Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-07-03, 11:47   Link #1781
kaerstan01
c'mon wimp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
yea noone knows about kazuma's past yet and hes not going to go sprouting it anytime soon (well not by free will but i can see ren boya getting the kidnapping stick again )

and squeezing the life out of the novel is no good...it usually means FILLERS! which will totally kill the enjoyment of the series for me :/ 24 - 26 sounds about right

actually if there are enough material i would prefer to have a season 2...but thats only if ^.^
maybe if we'd offer him some cash, kazuma might pull off some hints about his past, and that'll mean a LOT of cash
too bad it'll be only 26 episodes, well... according to wikipedia that is...
kaerstan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 16:50   Link #1782
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
well it JC staff might have taken it and made it 12 episodes really (like they did with ZnT) so its not that bad. Ofcourse I would wish for it to be longer, but it always could be worse...
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 17:56   Link #1783
lightbringer
M9000

Don't rely on Wikipedia, those numbers usually come from ANN and those are not very reliable until the airing ends, either. But it should be around 24 to 26 eps.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 22:39   Link #1784
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah I think they'll try to fit in most of what's out in novel into whatever length the series is. Probably with 26 episodes since the more they use the better. As long as we don't have fillers but that won't be an issue with all they have to get through.

Luckily with Kazuma you can get almost anything with some good old money. Well of course he has his limits but he won't turn down a good paying job. Especially with something like the sousho's attempts to set him and Ayano up.
Old 2007-07-04, 16:05   Link #1785
Advent
Cloud

Kazuma gets to kill 2 birds with one stone (Ayano + lots of cash)
Advent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 16:42   Link #1786
PaPe
The chibi mistress

2chan link for ep 13

• Please don't quote the link as you all know it will become pr0n in a few days
  • Please don't hotlink the images
  • I'll edit the post and delete the link tomorrow

Bye

Last edited by PaPe; 2007-07-05 at 10:14. Reason: Deleted the 2chan link
PaPe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 16:55   Link #1787
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Spoiler:
Old 2007-07-05, 02:25   Link #1788
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Spoiler for Ep13:

Spoiler for Preview for Ep14:

Last edited by FlareKnight; 2007-07-05 at 10:18.
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 08:03   Link #1789
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Spoiler for Ep13:

Spoiler for Preview for Ep14:

that is soooo sweet cant wait for ep.13 to be available
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 11:28   Link #1790
usagijen

I actually posted a spoiler on the episode + the ep14 preview earlier (right after it aired in Japan :P)

so, for those who haven't seen it yet, feel free to read it at: A Little Update on My Life + KnS! >3

people who have heard me mention that 'other dinner date' will be glad to know what's in store in episode 14 :P (I was jumping for joy when I saw the preview... but of course a little worried about the main plot)
usagijen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 11:54   Link #1791
kaerstan01
c'mon wimp!

^ bring us back some sushi, usagi!!^^
kaerstan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 17:28   Link #1792
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
oh wowzer you lucky devil well enjoy your trip and plz brings up loads of pictures! ^.^

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 23:04   Link #1793
PerseiD999

I think they should do more side stories, because Gonzo had to cut out all “serious stuff” from the main plot, they might just screw it and focus on the funny stuff. For once, I'm not whining, though Gonzo would have made my day if they had included the one line I had been waiting to hear in ep13 “The previous half of my life has all been hard work, so I have decided to spend the rest of my life in leisure. Work hard Kids, so I can enjoy my relaxing life style.” - Kazuma

@usagijen: Have fun, try getting your hands on all the stuff you have been long dreaming for and start shipping them home, you only have three weeks...
PerseiD999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-06, 04:46   Link #1794
anime_addict90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
well it JC staff might have taken it and made it 12 episodes really (like they did with ZnT) so its not that bad. Ofcourse I would wish for it to be longer, but it always could be worse...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Don't rely on Wikipedia, those numbers usually come from ANN and those are not very reliable until the airing ends, either. But it should be around 24 to 26 eps.
How do you know they're not reliable? I think they are because I've never experienced ann giving me any wrong info.

where can I watch ep 12 and 13 online?..they already aired but then no one seems to be uploading them in any live streaming website I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuma77 View Post
that is soooo sweet cant wait for ep.13 to be available
me too. Btw how do we know when it'll be available?
anime_addict90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-06, 05:12   Link #1795
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

anime addict first of all it's impolite and rude to ask when the fansubbers release their ep cause of the fact that they do it on their own generosity and secondly why the hell do you need to make 3 damn posts two of them being so impolite as to demand when the eps will be released... I hope someone delete your posts..

On a lighter note.... Wow ep 13 appears to be a filler but i'll have any ayanoxKazuma moment i can get and ep 13 seems to be full of it lol.
Old 2007-07-06, 05:48   Link #1796
anime_addict90

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
anime addict first of all it's impolite and rude to ask when the fansubbers release their ep cause of the fact that they do it on their own generosity and secondly why the hell do you need to make 3 damn posts two of them being so impolite as to demand when the eps will be released... I hope someone delete your posts..

On a lighter note.... Wow ep 13 appears to be a filler but i'll have any ayanoxKazuma moment i can get and ep 13 seems to be full of it lol.
first of all, I didn't mean it that way at all and if I have offended the fansubbers in any way, then I apologize(I have a lot respect forthem). And secondly, why do you care care so much on how many posts I make and how I make them? as a member of this forum I am entitled to make as many posts as I want, whenever I want, and however I want them to be. And I don't care if somebody deletes my posts!, duh? like I would die if they did. And furthermore, you're just waay too sensitive and I hope you'll get banned as for me I dont care if I do.

Last edited by anime_addict90; 2007-07-06 at 05:49. Reason: it' my business
Old 2007-07-06, 06:05   Link #1797
Seditary
Ooooo what?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_addict90 View Post
first of all, I didn't mean it that way at all and if I have offended the fansubbers in any way, then I apologize(I have a lot respect forthem). And secondly, why do you care care so much on how many posts I make and how I make them? as a member of this forum I am entitled to make as many posts as I want, whenever I want, and however I want them to be. And I don't care if somebody deletes my posts!, duh? like I would die if they did. And furthermore, you're just waay too sensitive and I hope you'll get banned as for me I dont care if I do.
Um, no you don't get to make as many posts as you want, whenever you want, however you want them to be. AS as most forums has its own rules Here and for this specific forum Here
Seditary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-06, 06:14   Link #1798
anime_addict90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seditary View Post
Um, no you don't get to make as many posts as you want, whenever you want, however you want them to be. AS as most forums has its own rules Here and for this specific forum Here
Yes, I am fully aware of that since I am also a member of numerous forums. which is why I will cancel "however I want them to be" thanks for reminding me btw.
Old 2007-07-06, 07:19   Link #1799
Impz
Insanity Anime Blogger

Episode 13's summary + thoughts is now out in the blog, and hope that you enjoy it.

Spoiler for ep 13:
Impz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-06, 09:45   Link #1800
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Ok guys we know that asking for release date on subs and where to get things is frowned on. But can we try not to spark an unnecessary ranting over this? We do know that subbers can be offended by this kind've thing it's not like we need a breakdown of conversations. Considering also you instigated the rant with the only purpose of watching the aftermath, I'm sure there are other ways to keep yourself amused. And if this is how his first three posts it's a wonder anyone posts at all.

Now I've got a crazy idea that we actually talk about the episode . If people want to get into fights over this just take it to private messages so the thread doesn't get derailed.

Nice blog entry though Impz. Good summary of events and was a nice read.
Spoiler for Ep13:

Tags
fantasy, shounen