AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-09-26, 23:19   Link #1281
hoarfrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
the spinoff comes out "today" in japan, how can you know what's in it already?
Some stuff has already been revealed in earlier chapters, since it's a prequal. Also, there is an extra chapter that appears to be little known which features Anette and Elizabeth during that time period. I don't know anything else, just piecing things together.

I presume IDL started flirting with the idea of this prequel after he did the extra chapter in question.
hoarfrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 23:32   Link #1282
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

^^ ah, nice to know. well, here's hoping for a quick scanlation!

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 00:49   Link #1283
konart

Releasing ch.56 before ch.55 is such a...
Old 2011-09-27, 02:58   Link #1284
hoarfrost

Spoiler for ch 56:
Old 2011-09-27, 03:30   Link #1285
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Spoiler for ch 56:
Old 2011-09-27, 05:01   Link #1286
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Spoiler for 56:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 12:07   Link #1287
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Spoiler for chapter 56:

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 13:59   Link #1288
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I just finished reading chapter 55 translated. Wow just wow Elizabeth even though she was trying to offer advice just sounded condescending to Ameila thats not to say Elizabeth was not right. Loosing your cool in battle can get you killed and worse off get your comrades killed too Pandora's work as a unit. That being said Elizabeth tore her apart and thats me being nice. Imagine if Elizabeth would have used her Volt weapon "Satellite" Amelia probably would have died. If the rest were impressed with Elizabeth then my girl Chiffon would have them peeing in their pants.

From what i can tell West Genetics happens to have the highest concentration of above level Pandoras in the world. Even Satellizer and Rana are recognized for their ability to evolve during battle and learn high end skills rather quickly. Being able to adapt in battle would put you in the top tier and also being able to withstand a sheer amount of punishment as well endurance is important.

At this point i feel pity for the E-Pandora's as they say there is no substitute for the real thing. Instead of trying to use them as a front line force they should integrate them into the already established Pandora force. Have them work together along with their Limiters.

Example
Lets use Star Wars as example. The Jedi and Pandora's are similar. They are a strong fighter force withe extraordinary power. The downside is in each, people need to be born with the aptitude to be either. Not everyone can be a Jedi and not everyone can be a Pandora. The small size of their force and the sheer amount of time it takes to train either a Jedi or Pandora is substantial. Neither are an army but more like a small Special Forces Unit.

In Starwars when the war broke out. Each clone army unit has a Jedi at the head commanding. This was brilliant the Jedi had a presence on the battlefield helped their clone comrades and they had muscle. Pair your Juggernauts (Pandora's/Jedi) with your large conventional fighting force (E-Pandora's/Clone Army). I believe that the E-pandoras can be used more effectively than what the assholes upstairs want.

Also, the Governments of the world should develop a system that tracks the spacial vortex that the Nova's appear from. If they knew where the Nova would attack they could deploy their forces faster in force these 2 ideas would make up for having to wait for girls being born who are compatible with stigmata s.

Im just throwing out ideas its always fun when see where you add a little something to a story

Last edited by Sinestra; 2011-09-27 at 16:12.
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 14:34   Link #1289
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

If Elizabeth had used her funnels, it would have been over right away cause she would have just shot her from the get go. she could read all of Amelia's moves.

also, it would appear after reading the last few chapters over again, that Chiffon probably has a wicked side, such that when she fights for real, she greatly enjoys it. like in chapter 54, when she's like, "i wonder how strong they are!" its full of anticipation.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 15:16   Link #1290
ClawofBeta

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoarfrost View Post
Some stuff has already been revealed in earlier chapters, since it's a prequal. Also, there is an extra chapter that appears to be little known which features Anette and Elizabeth during that time period. I don't know anything else, just piecing things together.

I presume IDL started flirting with the idea of this prequel after he did the extra chapter in question.
Okay, so I have been lurking here for a while (seems like this is the biggest forum...er...thread that discusses Freezing) and I hadn't bothered to sign up until now when I saw this post.

Me wants source to the extra chapter please =D. I'm rather an Annette fan D=.
ClawofBeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 16:08   Link #1291
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClawofBeta View Post
Okay, so I have been lurking here for a while (seems like this is the biggest forum...er...thread that discusses Freezing) and I hadn't bothered to sign up until now when I saw this post.

try crazymanga.be they have RAW till vol 9
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 16:58   Link #1292
Kyouka
Is Here

im loving this new chapter a day thing
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 17:10   Link #1293
hoarfrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClawofBeta View Post

A man after my own heart. Check your inbox, though you may rage at some of it.
Old 2011-09-27, 17:45   Link #1294
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Spoiler for 57:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 18:18   Link #1295
ClawofBeta

The one thing I don't get about the E-pandora project is that the e-pandoras aren't really that weak. They're going up against the TOP Pandoras in the world. Seriously, if they just fight a plain old regular pandora (like say...I dunno, Ingrid, but even she is one of top Pandoras at West Genetics)) Amelia would have a fighting chance.

Thanks for the raws by the way. I'm not quite sure if I should spoil it for myself or just wait until it gets translated (it's so far away though...)
ClawofBeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 19:56   Link #1296
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Dayum... three chapters in three days. At this rate, we might even be caught up to the RAWs in mid to late October (RAWs are out to 73ish)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 20:19   Link #1297
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
Spoiler for 57:
You're not the only one, I assure you. Even though Ohara might care about the E-Pandora, pressure from Spencer and his committee, coupled with her desire to demonstrate her superiority to Gengo Aoi, puts her in a very difficult situation. Not to mention there's people like Charles, who stand by the project regardless of the cost. Big difference between her and Elizabeth.

I really can't wait for the next chapter to come out, whenever it does. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 20:45   Link #1298
Panzerklein
In cash we trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Dayum... three chapters in three days. At this rate, we might even be caught up to the RAWs in mid to late October (RAWs are out to 73ish)
Lastest raw is chapter 77~78
Old 2011-09-27, 20:49   Link #1299
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... so about 20 days then, if this pace of a chapter a day keeps up. I knew we were into the 70's in terms of RAWs, but not the precise number.

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 21:58   Link #1300
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

That smile, so much like our Stella...Amelia is definitely what Stella could have been if she wasn't accepted as an el Bridget.

I really like Roxanne too - she's got a simple yet likeable personality and isn't afraid to voice her opinion on this and what she says shows quite a bit of thought behind it as well. I guess that Dr. Aoi is the 'status quo' for how the Pandora are trained and what dangers they face while in school, so everything related is put up against Dr. Aoi's 'measuring stick'. Kazuya must see how the other Pandora respect Dr. Aoi so whatever he feels his grandfather did, it better be actually something bad or else I might reach through the page and smack him.

And this might be a lil late or even crazy, but is Chiffron not only #1 rank at Genetics Japan, but also #1 rank in the world...? I mean, I'm getting that vibe from everyone who's addressed her, even from the other top Pandora that we've seen - calling her by her title moreso than her name.

Kinda like how in Rurouni Kenshin, his friends called him 'Kenshin' or 'Himura-san' while the other strong fighters near his level nearly always referred to him as 'Battousai'.

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen