AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-04-10, 00:03   Link #22181
GrimJack

no it is the one that was the colour page to chapter 31 which of course is the first chapter of the volume,
Old 2012-04-10, 01:49   Link #22182
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Hmm, it would be so nice if Tsukune could really do something to impress Moka upon her rescue. I can see one thing being that he breaks that anti-seal circle that Moka is currently in with ease, and then to get her and the group there away from the garden in a hurry would be to use his technique to "drill" a path out the bottom of the complex, and announce "Express elevator to Hell, going down!" then with Moka in arms and the others nearby jump down the hole and out to freedom with a fancy skydive. And with yet another surprise, Tsukune deploys his "berserk form wings" and they all glide to safety.

Second, I can see them using some heavy firepower to disable the garden's flying capability and effectively blow enough holes in the place to turn it into swiss cheese to crash it and hope that the sinking of the garden would drown Alucard in the ocean.

One can only hope that he still has the same weakness to water as any other vampire does, otherwise it would probably end up turning into some kind of Godzilla like destruction movie in the human world, but only with lots of tentacles.

But one way or the other, I hope that place is brought down, and hard.
Old 2012-04-10, 07:45   Link #22183
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Hmm, it would be so nice if Tsukune could really do something to impress Moka upon her rescue. I can see one thing being that he breaks that anti-seal circle that Moka is currently in with ease, and then to get her and the group there away from the garden in a hurry would be to use his technique to "drill" a path out the bottom of the complex, and announce "Express elevator to Hell, going down!" then with Moka in arms and the others nearby jump down the hole and out to freedom with a fancy skydive. And with yet another surprise, Tsukune deploys his "berserk form wings" and they all glide to safety.

Second, I can see them using some heavy firepower to disable the garden's flying capability and effectively blow enough holes in the place to turn it into swiss cheese to crash it and hope that the sinking of the garden would drown Alucard in the ocean.

One can only hope that he still has the same weakness to water as any other vampire does, otherwise it would probably end up turning into some kind of Godzilla like destruction movie in the human world, but only with lots of tentacles.

But one way or the other, I hope that place is brought down, and hard.
I have a feeling that Alucard will be the one to send the Floating Garden crashing down towards Japan, I mean let's get real here, unless they have a way of telling the monster "Don't destroy the Floating Garden", than they're all screwed, because Fairy Tale is basically getting a death wish from awakening that thing anyway.

As for Tsukune's "berserk form wings", I'd really loved to see those make a return, of course, his Shinso monster form in chapters 40 and 41, shows that he has the potential for the shape changing ability. It would be cool to see him have that ability.
Old 2012-04-10, 14:41   Link #22184
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
no it is the one that was the colour page to chapter 31 which of course is the first chapter of the volume,
I see. I just picked it up at the store myself. I doubt I'll get all the volumes, because it'll make my room even more cluttered, but I make an exception for Aqua's volume

And perhaps volume 1 of season 2, just because of the gorgeous Inner Moka cover art I wonder, does that volume still come with its own mini-poster? I should've looked, but it slipped my mind.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 16:50   Link #22185
Tachibana
タチバナ

I had just ordered R+V SII volume 8 a couple of days ago, and now I'm just waiting for it to come in.
Old 2012-04-10, 17:56   Link #22186
Xagzan

Ugh, now I just need to figure out how to tear out this mini-poster without bending the cover back too badly.

Huh, that's weird. Is Aqua's speech bubble on p.73 fucked up for anyone else? I think they duplicated her explanation of the Jigentou by mistake.
Old 2012-04-10, 18:53   Link #22187
usspaul

heres a pretty hawt gyokuro image i found
usspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 20:26   Link #22188
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I had just ordered R+V SII volume 8 a couple of days ago, and now I'm just waiting for it to come in.
I'm waiting for the next Viz sale to buy and pre-order my next batch.
Old 2012-04-10, 22:11   Link #22189
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

haven't ordered mine yet.
been busy with games as of late rather than anime and manga.

I stopped at R+VSII no.4 so we're on 8 now right? damn....
Old 2012-04-11, 08:28   Link #22190
Chris38

Well, regarding Alucard, I think that we shouldn't ignore what has been mentioned about him in chapter 52 - that he isdifrennt then the one that was seen in Moka's sealed memories.

Naturally, it remains to be seen if that is a good thing or a bad thing, but I doubt it should be ignored, since I doubt that Ikeda would mention this "minor detail", if it wasn't signifcant.

It led me to think that maybe Fairy Tale isin't actually trying to resurect Alucard, but rather "steal" the power he posseses, so that they can "concouscially" utilize it.

At least I think that's a more rational option rather then awakening a 200+ year old insane vampire, then can easily turn against them, when he awakens.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 08:35   Link #22191
Xagzan

Seriously though, anyone who does have or get vol 8, let me know about p.73? I don't know if it's just mine...
Old 2012-04-11, 16:03   Link #22192
Tachibana
タチバナ

PICTURE TIME!!!

Spoiler for Vampire Tsukune:

The Prince of Darkness in the making.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2012-04-11 at 16:37.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 16:54   Link #22193
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
PICTURE TIME!!!

Spoiler for Vampire Tsukune:

The Prince of Darkness in the making.
Much better than the previous "purple lips" one.
This I approve.
Old 2012-04-11, 16:54   Link #22194
haegar
mangaviking

thread needs more rape face:

Spoiler for nice colors...:

Artist on DA

edit: and I just notice it's the same artist as the one that did the Tsukune ST just posted so might be repost, sry, I thought I had googled something new XD
Old 2012-04-11, 17:24   Link #22195
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Seriously though, anyone who does have or get vol 8, let me know about p.73? I don't know if it's just mine...
you are right checked it this morning cant figure out why I missed it the first time through or why Viz would make such a basic mistake like that.

Have they fired the editors to save money?
Old 2012-04-11, 23:22   Link #22196
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Indeed, that error is in mine too, and it's exactly the same as what was said in p. 57. Maybe someone could send a letter to the company using the address in the margin of the omake to ask how that error got through their quality checker, and perhaps make the correction and/or send a printed insert or have a PDF to print the correct translation page to place in the existing book, like how I printed the doppelganger page uncensored without the photoshopped bra on the gender-flipped dude.
Old 2012-04-12, 07:28   Link #22197
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

A new product will be released..

Rosario + Vampire Kurumu Kurono..for those interested..

Spoiler for pics, and link....
Spoiler:
Old 2012-04-12, 07:59   Link #22198
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

...But where's my Ura Moka figure...???

>.<
Old 2012-04-12, 09:03   Link #22199
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
...But where's my Ura Moka figure...???

>.<
I have the Ura-Moka figure, got her when she first came out, over $110 dollars, man she was expensive, but she was worth it.
Old 2012-04-12, 14:23   Link #22200
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I/We need a new one...don't you all agree? Either of her delivering a high kick or just standing around in that cloak she had for the the CapuII ED.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire