AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-05-06, 08:09   Link #521
ZeKeR
Superbad

my jaw dropped wide at Reki's statement... WHAT THE?!
Old 2011-05-06, 08:20   Link #522
azziz

and what about vlad daughter?she seemed stronger than him in vol.9-seriously sherlock was totally nuts,firing patra because she was too cruel while keeping those two sadic monster who see all human as sub-specie and toy for their enjoyment-any kind of torture you can imagine.
i know some wished hilda would join kinji harem because she look so hot in those illustration but after reading how she treat riko in vol.9-and incidently aria-i was very angry at watson for saving her:that bitch is just as irredeemable as her father.
in a way,just as how a true vampire should be:heartless and inhuman.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-06, 08:24   Link #523
Nera Sleith
我らがツインテールに、勝る萌え無し!

You never know, maybe Hilda had some unrevealed reason for doing that. Akamatsu-sensei is a master in twisting plot.

I remember after finishing v1, I was very angry at Riko for all the things she did, and I didn't like her until I finished v3 when they cleared up her name.
Old 2011-05-06, 08:37   Link #524
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Reki is 150 cm tall.....they took her three sizes in that boutique in Osaka...

Her homeland faces the sea and is near Mongolia/Siberia.....Kamchatka peninsula? Is she supposed to be some Vasily Zaitsev homage....And although it's not mentioned, her ex-job makes it clear that she is most likely the only killer out of all the Butei girls so far...
Wait, so you mean Reki is Russian with Chinese roots?

If she is 150cm, that SVD should be up to her chest or shoulder, and significantly bulkier for her adjusted with her physical size.

Quote:
I absolutely have to dispute that Riko is a loli at all.....such a hot chest totally discounts that....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Well Riko is known as the loli with a huge chest.
Lolis are not supposed to have huge chests, otherwise it'd be artwork error (see Elsie from Kami Nomi for details on artwork error). She is just a really cute pre-teenage shoujo. Aria, OTOH, is a loli.

Anyway where do you guys read the TL version of the LN? I don't recall seeing any EN translations, or CN ones at all.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-06, 09:00   Link #525
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Wait, so you mean Reki is Russian with Chinese roots?

If she is 150cm, that SVD should be up to her chest or shoulder, and significantly bulkier for her adjusted with her physical size.

Lolis are not supposed to have huge chests, otherwise it'd be artwork error (see Elsie from Kami Nomi for details on artwork error). She is just a really cute pre-teenage shoujo. Aria, OTOH, is a loli.

Anyway where do you guys read the TL version of the LN? I don't recall seeing any EN translations, or CN ones at all.
Well that was what was measured....And yeah...the Dragunov really looks longer than her...

Her homeland is somewhere in the Siberia/Mongolia region....

About Hilda.....I think we need to see more of her before we judge.....Vlad though...he's like that simply because he's a vampire....Is like predator and prey.
Old 2011-05-06, 09:28   Link #526
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
my jaw dropped wide at Reki's statement... WHAT THE?!
which one of the many breathtaking statement she has said?
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-06, 09:39   Link #527
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...=Hidan_no_Aria

Some poor bastard is translating it.
Icy.Tear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-06, 09:47   Link #528
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoakeNoHikari View Post

Some unnerving female is translating it.
Oops.

@Endarion: seriously... read her response when he said he wants to shift to a normal school... it made me go WAT.

I hope in v6c2 our beloved Queen of Lulz Jeanne will appear wid DAT TENNIS OUTFIT.
Old 2011-05-06, 10:11   Link #529
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
which one of the many breathtaking statement she has said?
that's also what i tought when i read this;first girl to aknolwedge kinji off hss:good job,you're marking point here,reki.
and her saying"i dont know what i sould do(...)husband,as well"
if that's no lulz then i don't know what is;jeanne is no the only one who can do it.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-06, 10:31   Link #530
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

I'm sorry, I couldn't read that.

All I know is: I don't worship Jeanne just because she's funny.
Old 2011-05-06, 10:32   Link #531
endarion88

Quote:
Oops.

@Endarion: seriously... read her response when he said he wants to shift to a normal school... it made me go WAT.

I hope in v6c2 our beloved Queen of Lulz Jeanne will appear wid DAT TENNIS OUTFIT.
i read it i was just pointing out that she has said a lot of sentence in this chapter that can cause quite a shock for example: "Yes. The wind said, we would naturally have children"
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-06, 10:42   Link #532
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
i read it i was just pointing out that she has said a lot of sentence in this chapter that can cause quite a shock for example: "Yes. The wind said, we would naturally have children"
There's good reason Kinji thinks she's schizophrenic. He even likened it to "receiving messages from God or aliens...."
Old 2011-05-06, 10:42   Link #533
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoakeNoHikari View Post
I'm sorry, I couldn't read that.

All I know is: I don't worship Jeanne just because she's funny.
U mad Hikari?
Old 2011-05-06, 10:55   Link #534
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

um i would like some spoilers and comparison from the anime

1stly wha Kinji's brother is alive and is CROSSDRESSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2ndly Aira's mom really in prison same in novel? if soo was there any closure maybe like she was proven innocent

3rdly Who or what is EU or rather what is it

god i has soo much load of question if it is possible spoil me >_< and if cannot be posteed here Pm it top me so pls pls pls help me cure my angst >_<
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-06, 11:04   Link #535
doomknight

Quote:
Oops.

Yes im waiting too for Jeanne in that delicious and sexy tennis outfit, and about Reki's statement...

