AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-10-30, 15:36   Link #4841
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spags View Post
Inner would beat Tsukune easily, its always been a matter of style/experience and Tsukune lacks all formal training. Until otherwise his power can be easily thrown off by a vampire with more skill than him. And as for the inner moka fight with her sister I'm gonna say it again, odds are they wont even have a chance of fighting. Unless Tsukune magically learns how to teleport x amount of distance and not be blocked by the guy he punched, he'll never make it in time for him to remove the Rosario on Moka.
Thats the debate that occured before in terms of Vamp Tsukune vs Inner Moka its RAW power vs power, skill and experience. Either way it would be a great fight but i dont think it wold be a walk in the park for Inner Moka like some think.
Old 2008-10-30, 15:39   Link #4842
Spags
Computer Programmer

Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
If were talking about raw power then yea that would definitely be a toss up, but there are some points we have to take into consideration. One being which aspect of the body do you plan to test with the raw power, and what type of test. I'de like to say we could just compare their power levels but there is always gonna be factors put in that will allow the other to excel if if your just comparing power. I guess its just hard for me to take in the general concept lol

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 15:43   Link #4843
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
That would be a very interesting situation, and we pretty much already know the outcome of Tsukune vs. Bastard (though b astard might prove a bit more difficult than we've seen)

as for Moka vs.Onee-sama... I'm personally hoping Moka loses, or if she does manage to win, still have her afraid or something of her
I doub't they will fight, maybe the bastard will take on Moka and Tsukune, or just Tsukune sense he wants Revenge =\
Old 2008-10-30, 15:56   Link #4844
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Mr.dirty names better get beaten up badly if he decides to team up with onee-san vamp if there's a vs battle going to in the next chapter.
Old 2008-10-30, 17:18   Link #4845
Spags
Computer Programmer

Tag team battle rumble arena w00t

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Old 2008-10-30, 19:18   Link #4846
ACSephiroth
Lucy's man

Ok my internet died this Saturday, so what did I miss?
ACSephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 20:24   Link #4847
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Mr.dirty names better get beaten up badly if he decides to team up with onee-san vamp if there's a vs battle going to in the next chapter.
What if Onee-san gave her blood to the rapest dude like Tsukune and Moka?
Old 2008-10-30, 21:09   Link #4848
Spags
Computer Programmer

Heres my synopsis on the coming scenario.

We start off around Tsukune and his troupe right after the warning from Moka's party. Tsukune nervous knows he's got to get their fast, just as their about to leave the pile of rubble lifts up and the guy Tsukune thought he knocks out stands up. Telling Tsukune that this will be the last time he lets his guard down, he battles it off with Tsukune.

Elsewhere at Moka's party, unable to transform to inner its only a matter of time before they fall to her older sister. Moka's older sister disgusted in Moka's current abilities takes her body and states she's going to bring her home to her father for her shear disgust in her current abilities. Leaving the rest behind she leaps out with Moka and heads to were Tsukune is.

Meanwhile back at Tsukune's gang, Tsukune as powerful as he is seems to being cornered by this misterious foe. When Moka's sister carrying Moka appears telling the man its time to go there is nothing more here for them here anymore. (My take is the guy is like a cousin to Moka making him a vampire). Tsukune noticing shes holding Moka scream's in anguish wondering were they are taking her.

After all the events they find themselves were Kokoa explains the situation, Thus leading into what could be the main arc where Tsukune ask's the headmaster for formal training and such to be able to head to Moka's house to rescue her from her family. Phew glad i got that off my chest

Old 2008-10-30, 21:16   Link #4849
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
That might be an idea of how it goes... though I'd rather not have them all in the loser's party. Still, it would lead things to where I'd like them to go, and it sets up for the classic "good guys do payback" situation

as we all say, we find out in a week

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 21:16   Link #4850
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACSephiroth View Post
Ok my internet died this Saturday, so what did I miss?
not much, just a bunch of pics and talk.

Anyway, if my theory on the bastard is correct, I can't wait to see the epic battle.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 21:19   Link #4851
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Come to think of it, that guy definitely gives off an air of being somehow connected to vampires... between his attitude and his looks, there's definitely a connection

though if he's to Onee-sama as Tsukune is to Moka (in terms of where his power comes from), then i'd be scared, because there's no sign of a restraining device on him (then again, there was no sign of a restraint on Hokuto either)

Old 2008-10-30, 21:37   Link #4852
Spags
Computer Programmer

its not hard to hide a chain after all

Old 2008-10-30, 21:41   Link #4853
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Come to think of it, that guy definitely gives off an air of being somehow connected to vampires... between his attitude and his looks, there's definitely a connection

though if he's to Onee-sama as Tsukune is to Moka (in terms of where his power comes from), then i'd be scared, because there's no sign of a restraining device on him (then again, there was no sign of a restraint on Hokuto either)
Hokuto had the same chain as Tsukune. But afterwards even with it removed, Hokuto managed to revert.

I think the difference is, is that the blood and nature of his monster side isn't as savage as that of a vampire's blood.
Old 2008-10-30, 21:47   Link #4854
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

What I meant there was that until he actually showed Tsukune his chain, we couldn't tell that he was once human like Tsukune... basically, the chain was hidden. This guy too could have some sort of hidden lock

Old 2008-10-30, 21:55   Link #4855
Spags
Computer Programmer

Its nice speculation and all, and i guess it would be sorta cool, however I think if they keep falling back on ex-humans with chains then that just shows me their running low on ideas for plot witch makes me kinda sad

Old 2008-10-30, 22:04   Link #4856
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spags View Post
Its nice speculation and all, and i guess it would be sorta cool, however I think if they keep falling back on ex-humans with chains then that just shows me their running low on ideas for plot witch makes me kinda sad
I highly doubt that the guy is a turned vampire like Tsukune is. I say he's a pure blood.
Old 2008-10-30, 23:41   Link #4857
Spags
Computer Programmer

im seconding that fact. i'de prefer him to be pure blood

Old 2008-10-31, 00:38   Link #4858
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Yit's more likely that he's a real vampire... first real male vampire we've had in the entire series

Old 2008-10-31, 02:31   Link #4859
Spags
Computer Programmer

About time too lol. Well I can only hope

Old 2008-10-31, 03:43   Link #4860
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

The idea sounds tempting but there's a little flaw in logic there since i couldn't imagine why a pride and stuck up pure blood vampire would waste his time playing with a mere snowwoman, even considering 'taking' her in the future (Mizore worshippers might not understand ). Don't strike me with the "But inner Moka..." -argument here, she and Tsukune go way back to stand where they are now. I'm not completely rejecting the idea though but for me it would painfully feel too artificially lugged in.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire