trouble and asked me if I knew anyone who might know. Since I don't know anyone else who has the PS2 version, could someone out there be kind enough to help me with this?
Eternal Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 08:56   Link #545
Yamiro
Lux ex Silesia

Send a message via MSN to Yamiro
Um, hello~ this is my first post on this forum ^__^

I do have a question - I'm aiming at 100 percent completion of CG gallery (you may have seen my pictures on Eternal Dreamer's site) and I can't get one of the CG (http://pics.livejournal.com/yamiro/pic/00009fd9 this one exactly). Does anyone know how to get it? It's the Blue Moon Route. I believe C.C. is on this one, since I can't get her ending (I end up seeing Rivalz each time, and the last time I see her is at night on day 17) and I already cleared every other ending for this Route...

I'll appreciate any help.

Edit:
Thanks, ED, I wasn't aware you were typing at the same time xD

ZeBird0
You don't really have to buy the game. I'm running it on my PC and it's working perfectly fine

Last edited by Yamiro; 2010-05-03 at 09:08.
Yamiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 10:41   Link #546
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

I was actually wonderinf if you all have the CGI of Kallen for blue moon?

Anyways, I'll look for you ont he particular ending you want. I'll check youtube tonight and see if I can't scrounge up anything.

Also, this may not help -- but maybe you need to avoid everyone else but C.C.? Maybe just Rivalz? Some characters are easier to get then the others (An example: Lloyd ending in Britannia route. You basically have to go on a Suzaku hating spree.)

Anyways, yeah. I'll see what I can find for you. If I find a video, do you me to post it?
Old 2010-05-03, 11:06   Link #547
Yamiro
Lux ex Silesia

Of course I have Kallen's CGs if you want I can send them to you by email or something As I said only this one little bastard is still missing.

Getting Lloyd's ending wasn't that hard, though being so mean to dear Suzaku made my heart ache xD I avoided Rivalz, haven't geassed anyone, never let C.C, near any food... nothing changed.

Thanks for your help! I really appreciate the effort
Old 2010-05-03, 11:16   Link #548
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

By the way, since you've cleared Britannia route ( My hero!) could you help me with the firing range, too? I'm having difficulty doing it.

The first part isn't so bad, since you can't really die. It's just when the actual threat pops and has the potential to kill you. (It's the first firing range, not the second one.)

Also, you can just private message me with the CGI of Kallen :'D

Let's see... It sounds like you did all the requirements. Maybe you should make a branch-off save and do stuff completely different? I'm sorry, but I'm still looking. I'll check youtube later tonight... Hopefully.

Day 17 at night... Have to remember this. I'll see if I can't get a walkthrough, too. It sounds difficult.

I doubt it's out there, but maybe it is. I may havr to check gamefaq too. Finding the CGI or how tog et the CGI may take awhile.. I have really crappy internet. Someone could prolly do it faster.

I'lls ee what I can do. I'ma ctually kind of interested what this CGI of C.C. is now, too.
Old 2010-05-03, 13:49   Link #549
ZeBird0
In a tree

Mm... mmm.... thanks guys, that really helped me out!

Just a couple more though, since this has really piqued my interest. What's CG and CGI mean? And also, well, can you guys read japanese or do you somehow get a translation for this stuff?

oh, and yamiro, what do you mean you're running it on ur pc? did you download it or something?
Old 2010-05-03, 16:43   Link #550
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

CG = Code Geass
CGI = Computer Graphic Image(s)

CGCGI = Code Geass Computer Graphic Image(s)

We usually mean it in that context.

Translation? We are the translation.

Anyways, yes -- Me nor Eternal dreamer have really good japanese skills. We use several japanese translators that can be identified on the Translation Project's site. I'm planning on going into college soon and doing japanese just for this. Screw linguistics, I'm doing it for Lost Colors.

Basically we use intuition and techniques to get the translation done. Or should I say Eternal dreamer uses intuition and techniques? The major driving force behind the translation is him, afterall.

Just for giggles, I'll tell you how it goes

Eternal dreamer = working mule
Paladinoras - AWOL custodian
Yamiro - Incredibly awesome CGI gatherer.
Arbitres = Tamaki.

EDIT: Sorry Yamiro... It's a no go. Couldn't find a walkthrough anywhere. There's alot of Lost Colors scenes, so I wouldn't know. Watched a few videos, there is C.C. but nothing that involves that scene.

Sorry, Yamiro.

Last edited by Arbitres; 2010-05-03 at 21:13.
Old 2010-05-03, 23:50   Link #551
Yamiro
Lux ex Silesia

ZeBird0, I made a small guide how to run it on PC ^__^ If you want, check it out here, on my LJ account - http://yamiro.livejournal.com/3077.html

Arbitres, firing range? You mean when that psycho Britannian soldier pops up? I have almost given up while playing the Britannia Route the first time. Try: Cross, Triangle, Cross, Triangle, Cross, Cross, Triangle, Cross and Triangle again. Took me at least half a hour to find out how to pass o.O' (more evil than Assassin tomb challenges... evil, evil things)

Okay, I'll send you a PM right away. I'm pretty sure it'll be C.C. image since there is only one pic of her in Blue Moon Gallery - the one at the pool. Thanks for help again! Right now I'm working on Britannia - Suzaku, Lloyd and Cornelia's Royal Guard cleared - I'm trying to find out how to het a noble title I want a Jeremiah ending xD
Old 2010-05-04, 00:08   Link #552
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

I'm sorry I couldn't get it, Yamiro. I mean yeah, there is lots of videos, so I wouldn't know... Sorry.

