AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-06, 11:21   Link #24161
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Heh, I loved the X rank. It's so... powerful, even though I've no OC in that rank. It's like WoW, a rank for elite Bosses that take 25-40 ppl to kill. Only reserved for villains.

Another logic behind X being the limit is that by freeing SSS rank, I could create a rank that was so useful that you would be wasting that person by putting him behind a desk.

I can propose another change, but will you guys object to Combat-SS ranks leading large numbers of A to S rank special forces at the Rim?
Old 2008-05-06, 11:24   Link #24162
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

*Epic facepalm*

I never thought I'd say this, but I actually prefer high-ranks being extremely rare; making them commonplace cheapens their powers extremely if any given grunt can tackle the Ace of Aces. Try S-ranks leading large numbers of AA and AAA-ranks, that sounds a lot more reasonable to me.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Old 2008-05-06, 11:25   Link #24163
Jimmy C

Quote:
Originally Posted by kha View Post
But comparative wise, its just a rank; My X rank is your SSS limit; My SSS Commander rank is your SS rank, so on and so forth. The power levels look pretty much the same, if not only spliting the SS rank into low-SS and Hi-SS with the SS and SSS rankings.
That doesn't matter! The quantity of your over-SS pushes the Aces from the top end of the Bureau's known troops to merely "average" strength troops. In Nanoha, we don't get the impression that the Aces are the best available because better troops are elsewhere. The impression we get is the Bureau simply rarely gets better.
Old 2008-05-06, 11:29   Link #24164
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
That doesn't matter! The quantity of your over-SS pushes the Aces from the top end of the Bureau's known troops to merely "average" strength troops. In Nanoha, we don't get the impression that the Aces are the best available because better troops are elsewhere. The impression we get is the Bureau simply rarely gets better.
For an organization its size, doesn't this make no sense? The fact is that moderate threats can deal with standard forces so easily and yet the TSAB is able to "Administrate Time Space", this to me is begging for my proposition to stand.
Old 2008-05-06, 11:31   Link #24165
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

I've always seen the bureau as an interdimensional police force more than a multidimensional government with an army of countless trillions. Maybe that's where the logic disconnect is taking place here.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Old 2008-05-06, 11:41   Link #24166
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Which is insane this is like going back in time and murdering Hitler then expecting World War II to turn out the same; acutally it’s already different the OC being there assure that things WILL happen differently. It’s also incredibly lazy it’s basiclly like "I’ll introduce all these new elements and then NOTHING WILL CHANGE". Oh wow well that’ll be interesting tot read about! People don't want to hear the exact same damn story with a few extra characters that are never allowed to acutally do anything important becasue the writer refuses to think about how things might change and is instead sticking to a rigid script.
I can crush your entire ramble with two words: I do.

Yes, I want to read Kha's version of canon, because I do like insertion stories. Hell, I'm the one who started actively inserting OC's into the plotline without significantly altering events, why do you think its called Kerokanon?

Seriously Tk, get your panties out of the knot and your mind into gear, what is it you want of Kha? You shoot down his ideas because he's veering to far, and now you're shooting them down because he's staying too close. -_-;

You know what... Kha? Forget asking our opinions before writing. Start writing and posting first, then ask for our opinions, because this is getting us nowhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
I also don't take kindly to this "tech troll" shit at all crack boy frankly the "Trolls" have contributed more content to the thread then you have in quite a while. Nor do I like you talking crap about us putting in or debating about some elements we like while while you prance around ramming so much bullshit religious symbolism into the universe that even the Pope is like “Dude okay we get maybe done it down a little?”
Hmm, concidering almost all of our debates have never reached a conclusion, I severely doupt this.
Old 2008-05-06, 11:42   Link #24167
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
I've always seen the bureau as an interdimensional police force more than a multidimensional government with an army of countless trillions. Maybe that's where the logic disconnect is taking place here.
I used to think that TSAB was a police force, and it still is, except with Navy and Airforce thrown in, then with the fact that the Brains headed the entire operations, and with Midchilda's defence so sorely lacking, it meant that the Brains were in charge of everything, reassigned all capable forces off-planet to give their pet Jail some air to breath, probably kept a small force of elites around so as to deal with him if he backtracks, only to have Jail pull a really fast one on them.

