AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 24 [END] Rating
Perfect 10 27 21.43%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 23 18.25%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 20 15.87%
7 out of 10 : Good 15 11.90%
6 out of 10 : Average 12 9.52%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 10 7.94%
4 out of 10 : Poor 6 4.76%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.79%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 1.59%
1 out of 10 : Painful 10 7.94%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-21, 22:05   Link #101
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
that l am.
I believe I asked you to share some stuff way back in Page 2 of this thread.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2009-06-21, 22:25   Link #102
SwiftStrike
Reaching for the Heavens

open ended about saya/leerin/dimensions....

maybe a SS would help
Old 2009-06-21, 22:41   Link #103
Jski

I do not know that world seems so odd unless its crazy metaphoric for our world?
Any way 6 out of 10 lots of action but the random character who really have no names came out of no where with nearly no back story took a lot a way from the over all story I think.
On a side note it seems like they are fighting the world not really protecting it. I wish they told more about it.
Old 2009-06-21, 22:51   Link #104
seiji_kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramarinus View Post
Fun fact of the day: Same thing happened at the end of ep 2, a very critical moment regarding the plot was shown while Yasashii Uso played and credits rolled. Can you ignore that part and act as if it never happened too?
They are always exceptions on the rule and the fact that it's not the final episode is already enough exception cause those aren't the usual rolling credits that add the living happely ever after bonus scenes like in a final episode. But lets just agree to disagree cause going back and forth is getting to tiring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramarinus View Post
It's not like she offered to date or marry but she confessed through those offers. As much as Layfon may look dumb, he looked and used his tone in a way that he was aware of what he was rejecting. And he clearly refused those, he didn't say something like "let's talk about it later". Moreover, he never initiated an intimate moment with Felli by himself. I don't think his disinterest can be shown clearer than this.

In any case, I was merely saying that she wasn't his waifu, so he can flirt with whoever he likes. That's why the kick was unjustified, as always.
If she was as clearly rejected like Mei who clearly stepped back after saying he probably would never let her protect him then I'd have no problem admitting it. And Mei was my absolute favorite girl (brunette, big boobs, gentle, what does a man wants more?) but I didn't bother to hope since it was to clear she wasn't real competition.

And I don't remember the scene were discussing bye heart but wasn't it him shrugging her of cause he had bigger things on his head? Nina's dissapearance and the haikozoku? And I need to rewatch every episode of this series again to adress your other issues. Didn't keep count or track on the intimate moments initiated bye Layfon. Off to bed now though.
Old 2009-06-21, 23:00   Link #105
Arkard

Mei wasn't rejected anymore then Felli. I think she just felt guilt ridden that Layfon got seriously hurt because of her. She's still making him lunches, has the little Layfon plushie, etc.

I feel bad for her, her screen time dropped to zero at the whim of the staff =x
Old 2009-06-21, 23:01   Link #106
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
I believe I asked you to share some stuff way back in Page 2 of this thread.
what would you like me to share with you?
surely you aren't singling me out because l said it was a leerin ending and did not go to detail?
a few post before someone said it was a fellis ending without going to detail as well...
so why only ask me, could it be my charms have captivated you?
ahem...
there's no definite winner or chosen girl as some have put it
but it's pretty obvious that leerin is in the lead for layfon's heart.

btw...
it's a shame no one said it was a nina ending for the hell of it...
a poster before me said fellis ending, l said leerin ending.... someone should had kept the chain going and should had mention nina/meishen.

all in all the only pair that might have become a couple is my lovable loli shante and that guy.
Old 2009-06-21, 23:04   Link #107
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
And I don't remember the scene were discussing bye heart but wasn't it him shrugging her of cause he had bigger things on his head? Nina's dissapearance and the haikozoku? And I need to rewatch every episode of this series again to adress your other issues. Didn't keep count or track on the intimate moments initiated bye Layfon. Off to bed now though.
Felli offered to do anything including counting monster scales if he wanted from her but he walks past her and in a serious facial expression and voice tone, says, "I do not wish for that". Watch that scene again if you wish but he clearly rejects her advance. And if she really had an intimate scene initiated by Layfon, you'd already remember it. I'm off to bed as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
btw...
it's a shame no one said it was a nina ending for the hell of it...
a poster before me said fellis ending, l said leerin ending.... someone should had kept the chain going and should had mention nina/meishen.
Nina said "I leave Layfon in your care" to Leerin so I obey her wishes. I think such a person would get crucified anyway.
Old 2009-06-21, 23:43   Link #108
Slick_rick

Too many random stuff happened in this episode for me to have enjoyed it. The goat randomly pops out of Nina and hops into Savaris. Saya randomly pops in and immediately blow Savaris away like he's a fly. Layfon does some sword combining out of nowhere then goes surfing for the hell of it. The fight scenes weren't good at all though I honestly expected it to suck since CSR isn't really great on action scenes.

