AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2019-05-23, 01:59   Link #841
Sixth
Hu Tao

So this is a "trial" chapter of what will people do or react if Tomoko died huh?

Pretty depressing chapter, especially Asuka part. Just look at her. It is llike her soul got ripped from her body or something.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-23, 02:02   Link #842
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
But Tomoko isn't even present right now...

Also, yes Minami, run from the pineapple. And I must emphasize how much of a good girl Shizuku is. What an adorable little kouhai.
My point being that she started the process already, to the point that it continues on even if she's suspended from school.
MeoTwister5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-23, 05:14   Link #843
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

So managed to read it scanlated. This is one of those melancholy manga chapters that prove the adage:

"You don't know what you got until you say goodbye."

It's surprising. One of the more introspective chapters in this manga is the one of the rare ones where Tomoko isn't even present.
Old 2019-05-23, 13:15   Link #844
James Rye

Gotta say if I were Fuuka I'd also be furiously embarrassed. All the other girls offering their breasts to be touched or talking about crotch touching in public but when she asks if that really happened they go all "Dudette, you can't talk about stuff like that in public.". Lolz XD

Poor Ucchi was hit the hardest, one week of Kuroki withdrawals, no wonder she needed counseling support. XDDD

Best part was the end with Nemo speaking like Tomoko, fooling Yuri by calling her "Y-Yuri-chan." <3
The whole similar interests in Kuro will totally make their ships even bigger than they already were. :P
Old 2019-05-24, 16:45   Link #845
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Gotta say if I were Fuuka I'd also be furiously embarrassed. All the other girls offering their breasts to be touched or talking about crotch touching in public but when she asks if that really happened they go all "Dudette, you can't talk about stuff like that in public.". Lolz XD
I'm starting to feel really bad for her. All she wants to know is if Tomoko groped those boobs! Just tell her already!

I was reminded once again how ridiculous rules in Japanese schools can be. What's wrong with riding a scooter?
Old 2019-06-06, 16:30   Link #846
Chosen_Hero

So they were in the school all along, also did anyone notice that Kuroki was playing Days Gone in that one panel?

Man, if my school had locked me in a room for eight hours for a straight week for something that isn't even that bad, I feel like I would have just burned that shit to the ground.
Old 2019-06-06, 17:58   Link #847
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
So they were in the school all along, also did anyone notice that Kuroki was playing Days Gone in that one panel?

Man, if my school had locked me in a room for eight hours for a straight week for something that isn't even that bad, I feel like I would have just burned that shit to the ground.
We knew they were at school. It makes more sense to "lock them up", otherwise the suspension would just feel like a vacation.
Old 2019-06-22, 02:47   Link #848
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

New chapter is out.

Asuka casually drops to people that she was the only one Tomoko apparently replied to when Yuri and Nemo were talking about how Tomoko has been silent since the start of her suspension. That is some rather passive aggressive cheekiness right there. Then again given what Yuri and Nemo texted it's not surprising Tomoko didn't know how to reply.

We finally get better background on Yoshida who, despite the delinquent exterior, is also thinking about her future during what will eventually be their last summer.

A rather depressing reminder that their high school days are coming to a close, and the manga with it.
Old 2019-06-22, 07:08   Link #849
James Rye

I bet ten bucks that Yoshida and Tomoki will somehow end up going out at least once in the story making Tomoko fear that she gonna get a delinquent "big sister". Or even become a couple to annoy/enrage Komi who knows. XD
Old 2019-06-22, 10:55   Link #850
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
New chapter is out.

Asuka casually drops to people that she was the only one Tomoko apparently replied to when Yuri and Nemo were talking about how Tomoko has been silent since the start of her suspension. That is some rather passive aggressive cheekiness right there. Then again given what Yuri and Nemo texted it's not surprising Tomoko didn't know how to reply.
Actually, didn't Asuka keep the fact Tomoko replied to her to herself? That was a thought bubble.
Old 2019-06-22, 15:52   Link #851
James Rye

^Yeah, she was all happy and bubbly about how special she was due getting a reply just to get curb-stomped by the Chad Yuu-chan who got a whole live talk with Tomoko. XDDD
Old 2019-07-05, 03:01   Link #852
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Chapter 160.

WOW.

If there is one chapter since the school trip that perfectly encapsulates the transformation that Tomoko has undergone all this time, it's this. If the final panel doesn't make you smile and bring a tear to your eye, you are a cold heartless monster.

If the manga ended here and now, it would be a great ending to a great manga.

But it's not, and the adventures of Tomoko and her harem continues.
Old 2019-07-05, 06:08   Link #853
Sixth
Hu Tao

If people told me chapter 160 is final chapter , I will believe it 100%.

It was nice to see that Tomoko's mother finally saw her daughter is doing well now in the school. Her mother must have damn worried on how her daughter doing in the school in the past considering that how the oldTomoko hate to go to the school. At least a nice closure for her mother's worry.

And Fuka got mindbroke further.
Old 2019-07-05, 09:53   Link #854
James Rye

If I were her dad, I'd be in tears now. My little girl grew up so much, look at her go~ ;A;
Old 2019-07-05, 12:26   Link #855
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I also thought it kind of felt like a final chapter. She's really come a long way, and her development was natural.
Old 2019-07-05, 20:46   Link #856
Requiem-x
The slacking one

That final panel WILL put a smile on your face. And it's not just here, it seems the fanbase in general wasn't sure if this was the end or not, and I blame no one for it. We even got to see her mom finally realizing how much she's improved, and got to talk with her brother without a punchline at the end. And that part with her mom not being that mad even reminded me of tsuki
ga kirei and that's always a good thing.

Wonder if Tomoko's improvement on her studies will reduce the pressure she was feeling earlier.

Also, Fuuka is slowly becoming a second Ucchi.

Apparently there will be a special announcement next chapter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
If the manga ended here and now, it would be a great ending to a great manga.

But it's not, and the adventures of Tomoko and her harem continues.
No complaints here!
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-03, 08:59   Link #857
Sixth
Hu Tao

Chapter 162 is out.

Kouhai is winning the race so hard and she wasn't even trying. How are Ucchi and Asuka going to compete with her?

Why is this chapter so good?

We got Chinese Vampire Yuri, Fukka slowly descends into madness, and Tomoko made the same wish as Megumi at Chapter 55.

Tomoko has slowly become kinder and mature. She is actually worried and taking care of her kouhai despite that she doesn't have a good impression on her kouhai at the beginning.
Old 2019-08-03, 11:13   Link #858
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I wonder what the Tomoko from a year ago would think if she saw herself now. All she's missing is a boyfriend (girlfriend) and she'll be a total normalfag.
Old 2019-08-29, 07:40   Link #859
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Chapter 163:

I'm almost surprised that I no longer bat an eye whenever Tomoko says something complete batshit insane and/or outlandish. Perverted imaginations of her friends being tanned to outright lying to Mako and Yuri that that college dude that she encountered in one of the cringiest chapters in a manga of full of cringe. Then again it wouldn't be her if she didn't do something like that, which is funny in retrospect because they were discussing Mako having a sort-of BF in first year and how Tomoko would never be able to talk to a guy during summer break just before this encounter.

And of course only Tomoko would want to imagine getting locked in the sports storage shed in a perverted situation. Nemo obliges by locking her there and even leaving her, then she inadvertently cockblocks a couple who were already there!
Old 2019-08-29, 10:23   Link #860
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I don't remember him, but did she really lie about the college dude? She chose misleading words (Yuri knew she meant something else right away) but she didn't lie.

Tags
comedy, slice of life, yuri