AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-06-23, 20:16   Link #181
Justin Kim
*Artist

If a next season is going to be released. I expect it to be in an year and a half or 2 years at the least.

Manga content will possibly and eventually catch up where the anime left off, and provide content afterwards. I also noticed the manga has a different drawing style? Is there some significance behind that? Like are the artist(s) different?

Anyhow, the manga will exceed and my high hopes tell me the second season will initiate at the time when the content is enough.
Old 2009-06-23, 21:10   Link #182
Mckendrick
Jr Otaku

The manga is already caught up to where the anime was. If anything the anime was catching up to the manga the whole time. They wont make a season 2(or they shouldnt) untill more of the manga is realsed for base material to draw from.

I was on of the few and lucky to make the pilgrimage to San Fransisco for the Disappearance movie. Hit me up if you wish talk about it.
Mckendrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 14:11   Link #183
Justin Kim
*Artist

Wait, wait, how has the manga caught up with the anime. I don't recount ever seeing Azusa-chan at all within the manga. Has the manga caught up with the anime?
Old 2009-06-24, 14:20   Link #184
Serffix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
Wait, wait, how has the manga caught up with the anime. I don't recount ever seeing Azusa-chan at all within the manga. Has the manga caught up with the anime?
?

The manga has always been ahead of the anime. The girls are in their third year atm and are just passed the school trip point.

Azusa is introduced at the start of volume 2 and I believe 5~6 more chapters have been released after volume 2.
Serffix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 14:34   Link #185
Mckendrick
Jr Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post

An jus where are you reading the manga at? Because its always been ahead of the anime.

I was on of the few and lucky to make the pilgrimage to San Fransisco for the Disappearance movie. Hit me up if you wish talk about it.
Old 2009-06-24, 16:03   Link #186
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

Now they're really crossing the boundaries for the MioRitsu love love coupling.

Well, a cute little story on helping Mio overcome shyness (actually, I didn't even think she had a problem with her being shy, but maybe that's just because they haven't been abusing it so much recently). More maid outfits, and that's about it.

Oh actually I lied, I don't know if it's just more of Ritsu's huge ego, but looks like they want to go LIVE soon, so maybe we'll get more development and another performance soon~!

Last edited by Solace; 2009-06-25 at 01:04. Reason: removed quote
Tamad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 16:34   Link #187
Mckendrick
Jr Otaku

Yea hope fully we'll see another performance withing the next 3-4 chapters. I sure hope they play Curry After Rice. Since it'll be on the album coming out next month. Or they could do Brush, Ballpoint pen. Since it didnt show them play that in the last performance(but the anime did).

Old 2009-06-24, 23:28   Link #188
VEE

Send a message via MSN to VEE
u guys should have known this that the mangaka , kakifly for the very first time doing a one shot manga for K-ON instead of comic strip.

evidence can be found on animenewsnetwork.com.

can't wait for it
VEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 04:01   Link #189
Subarunyon
Yui is mai waifu <3

Newest chapter is hilarious lol... I love how the president just breaks down after getting caught

Maybe we'll get a full episode from this chapter in season 2?

As long as kakifly is still writing the full manga I think it'll be good... looking forward to that too.
Subarunyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 04:46   Link #190
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Once again, Ritsu demonstrates the best way to get a knuckle sandwich from Mio: a grope.

As for the president... oh hoho....
Old 2009-06-25, 05:58   Link #191
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Quote:
Originally Posted by VEE View Post
u guys should have known this that the mangaka , kakifly for the very first time doing a one shot manga for K-ON instead of comic strip.
*Reads up on it* I'm definitely interested in that special and it's very subject matter is begging to be animated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Once again, Ritsu demonstrates the best way to get a knuckle sandwich from Mio: a grope.

As for the president... oh hoho....
I wonder if Ritsu considers the pain to be worth it. As for the President, I'm glad she got at least a bit of focus. For some reason even though her scenes were minor, her design made her stand out.
Old 2009-06-25, 09:11   Link #192
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

All I can say is....WHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYY.

Why do we only get the Student Council President's hijinks so late, and just when she's about to leave too?! There was so much more fun that could have been had from her. T_T
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 09:53   Link #193
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

Haha, I have to say that the student council president is quite the interesting character. A shame we got so little time from her, feels like a waste if you ask me...

Also, another performance! Light and Fluffy Time again! It doesn't really matter in the manga though, but they could really have a wider selection of tracks. Thankfully they didn't decide to follow the same trend in the anime ( for the most part).

Mio's line to Nodoka about her reaction actually being normal got a chuckle out of me. Must be hard dealing with a bunch of crazies every day, but she manages~

Also lack of both Ui and Asuza is not good for my heart.
Old 2009-06-25, 10:25   Link #194
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

On another note, I'd want a Akiyama Mio Fan Club Membership Card too....if not for a sneaking suspicion of mine that said fan club is girls-only.

orz
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 10:51   Link #195
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Well, it makes sense in context. If she admits to being a fan girl (the founder/president of the club, no less) of a younger girl, belonging to a club which isn't really well-respected in the school, she might have difficulties assuming her duties as student council president.
Old 2009-06-26, 20:35   Link #196
Mckendrick
Jr Otaku

Next chapter is out. There coming out like crazy! And im loving every second of it!

Old 2009-06-26, 20:52   Link #197
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

The Les Yay factor of the series just increased 100-fold.
Old 2009-06-26, 21:49   Link #198
Sidestep
Bumpy jumpy~!
*Graphic Designer

I know not all the chapters are translated, but what's the release schedule normally?

And that was a nice chapter.
Old 2009-06-27, 01:12   Link #199
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Just gotten my hands on the first volume of the Chinese translation. Ho ya!
Old 2009-06-27, 03:43   Link #200
Hatake Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Just gotten my hands on the first volume of the Chinese translation. Ho ya!
may i know where did you buy it?
Hatake Boy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, seinen, slice of life