The romance was pretty open ended, well at least for Nina and Leerin. Mei finally get a scene after so long but she's been out of it since a while ago and Felli gets her normal jealousy routine which doesn't really mean much. Either way though they're still not getting any love from Layfon beyond friendship. Hard for me to guess who's ahead on Nina or Leerin though. Leerin I think because of the mushy reunion scene but Nina had one even mushier before and her face appearing when Layfon went in for the last attack was weird. I honestly just wished they made it obvious which one of them he'd chose so that Felli fans can move on. Denial is a river than runs deep and so some will never admit the truth unless it's made completely obvious.
Old 2009-06-22, 00:11   Link #109
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

say what? Leerin had the foremost position at the end of the show? with the wish of the two of them being together again?! oh snap. she wins.

rest of it was a bit anti-climatic. fight between Savaris and Layfon was meh. surfboard katana was also laugh out loud worthy. no indication of lasting damage for Nina, Mei got written out, Felli concedes that Leerin is the one.
Old 2009-06-22, 00:49   Link #110
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Too many random stuff happened in this episode for me to have enjoyed it. The goat randomly pops out of Nina and hops into Savaris. Saya randomly pops in and immediately blow Savaris away like he's a fly. Layfon does some sword combining out of nowhere then goes surfing for the hell of it. The fight scenes weren't good at all though I honestly expected it to suck since CSR isn't really great on action scenes.
THIS. !
And that also makes me wonder whether I should comment on this episode or not, because I was mainly speechless when watching this episode. From the way they make Savaris' character like that to skateboard Layfon, and until the very end of the episode which explained how the Queen cared so much about Leerin. (not to mention that he returned both of them to Grendan !), I don't know whether I could call this a good ending or even a good episode to judge ;(

The battle was quite decent, but it would be better if they make them a little bit more detailed. From what I've seen, it's just a spamming of colored beam that was flashing around the screen #_#;; Well, Layfon was quite cool in this episode so all is okay I guess :3 (Btw, it it just me...but why do I see a resemblance to Daizengar's sword (SRW OG) in Layfon's dite ? o.o

No comment for the romance. Just watching the fighting scene makes me forget about all of it for a while ;( I think it's an open ending though

Ah.... and I missed that Felli's kick a lot :3

Old 2009-06-22, 00:52   Link #111
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

what "fighting scene" do you speak of? because it definitely was lacking from this ep..
Old 2009-06-22, 01:30   Link #112
Bordix

oh, again with the 1 hit. Oh well descent ending I guess.

Hey, did anybody lol'd when Layfon seemingly ditched Nina when Salvaris went steroid mode? I can Imagine Layfon saying "every man for himself"

Anyways, this was an interesting series. If there would be a 2nd s/OVa or something, I'm sure to give it a try

Quote:
10 HB defeated the FM = Power Ranger.
I was thinking the same thing
Old 2009-06-22, 01:37   Link #113
molitar

Well I have no clue what happened in this show.. Leerin what is her power? Why is she so important? Who is Saya because the queen just stood their helpless while the HB flew off to layfon. And than why they take back the HB? Who were the weirdo's in the masks? And what was that last Filth Monster it was something special evidently it just kept hatching out of it's own remains. Near the end the show made absolutely no sense at all.. it just kept throwing questions after questions without a single answer and everything seemed to became totally meaningless. I had to give it a rating of painful since nothing made any sense guess had to read the manga or novels not sure which to understand what is going on.
Old 2009-06-22, 02:20   Link #114
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Well I have no clue what happened in this show.. Leerin what is her power? Why is she so important? Who is Saya because the queen just stood their helpless while the HB flew off to layfon. And than why they take back the HB? Who were the weirdo's in the masks? And what was that last Filth Monster it was something special evidently it just kept hatching out of it's own remains. Near the end the show made absolutely no sense at all.. it just kept throwing questions after questions without a single answer and everything seemed to became totally meaningless. I had to give it a rating of painful since nothing made any sense guess had to read the manga or novels not sure which to understand what is going on.
*Points to the spoiler topic

Nothign make sense because the anime didn't even try to explain them.
Old 2009-06-22, 02:29   Link #115
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Who is Saya..... Saya is the ruller of the whole regios world.... this world is hers (like the world inside her)........ fox-masked-people are messages from the other dimension from Ignasis and like all enemy's they try to destroy regios world [or absorb it so that 1would would exist]....... to learn more about Saya and the regios world we have to wait for that "Legend of Regios" OVA that we saw few clips from it in may episodes.... that is all about Saya and how the regios world was creted and stuff like that....