I develop this further, where Jail in one fell swoop surprises the small flotilla docked on planet at Perl Harborage and destroys it with his resources and ingenuity, systematically stripped Midchilda of its CCC abilities and finally put his plan into play before anyone could react.

This shock I believe is canonically reflected in Chrono's fleet of big gun Cruisers. I rationalized this as such because a full battle group would take a long time to arrive. This is because several ships on a certain size onwards like the Carrier and Mobile Platforms would be too slow, maybe say 10 hours to make the flight. Chrono decides to go for a 1 shot takes all gamble, and cobbles together the smallest fastest ships with a gun able to hose the Cradle and takes off for Midchilda, but given all the Brains meddling that would STILL take them 3 hours to arrive.
Old 2008-05-06, 11:45   Link #24168
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:

I think it's because my ceiling is the X rank, which is HUMANLY UNATTAINABLE.
By who? The fusion of Buddha, Moses, prophet Muhammad and Jesus who have gone SSJ Level 4 then got shot by the Arrow from Jojo's Bizarre Adventures to enter into Requiem mode?
Old 2008-05-06, 11:50   Link #24169
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
By who? The fusion of Buddha, Moses, prophet Muhammad and Jesus who have gone SSJ Level 4 then got shot by the Arrow from Jojo's Bizarre Adventures to enter into Requiem mode?
I can't help but laugh at this. But yes pretty much it. If the good guys' limit is SSS, then villains should be X be default.

@Keroko: Actually I stopped. I was just commenting about Tk's post because it slammed me into the left road block after avoiding the first right block on a 2 lane road. And I was like, -_-; if I followed your guidance, how am I supposed to go forward.
Old 2008-05-06, 11:50   Link #24170
Jimmy C

Quote:
Add those OCs, I had a plan that swerved from the original BECAUSE THEY WERE THERE, but it got shot down. Now I reverted to preserving the original storyline, and it gets upon.
You can let them have no impact on the previous 2 seasons if that's just background to the third season. If you're planning on Rebuilding Nanoha from season 1, you'll see the series look radically different by A's, let alone StrikerS 10 years later. If you want to add in OCs and contrieve situations to negate their impact on the storylines shown, go ahead. You might even succeed. But, in the end, what have you achieved? You're OCs might as well not have existed in the story you wrote. That's disrespecting the existence of your OCs. Would that have been be worth the effort?

Quote:
For an organization its size, doesn't this make no sense?
It would make sense if, and only if, the bureau didn't gush over the Aces as much as they did. All the admiration and adoration heaped upon the Aces shows the Bureau simply doesn't have better in any significant numbers. And that's before StrikerS proper even starts.
Old 2008-05-06, 11:56   Link #24171
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
For an organization its size, doesn't this make no sense? The fact is that moderate threats can deal with standard forces so easily and yet the TSAB is able to "Administrate Time Space", this to me is begging for my proposition to stand.
Define moderate threats. Precia, Yami no Sho and Jail were not 'moderate' threats, they were threats of the highest rank.

Quote:
You can let them have no impact on the previous 2 seasons if that's just background to the third season. If you're planning on Rebuilding Nanoha from season 1, you'll see the series look radically different by A's, let alone StrikerS 10 years later. If you want to add in OCs and contrieve situations to negate their impact on the storylines shown, go ahead. You might even succeed. But, in the end, what have you achieved? You're OCs might as well not have existed in the story you wrote. That's disrespecting the existence of your OCs. Would that have been be worth the effort?
Why should it? Believe it or not, it is at times even trickier to create a story in which your OC's go along with the flow of the story, making it that much harder to make such a story work effectively. Characters can fight in battles and experience emotional moments that make great aditions, but do not affect the eventual outcome of a battle.