Jeremiah ending? Sounds citrus-y. From what I here you get to seem him blush in his ending. I don't care if I sound 'weird', that would be totally worth seeing xD

Thanks for the help, Yamiro. I hope it works ><

This is unlikely, but is there a Kallen ending for Britannia route? xD
Old 2010-05-04, 04:24   Link #553
Yamiro
Lux ex Silesia

Haha, no. There is no Kallen ending - only Suzaku and Lloyd. Royal Guard is kind of strange since Rai was molested by miss Enneagram but went out with Euphie... at least that's how it ended for me. And from what I know, Noble/Purist Route ends with Villetta or Jeremiah.

The only girls from Ashford you see are Milly (automatic scenes), Shirley and Nina.

And you can see Jeremiah blushing in Blue Moon too! Ah, there was this scene where Lulu called him Orange xD Priceless.
Old 2010-05-04, 11:04   Link #554
Paladinoras
Pancakes

AWOL Custodian sounds pretty fitting. XD Sorry gaiz! Been totally unmotivated to play the PSP and all...

And Jeremiah ending? Wow, I gotta play this game again.

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 21:01   Link #555
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

I love you Yamiro! I just cleared the firing range! Muwahahaha!... That worried expression of Cecille-chan made me all... Tingly :3

...Now I need help with the next battle.

Actually... why don't you give us a walk through of all the Britannia routes battles? ^__^ it's for a good cause, plus I'll save it and credit you whenever someone asks for a specific battle.

Can't be too ahrd... you helped me on a single battle I've been stuck on for MONTHS. You have no idea how much this means to me Thank you! Thank you! >:P

EDIT: Dude, I'm such a f***ing badass. You know that? Badass.

I cleared Narita on my first try. FIRST. TRY.

FIRST. :'D All you have to do is shoot Tamaki up a bit and go after Zero. Damn when Guren shot me I thought I was screwed >_< .... Also, I had 1 stat bar of energy left.

Pffft. They call Tohdoh the miracle work. :P Anyways... next battle is something I'll probably need help with.

(Damn I'm so awesome.)

Last edited by Arbitres; 2010-05-04 at 21:24.
Old 2010-05-05, 01:59   Link #556
Yamiro
Lux ex Silesia

xD Yeah, it's such a pity you can't get a Cecille ending... but at the other hand it may have been lethal for Rai.

Sure no problem, though I would have to replay it, since my notes are a mess.

From what I remember, the next battle ia at the port? Press O, X at the beginning then ask Suzaku for help ( O ). Aim for Zero and repeat the whole action.

At Fukuoka: /\. /\, /\, /\, /\, X, /\, /\, X.

Battles for Royal Guard route haven't survived, but I'll try to make a guide for you ^__^
Old 2010-05-09, 03:22   Link #557
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Cecille ending should have happened, but happened like the Guilford ending -- it never came.

I just finished Royal Guard route thanks to the guide Yamiro has given me. Incredibly accurate, never lost once thanks to it.

Now I have to put up with Vile in pure idiot blood faction. I don't want to do it because

1) I have to interact more with Vile then I'd ever have to.
2) I'm not into the whole 'pure blood' thing.
3) Kallen isn't a pure-blood. So therefore the pure bloods can go **** themselves. Kallen interaction was bare in SD route, nearly nonexistent in Royal Guard route.... I do NOT want to go through an entire route without interaction with Kallen. (More then the start up days.)

I got 96% on movies. Almost done... All I need to do is court Euphemia on SD route and I'm golden <3

...Urgh. I really don't want to do Pure idiot blood faction, do I have to? In order to get 100%?
Old 2010-05-09, 03:42   Link #558
Yamiro
Lux ex Silesia

Oh, you don't like Villetta? She is not that bad... and she looks cute in her uniform (the one she wore when she was in Purist Fraction)

To get 100% we will have to go through her. There are still 9 pictures missing in Britannia chapter's gallery. But I have no idea how to join with them T.T Replayed that route from scratch, replayed Narita... duh, everything is exactly as it was before T.T

Good luck with Euphie! There wasn't much of her in SD though, so you may have some problems with that
Old 2010-05-12, 01:13   Link #559
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Supposedly, If you have the save for Britannia rotue on the fourth save file, it won't load as 'third playthrough and beyond', meaning you have to go to a different save file in order to play purist faction... Or was that royal guard :cofused:

Spoiler for Geass Route:

Also, how will we get screenshots from JLF route? PSP exclusive is exclusive, afterall. How will we get the CGI for JLF up? Am I worrying too much?
Old 2010-05-12, 10:34   Link #560
faiz blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
Supposedly, If you have the save for Britannia rotue on the fourth save file, it won't load as 'third playthrough and beyond', meaning you have to go to a different save file in order to play purist faction... Or was that royal guard :cofused:

Spoiler for Geass Route:

Also, how will we get screenshots from JLF route? PSP exclusive is exclusive, afterall. How will we get the CGI for JLF up? Am I worrying too much?
Wait, wait, wait.... what?
faiz blaster is offline   Reply With Quote