Spoiler for statement:
Old 2011-05-06, 11:18   Link #536
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
There's good reason Kinji thinks she's schizophrenic. He even likened it to "receiving messages from God or aliens...."
Think about it, she's doing what she is naturally gifted for : stalking.

And when she gets to her target (Kinji), she would want Kinji to shoot her with that gun of his.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-06, 11:20   Link #537
tsunade666

Before asking questions. I thanks Hikari for the translation. I just finished reading the latest transaltion

Quote:
That that face was immeasurably sad.
I felt kinda sad too on the events. HnA really had wonderful moments and characters development. It's a lovely story that's worth reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
um i would like some spoilers and comparison from the anime

1stly wha Kinji's brother is alive and is CROSSDRESSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2ndly Aira's mom really in prison same in novel? if soo was there any closure maybe like she was proven innocent

3rdly Who or what is EU or rather what is it

god i has soo much load of question if it is possible spoil me >_< and if cannot be posteed here Pm it top me so pls pls pls help me cure my angst >_<
Answers and since this is novel thread and there's a translation of it. Using spoiler tags aren't my style when explaining stuff.

1) Yes, Kinichi is alive. His not dead. Riko didn't kill anyone from all her works. The butei killer is more like a butei abductor. She abduct talented butei or recruit them to join EU.
Kinichi cross dress to activate his hysteria mode. While his cross dressing his in semi-permanent state that doesn't just fade away unlike Kinji which only last for a couple of minutes. But due to over work of nervous system. The side effect of getting a semi-permanent HSS or Hysteria Savant Syndrome or just Hysteria Mode. He enters a long sleep.
Kinji's father which is already dead also can activate his HSS whenever he like but we aren't told yet how he activate it.
Kinji's ancestor. Kin-san a magistrate that works in edo period though I'm not sure. Strips off his clothes to activate it. Showing a part of his body and each piece of cloth been strip off. His HSS goes stronger. Basically his just an exhibitionist.
All the male side of Tohyama family are allies of justice that uphold absolute justice. They work secretly or publicly for the government to uphold their so called justice.

2) Aria's mom was really framed up by EU or rather more like the leader of EU frame her up so Aria will hunt down EU and the leader of EU has his own reasons to do so. In the latest translation after Kinji beat up the leader of EU. That leads to EU scattering. Aria manage to get evidence that she can use in the court. But Kanae-san is still in trial.

3) EU is an organization that is build up by elites and genius. They gather together and learn from each other. There are absolute rule in this rouge organization which was being up hold by it's leader the "professor" but since he was gone. It got scattered.
EU as an organization has no certain goals. And not all the members share the same idea. Some wants to take over the world and some just wants to keep on learning and getting stronger. EU had the most advance technology in the world. So conquering the world is nothing if you become the boss of it.

I advice you go read the novel which is being translated in baka-tsuki

Old 2011-05-06, 11:39   Link #538
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Before asking questions. I thanks Hikari for the translation. I just finished reading the latest transaltion

I felt kinda sad too on the events. HnA really had wonderful moments and characters development. It's a lovely story that's worth reading.

Answers and since this is novel thread and there's a translation of it. Using spoiler tags aren't my style when explaining stuff.

1) Yes, Kinichi is alive. His not dead. Riko didn't kill anyone from all her works. The butei killer is more like a butei abductor. She abduct talented butei or recruit them to join EU.
Kinichi cross dress to activate his hysteria mode. While his cross dressing his in semi-permanent state that doesn't just fade away unlike Kinji which only last for a couple of minutes. But due to over work of nervous system. The side effect of getting a semi-permanent HSS or Hysteria Savant Syndrome or just Hysteria Mode. He enters a long sleep.
Kinji's father which is already dead also can activate his HSS whenever he like but we aren't told yet how he activate it.
Kinji's ancestor. Kin-san a magistrate that works in edo period though I'm not sure. Strips off his clothes to activate it. Showing a part of his body and each piece of cloth been strip off. His HSS goes stronger. Basically his just an exhibitionist.
All the male side of Tohyama family are allies of justice that uphold absolute justice. They work secretly or publicly for the government to uphold their so called justice.

2) Aria's mom was really framed up by EU or rather more like the leader of EU frame her up so Aria will hunt down EU and the leader of EU has his own reasons to do so. In the latest translation after Kinji beat up the leader of EU. That leads to EU scattering. Aria manage to get evidence that she can use in the court. But Kanae-san is still in trial.

3) EU is an organization that is build up by elites and genius. They gather together and learn from each other. There are absolute rule in this rouge organization which was being up hold by it's leader the "professor" but since he was gone. It got scattered.
EU as an organization has no certain goals. And not all the members share the same idea. Some wants to take over the world and some just wants to keep on learning and getting stronger. EU had the most advance technology in the world. So conquering the world is nothing if you become the boss of it.

I advice you go read the novel which is being translated in baka-tsuki

tnx

1] LOL exhibitionist >_<
2] hmm weird on wikia it said she was cleared on all accts of crime................um which part of the novel was she able to get evidence and stuff....rather psl do tell from what volume and chapter is this so atleast i can get closure and has the will to READ the whole thing and maybe if in english buy it directly in amazon
3] i really should read the novel >_<
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-06, 11:41   Link #539
ZeKeR
Superbad

Theres also a wiki made by some of the LN readers...
Old 2011-05-06, 11:52   Link #540
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

I should hope you read the novel, I spend 2 hours every day thinking of good adjectives. Like "immeasurably sad". Because "really sad" doesn't cut it. ^^

Tags
action, detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, romance, shounen