(little example, in a dramatic scene during Nanoha's battle against Reinforce I after Fate has been absorbed and Keroko knocked out, Reinforce I uses Photon Lancer Genocide Shift, a Seismic Charge from the recently awakened Keroko destroys the projectiles, giving Nanoha a clear shot. A nice dramatic moment, which combined with the small solo-scuffle Keroko has with Reinforce I adds a great layer for her without affecting the eventual outcome).
Old 2008-05-06, 12:20   Link #24172
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
I'm not saying they make no effect by contrivance. I say they make no net effect because of a larger counterforce. For Jail in Rebuilt of StrikerS, he knows he's up against an organized OC force on top of the Average Joes. He plans and replies in kind, unleashing new Gadgets, new tactics, new Numbers and enlists a secret sponsor to fund everything, creating a new danger but yet further his cause. Ultimately, OC power gets negated. The end is the same, but the path to get there changes dramatically.

Quote:
It would make sense if, and only if, the bureau didn't gush over the Aces as much as they did. All the admiration and adoration heaped upon the Aces shows the Bureau simply doesn't have better in any significant numbers. And that's before StrikerS proper even starts.
Mass media. The normal Ace is just that, a faceless elite soldier needed to make things happen when the grunts fail. The ubiquitous US Marine fighting in Iraq along with his 50,000 elite pals that we don't know their names of.

Then, SGT Paul Jackson makes a valiant save and is captured on tape. Cpt Price and his merry men mount a high profile rescue covered by an embedded journalist. Nanoha, Fate, Hayate "single-handedly made the difference" as according to that radio broadcast in that airport fire. Stack enough reports in the media, add to that their rare origins "OMG She's from Earth?! And she's a super clone?", their sex appeal "FEITO-CHAMA~~~ <3", down-to-earth natures and maybe the higher ups exploiting their fame to further recruitment for example, these ladies become blown completely out of proportion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Define moderate threats. Precia, Yami no Sho and Jail were not 'moderate' threats, they were threats of the highest rank.
However big they were, Precia and Yami no Sho had the full support strength of an elite task force, as the Brains weren't in the way and screwing the good guys over. Graham did what he could by taking command, but he was ultimately outsmarted.

Now Jail. By my evaluation, he's a real moderate threat. There was NO WAY a sequestered scientist could blatantly assault a CAPITAL CITY and just walk away grinning if all the "standard" defence measures were in place. There was logically no way a smattering of drone craft could outdo human forces far larger than their own.

In the end, all that was to get the Cradle up in the air when the TSAB had the least chance to respond. To that extent, he succeeded, and even went beyond, given how much of a pounding Jail gave the TSAB by the time he ran out of drones. By skill and by will, he forced the defenders to play to his rules. He had the advantage despite his weaker forces. It leveled, even skewed the field to his favor.

BUT.

If the measures were in place, liek how America has 1 carrier battle group on either coasts at any one time, if just 1 full Carrier battle group had been in orbit, Jail'd might manage to surprise them with his Regius Meeting shocker, but after that he'd have been hunted down by battalions of Enforcers, supported by Battle Barges nuking whatever hole he's pouring forces from. This is your CAPITAL PLANET for god sakes; it SHOULD BE the MOST PROTECTED LOCALE of all and instead... a worm coming out of its hole strangles the bird trying to eat it.

It was with superhuman effort of the canon cast + some plot devices that he got pwned. Like how Suzaku pwnz Lelouch's plans by overwhelming his forces with Godliness. -_-
Old 2008-05-06, 12:21   Link #24173
Wibbles
Better than you.

It's been a while. School's a pain. Anyways, here's a snippet:

Spoiler for Training:
Old 2008-05-06, 12:26   Link #24174
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
I'll admit I've been toying with the idea as well, if onlky for the lulz.
Do it for the lulz!

