AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2023-08-24, 09:03   Link #381
Morilinde

Looks like the trap the good senator set snapped. Buuuut we now know it was Shizuna who trailed Doronea. And they jut arrived at the hearing. Either they burst in with Doronea and a mountain of evidence into the hearing or they actually disguised the old lady in the prince's residence as the old lady of Enfield (after all she wears a full head scarf). After all she might have been swayed by the words of praise Kai recieved from Gil. Or bigger surpise she actually IS the grandmother of the real Grey Enfield
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-21, 18:24   Link #382
RDNexus

Well... Kai gets out of a sticky situation...only for an even stickier situation to be on his way... ^^"
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-23, 04:08   Link #383
Morilinde

I wonder who that is. Sakura's sister? Or a close friend?

And next up are we getting a "China arc"? We already had a Japan look alike and the buildings and that maid's name suggest we now get an imperial China like country.
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Old 2023-10-10, 06:46   Link #384
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Whether it's Sakura's sister or close friend, I wonder if she also wants to try and expose Kai for being a liar. She might also say that Sakura shouldn't be with such a big liar and that she'll "protect" her from the liar. I guess we'll see.

Edit: I just remembered something. If she's Sakura's sister, doesn't that mean she's the real Grey's wife? She was mentioned to be missing. It's possible she's sending that picture to her sister to let her know she's alright, but doesn't yet know about Kai or the fact that he's pretending to be Grey. It could get complicated when she finds out about that.

Last edited by DragonOsman; 2023-10-10 at 18:56.
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-19, 14:18   Link #385
Morilinde

So Sakura is going off on her own to meet her sister who indeed is Grey's wife. Good thing Nia is with her, she has at least someone capable to watch over her. Otherwise Kai might have send Gil along as he is currently under house arrest. Makes me wonder what punishment he gets. While it is not treason he "humiliated" his country (despite what the Queen thinks as she is more accepting of a strong Sinchair)
Old 2023-10-19, 17:43   Link #386
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morilinde View Post
So Sakura is going off on her own to meet her sister who indeed is Grey's wife. Good thing Nia is with her, she has at least someone capable to watch over her. Otherwise Kai might have send Gil along as he is currently under house arrest. Makes me wonder what punishment he gets. While it is not treason he "humiliated" his country (despite what the Queen thinks as she is more accepting of a strong Sinchair)
It's probably going to be some kind of non-punishment where he gets told to go on a dangerous mission that conveniently gets him out of the country and after more nectar

Or we could go full drama (meaning comedy) and find out that somehow Gray has been engaged to someone when Sakura gets back.
Old 2023-10-23, 11:44   Link #387
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I'm just wondering if Kasha will come back to the story as a part of Kai's harem this time, since he's "Grey" and she was the real Grey's wife. They might at least make it a public front that she's his wife, so that people who knew about her being Grey's wife don't get suspicious.
Old 2023-12-22, 03:32   Link #388
Morilinde

Looks like Kai has just started the mobile age in Albion with the introduction of the first gasoline powered engine. According to his workshop and the halfling the final series will be ready within a year. I wonder if Dhala has something similar in the works. After all they already have working combustion engines that power primitive tanks and Airships

And Sakua is going the infiltration route. And of course said noble house is haunted. Might be the next "nectar"?
Old 2023-12-22, 09:41   Link #389
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morilinde View Post
Looks like Kai has just started the mobile age in Albion with the introduction of the first gasoline powered engine. According to his workshop and the halfling the final series will be ready within a year. I wonder if Dhala has something similar in the works. After all they already have working combustion engines that power primitive tanks and Airships

And Sakua is going the infiltration route. And of course said noble house is haunted. Might be the next "nectar"?
Dahla actually doesn't have combustion engines, just super-compact steam engines. The mindflayer dude is aware something like that exists, though, which is half of why he wanted Clark so badly.
Old 2023-12-27, 11:20   Link #390
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Kai's knowledge is from a later time than Clark's, unfortunately for Dhala.

If the one who sent that photo to Sakura is really her sister, I wonder what happened to her that caused her to become a concubine to a noble.

And the possibility of the house being haunted suggests that Sakura might need Kai's help. That she might need him to use her God Curse power here.

Tags
disguise, harem, industrial revolution, milk-powered, oppai