Queen is just a posture of ruller of the regios domes.... but the true posseser and even creator of this world is Saya (whole world with all spirits, haikizoku, HB, regios domes are hers.... [we saw that she instantly could create HUGE ass shield on the battlefield so HB's could breath durring the fight...]........ queen;s job is to protect saya's body

I think that there are currently 2worlds..... Regios world and Ignasis world those two worlds are separeted by Zero domain (aurora fields) where Dixerio is sitting.... offcourse Ignasis wants to destroy/take over the regios world (so it would be 1world that belongs to ignasis) and for that he will send more monsters (even Lintence mentioned that the last filth monster was from other world)

So those from other world are way stronger to the one's liveing in this current world..... about Leerin's eye power..... we have to wait for the OVA Legend of Regios that will come up with some DVD's releace if I remember..... there will be more explanations about Saya and that eye power, the world , who is ignasis ect (Leerin's eye power will be the same as the guy with the cigarete and guns in those clips)

Well the most wtf! was for me that soo long for bring katana to layfon... and whole hb sword issue.... and even so saya choiced Layfon as the true possesor of the HB's sword..... after few sec of fight... he stayed at Zerenii and had to give the sword back >__< why they couldnt live him that sword so he could protect the city for the time beign.... and so that sword is and will be his becouse it was saya's choice who is above queen.... and this way it will just collect dust in that room with blades >_<

I was wondering about what was the Grendan objective to move close to Zerenii.... did Saya wanted to pick up Layfon.... and give him the sword since she choiced him alone.... since after layfon got the sword and killed that monster Grendan started to move away from Zerenii.... its like Saya made Layfon undergoo a test to see if he will take that fate of beign HB user and fight for her world.... he took that fate so she has her answer and for the time beign they can leave him be..... but he will eventually return to grendan for sure

So to understand the whole saya, world, what is going on we have to wait for the Legend of Regios animation...
Old 2009-06-22, 02:31   Link #116
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
what "fighting scene" do you speak of? because it definitely was lacking from this ep..
That 'lacking' was the one that made me forget about the romance for a while
And yeah, I'm frustated that they make it like that

Old 2009-06-22, 02:46   Link #117
zibi88

At least it came true to what I was saying for long time..... that they will do alternative anime open-ending......... so its different from what happened in novel.... but it ended without concludeing anything leaving kinda space for next season which would more focus on the battle with ignasis.... since this series was like resolveing Layfon's personal matters and give him the feeling that he can fight by useing all his power as he wants since people that were important to him have forgeven him...... so next series if they will make might be about like I said the battle with ignasis.... more leerin with her power... layfon might come back in order to help in the fight since his sword is waiting for him...
Old 2009-06-22, 04:34   Link #118
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Well, isn't so bad as ending, except Layfon surfing on the HB, that was funny
I hoped for a long battle with Savaris, but one hit and KO was pretty fast lol
And at the ending, the scene and the talking was more over "if you want know more and continue the story, read the novels"
However as ending placed for finish a series isn't so bad so i liked too; now i can follow the translation of Blewin for know more
Old 2009-06-22, 05:57   Link #119
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Oh come on ... Just watch this episode :

God , Stop shante ! She's like a crybaby !!!
And Wtf the goat comes out Nina's body and go in Savaris's body , why ??
Yeah , i lol when Layfon left Nina (but i think probably to don't hurt her becauqe Savaris shot beams XD ) .
BUT COME ON WTF need more actions !! Savaris = 1 shot (not surprising , its Layfon after all .. even the HB can't last more times lol )
Yeah Layfon surfing on HB XD one shot the filth monsters yeaaaah with the combo Psyharden Katana , HB katana !
And Saya choose Layfon . But wtf we don't know more yet about the plot .....
and the ends was wtf even more !!
Well , i knew that Leerin was Shinola's siblings !
But wtf the ends !!
Need a season 2 or wtf !

The ends Layfon x Leerin ftw
Old 2009-06-22, 07:13   Link #120
tsunade666

Well the last episode really lacks a lot. Its just all pack into one episode. Revealing a few
mystery like the relationship between leerin and the queen but whats with the HB katana.
Layfon leaving it behind. yeh it belong to the grendan supposedly but saya did give it to him.
And did this arc really happen in the novel to begin with? or just anime original?
And as for mei being rejected I didn't even know that that part happen. Its just layfon is
dumb guy that goes with any girl but its clearly higher for leerin. And as for felli being
stereotype type character till the end ease the lacking of the episode. But really saying
that nina having an ending never in hell. I would probably curse regios if they even try
having an ending with nina. Its more like yaoi if it happen.
Closed Thread