Quote:
That's one of the things I'm debating. Concidering the size of her original, you'd hink she'd make a great unision device. But Hikaru's main atractive point is her combat style. I'd feel guilty putting her to mana regulation duty. T_T
Yea, I can see the dilemma here :/

Quote:
Oh, you didn't know? There are Keroko's in just about any anime universe I like. The Keroko in Angelic Layer is a bright and cheerfull person who's had her share of wins and losses (her record is not as spotless as her canon compatriots) so she doesn't mind losing that much. Funny thing, due to her angels abillity to manupulate electricity, she can actually hold her ground her ground against Ohjiro fairly well.
I really hope this doesn't end up as one of those stories where all the different versions need to be gathered together from the various dimensions in order to combat some evil...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Back on business...:3 =3 >3

The Divine Hammer of Inspiration strikes in most unexpected moments.
And it just struck me a while ago. Here's the result

Spoiler for Near Epilogue of GenerationS:

I hope I got Keroko-chan right! ><
Anyways, this may or may not be part of GenerationS when it's nearing completion. But the chance is high.
And I got to try characterizing Grandis for the first time properly.

>:3

How was it?><
Me like, me like
And it's cute, too . Now all we need is to get the rest of GenerationS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
...because I'm preparing Hayaurion crack.

And also.....

Spoiler for Delicious Cake!:
...the cake is delicious, isn't it?

*RUNS*

Quote:
MC 0074
Location Unknown

Alas, I don't have the patience to wait for the OC thread to hit 80 pages before breaking backlog. As I lay dormant, the lackeys of the Holy Empire of Techtrolls are celebrating what they call a victory of what they call the working Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha... And the OC Thread has been lamblasted for turning the series into something completely different from the original, but while they seem sympathetic to our cause, those /b/tards have no understanding of Outer Cadia's true nature...

Neither party knows what their deeds either in bringing in all these alien rules and regulations to Cadia, or slugging frivolous dismissals at our fair practices, are doing to our great nation!

My time is drying up. My techniques have failed me.

The Techtrolls may think that I have been defeated. That with Anita around I am no longer amongst the Khracky...

But they are gravely, mistaken.

The Bluecheesium and me are all that remains, but all that is necessary. For together we will raise a great army. Together we will show the Multiverse's downtrodden who the real enemy is. The Techtrolls promises us a workable and fair framework, but in the slums of Outer Cadia the homeless and hungry catgirls know the truth.

They have been forgotten! THEY HAVE NOTHING!

BUT!

Their ANGER!

We will take that spark and start a fire that will become A GREAT CONFLAGRATION!

Peace!

Through!

PIZZA!

*BlackHand facepalm*

Quote:
Reminds me of the time Arisa dragged the cast to Comiket, and Keroko picked up a GauronXSousuke Yaoi doujin. It was AWESOME. XD
Wait...what?

Quote:
Doing her very well thank you very much. See? She's all hot and sweaty and asking for more.

*RUNS AT THE LUDICRIOUS SPEED OF TIME*
*punts Kha*

Quote:
Weekly?! Weekly breakers are for the WEAK!

*is bished*

Well, there's only one weekend a week so I can only do it weekly . Then there's the daily breakers during the weekdays...

Quote:
*imagines SaSword scrabling up target Lock's skirt, or squeezing into the cleavage of target Rogue's chest.*

Yup the insanity.

*watches Evangeline RIDER SLASH Kha*

Quote:
Keikakudoori...
...what does this mean again?

Quote:
Remember the Catgirls... For you do not fight The Cleric alone, but the legions I command.[/center]

*fizz*
*sighs at the KZ reference*

Quote:
Yes, I want to read Kha's version of canon, because I do like insertion stories. Hell, I'm the one who started actively inserting OC's into the plotline without significantly altering events, why do you think its called Kerokanon?
*peers in*

I also have the same thing going on with NERV. They're integrated into canon without actually causing any changes. Heck, if Kha ever gets ReBuild made they'll help to explain some things in canon...
Old 2008-05-06, 13:02   Link #24175
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Mass media. The normal Ace is just that, a faceless elite soldier needed to make things happen when the grunts fail. The ubiquitous US Marine fighting in Iraq along with his 50,000 elite pals that we don't know their names of.

Then, SGT Paul Jackson makes a valiant save and is captured on tape. Cpt Price and his merry men mount a high profile rescue covered by an embedded journalist. Nanoha, Fate, Hayate "single-handedly made the difference" as according to that radio broadcast in that airport fire. Stack enough reports in the media, add to that their rare origins "OMG She's from Earth?! And she's a super clone?", their sex appeal "FEITO-CHAMA~~~ <3", down-to-earth natures and maybe the higher ups exploiting their fame to further recruitment for example, these ladies become blown completely out of proportion.
Fate's origin is classified, you know. And yes, the Aces were put on a pedestal, but do you know why they're put on a pedestal? Because they're the best of the best. Heck, Nanoha even has the title 'Ace of Aces' if there are people out there that could chuck that title around, being two full ranks higher then her, don't you think people would, you know, talk about them?

Like you said, 'mass media' the crowd loves news from the front. And reports, heck even rumours, of everyone's favourite SSS ranked mage would be very high on the list.

There is no canon indication whatsoever that there are SSS ranked mages out there, much less that there are SSS ranked mages commanding entire batalions of S ranked mages. That's basically screwing over everything StrikerS was about: The fact that our Ace trio are the best of the best.

Quote:
However big they were, Precia and Yami no Sho had the full support strength of an elite task force, as the Brains weren't in the way and screwing the good guys over. Graham did what he could by taking command, but he was ultimately outsmarted.

Now Jail. By my evaluation, he's a real moderate threat. There was NO WAY a sequestered scientist could blatantly assault a CAPITAL CITY and just walk away grinning if all the "standard" defence measures were in place. There was logically no way a smattering of drone craft could outdo human forces far larger than their own.

In the end, all that was to get the Cradle up in the air when the TSAB had the least chance to respond. To that extent, he succeeded, and even went beyond, given how much of a pounding Jail gave the TSAB by the time he ran out of drones. By skill and by will, he forced the defenders to play to his rules. He had the advantage despite his weaker forces. It leveled, even skewed the field to his favor.
AMF is a huge tactical boon if the oposition doesn't know how to counter it. It would be like taking away the army's ships, tanks, planes and guns. Jail was by no means a 'moderate' threat. In the beginning, yes. And you'll notice that all that was put in his chase was the -still limited- RF6. As soon as the attack happened, Jail's threat level rose from 'moderate' to 'high' pretty fast.

Quote:

BUT.

If the measures were in place, liek how America has 1 carrier battle group on either coasts at any one time, if just 1 full Carrier battle group had been in orbit, Jail'd might manage to surprise them with his Regius Meeting shocker, but after that he'd have been hunted down by battalions of Enforcers, supported by Battle Barges nuking whatever hole he's pouring forces from. This is your CAPITAL PLANET for god sakes; it SHOULD BE the MOST PROTECTED LOCALE of all and instead... a worm coming out of its hole strangles the bird trying to eat it.

It was with superhuman effort of the canon cast + some plot devices that he got pwned. Like how Suzaku pwnz Lelouch's plans by overwhelming his forces with Godliness. -_-
Not that I disagree with how the presence of one Carrier could alter the outcome (with the presence of AMF trained mages onboard -the Navy doesn't shun anti-AMF tactics the way Regius did- they would have made a difference) but they'd probably be prime targets of the Numbers as well.

But... how does this equate to armies of S-ranked mages lead by SSS mages?

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-05-06 at 13:32.
Old 2008-05-06, 13:52   Link #24176
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
And I, for the record, like the idea of some religious elements in this universe.
My issue is that frankly the elements we see in canon are small and ambiguous and yet Kha has basiclly blown them up into a full blown pantheon with a god damn church militant devoted to them and an OC supposedly (well basiclly from my understandings) given birth to by GOD. There are hints and elements and then there's bashing you over the head with a sledge hammer. I could totally see some somewhat ambiguous religious elements in Nanoha like is the saint king really or not really divine is there a god, etc. But allot of the time with Kha it seems like we're just one step shy of avenging angles descending from the sky on horse back to smite the wicked. Nanoha is ultimately a pretty sci-fi'ish setting IMO (what with the bloody spaceships and killer robots) and allot of this heavy religious stuff just seems to clash unnaturally with it.

Even so I basiclly let him be, but I'm not going to take shit from him over me giving my stuff or advocating a militant bent of rambling about that aspect of it after I let him get away with all that.

Quote:
Not much comments here, except that for Rebuilt, what am I expected to do? Let's not even think that far back, just StrikerS alone. Add those OCs, I had a plan that swerved from the original BECAUSE THEY WERE THERE, but it got shot down. Now I reverted to preserving the original storyline, and it gets upon.
I don't recall ever being party to anything like that I’d be all for adding OC in Strikers and having major effects in fact that would seem to be the only real point to doing it; to stir the pot and sees what comes out. Plus adding them and not having and effect is just not possible IMO.

Quote:
Ah fk this, I'm going back to my first idea since I did agree that having OCs will change things drastically. Sans excessive Khrack of course. So much from trying to keep things within 1 canon week. :/
Which is what I'd have gone with to start with again I don't recall disagreeing with the basic idea of adding OCs and seeing where it goes.

Quote:
I think it's because my ceiling is the X rank, which is HUMANLY UNATTAINABLE. I think that SS leads 1 company, SSS would be leading a Battlion, until I remember Riot 6 is too small for that.
I think you’re thinking is DEEPLY irrevocably flawed.

Quote:
But comparative wise, its just a rank; My X rank is your SSS limit; My SSS Commander rank is your SS rank, so on and so forth. The power levels look pretty much the same, if not only spliting the SS rank into low-SS and Hi-SS with the SS and SSS rankings.
No this isn't how it works we have canon ranks the Aces are hovering around S+ and people are like "holy shit there strong!" that gives us a baseline and SSS is WAY the fuck above that baseline!

Quote:
I don't want to spark a debate about religiosity and atheism. It's getting rather painful to read this place.
Then really you probably shouldn't have added religious elements to start with, but once you do people are going to talk about them.

Old 2008-05-06, 14:10   Link #24177
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

After a bit of history digging, I think one thing we need to get clear was that it wasn't so much the idea of altering the plot in Rebuilt that was frowned upon, but the amount of non-cannonical, and blatantly universe altering things that were put in, like the Mecha, Caro/Voltaire mechaunision, frames and so on and so on. Sticking with what we have and stirring the pot would have worked just fine.
Old 2008-05-06, 14:13   Link #24178
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
I think one thing we need to get clear was that it wasn't so much the idea of altering the plot in Rebuilt that was frowned upon, but the amount of non-cannonical, and blatantly universe altering things that were put in, like the Mecha, Caro/Voltaire mechaunision, frames and so on and so on. Sticking with what we have and stirring the pot would have worked just fine.
Exactly I don't recall ever saying that adding OCs and watching what happened is bad. Shit just look at one of my own posts not a day ago where I something to the effect of how I like to "throw a grenade into the plot and see what happens"!

When I shot down his ideas it was becasue he's wasn't just shifting some plot elements or something he was totally departing the know Nanoha universe at the speed of Khrack. Like this latest SSS nonsense this is the kind of shit I shoot down. Frankly I feel I've been rather accommodating to allot of his often outlandish ideas, but I have my limits.

Edit:
Also all this nonsense has gotten me fired up and distracted now my pizza is cold… thanks allot Kha. =/

Honestly though this entire thing started out friendly and mostly for amusement, but it's gotten way the hell out of hand somehow I don't apologize for starting all this, but I do regret it seems to become a bit of a shit storm. *rubs his temples* I think I'm probably just going to try and lay out a bit for a day or two and try to let things cool. Maybe I can actually get my fic rolling again... (stalled at about 8k words with a TON to do).

Old 2008-05-06, 15:31   Link #24179
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Good idea. It's late, and tommorow I need to continue work on the chapter 12 scans anyway. Might be able to get some writing in too.

I have no problems with apolagizing for the techdebacle though. It's sort of a trained reflex of mine to argue what I don't agree with, and I kinda tend to forget others can get annoyed by it.
Old 2008-05-06, 15:32   Link #24180
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Quote:
Also all this nonsense has gotten me fired up and distracted now my pizza is cold… thanks allot Kha. =/
Thanks indeed; cold pizza is good pizza.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Closed Thread