AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-06-26, 16:51   Link #41
justavisitor

I don't know how strong zetsu body is, but I remember obito actually coughed blood when kakashi punched obito's stomach in another dimension, and even obito commented that kakashi could have killed him had kakashi used raikiri....So i don't think zetsu body is that strong after all, especially after a long fought battle

and about izanagi, maybe kakashi's left eye cannot be implanted to the right eye XD

Even if obito can implant kakashi's eye, i think you need tool to perform that operation. it's not a band-aid where you can stick it to the wound and consider it done

And if it misses, all kakashi needs to do next is to teleport back to the real world, then obito will be trapped forever, Therefore i think there is reason for obito not to use izanagi
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 16:58   Link #42
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
I wonder if Kakashi will figure out how to fully use Kamui like Obito did to get out of the dimension or will Obito bring him out as his dying act before Madara betrays him?
Why would Madara betray Obito? Obito knew that when Nagato died that he would be the one to sacrifice himself to revive Madara. He was prepared to give up his life to see the Eye of the Moon plan succeed.

He even told Kakashi than he might of won the battle, but he wouldn't let them win the war. He knew he was fatally wounded and wanted Madara to use Rinne Tensei. His last thoughts were of Rin. The reason he went through everything.

The fact that Kishi made a distinction between the current and past Obito should mean that he will die without being redeemed.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 17:06   Link #43
Moeterum

Trust me I'm sure it's not the end for Tobi, not yet anyway.

Minato needs to realize it was him who attacked the village all that.
Moeterum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 17:50   Link #44
Ushio the Omega

Why didn't Obito use the wood element? you know what he used against the mist ninja when Rin died.
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 18:00   Link #45
Po9

In that fight it came down to experience. Kakashi has way more fight experience compared to Obito. I was hoping they both died, I hate them both.
Po9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 18:39   Link #46
Monster0

Madara is no idiot.He knows that without the presence of the Juubi to keep everyone busy he would have been sealed already.Even Seemingly op as edo tensi is, it has it's limits.What are they?not being able to ascend to the level of the 6p sage.

I felt a little bit bad for Obito,squirming in agony.Nothing ever goes good for him.
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 19:54   Link #47
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
To be fair...he was a bit of a one-trick-pony...so take away that trick and he's left with the other generic ninja stuff.
Even without Kamui Tobi could use Mokuton, the Rinnegan, Izanagi, Katon large enough to obliterate thousands of people, etc. His fight with Kakashi is completely nonsensical. Nothing out of the ordinary in other words.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Commander View Post
He also doesn't seem to have much control over many techniques of the rinnegan; hence why (imo) Naruto actually survived taking on Obtio controlling 7 jinchurki's all equipped with the rinnegan and sharigan, as well as their own unique techniques
Naruto survived that because Bee, Kakashi and Gai saved him several times.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 21:50   Link #48
Midnight Commander

^True, though I still consider Obito's apparent lack of control over the rinnegan an at lease notable factor. He didn't make use of some of the most powerful abilities and instead seemed to rely only on the advantages he had in raw power and numbers. If Obito's proficiency with the rinnegan was around as potent as say, Edo-Nagato I think things would have been different. Anyway, the main point is that we haven't seen Obtio make much use of the rinnegan before, so I don't think it should be much of a suprise that he didn't make extensive use of it in this situation; I think its quite likely that his use of it is limited.

...Now that I think about it, I actually view Naruto's & co fight against Obtio using 7 jinchuriki's all with sharingan and rinnegan + unique abilities more unbelievable than Kakashi defeating a Kamuiless Obito. If there ever was a load of BS in this manga, that was it imho (well, at least one very good example).
Midnight Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 22:05   Link #49
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

^maybe u need 2 rinnys to access all those jutsu...maybe not huh
But he was controlling the jinchuriki so watching there jutsu was more entertaining than seeing six paths of pain all over again
Old 2013-06-26, 22:47   Link #50
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

There is nothing to indicate that Obito isn't proficient with the Rinnegan. He has displayed feats beyond what Nagato did several times particularly with his control over Gedo Mazo, stated he could use human path and we also know for a fact he can use the 7th Path since that's how he's supposed to revive Madara and the same can be said with his efficiency with Mokuton. And yet he barely ever made use of those and tried to stab his opponents with black stick and shuriken instead.

As I said it's nothing out of the ordinary since the author has forgone nearly all the power he gave him since the beginning of the war but it doesn't make it any less ridiculous.

Last edited by Hunter; 2013-06-27 at 08:04. Reason: typo
Old 2013-06-26, 23:01   Link #51
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Wait...could madara just have rinny tinny himself several chapters ago??!!
Old 2013-06-27, 01:07   Link #52
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Commander View Post
hence why (imo) Naruto actually survived taking on Obtio controlling 7 jinchurki's all equipped with the rinnegan and sharigan,
they didnt have rinnegan and sharingan, they were being manipulated by obito who had a sharingan and a rinnegan. it's like pain's monsters or the kyuubi with sharingan. when beings are controlled by those powers, their eyes look like them. so it was basically all obito fighting in that case. he was a total powerhouse, but when he fights kakashi 1 on 1, he forgets 99% of his abilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
You're forgetting if he took Kakashi's eye he had to have it surgically implanted, and where he is won't allow it. If he did use Izanagi, he would have been trapped, even with the eye he gave Kakashi, he has no way to implant it in himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
and about izanagi, maybe kakashi's left eye cannot be implanted to the right eye XD
who cares about kakashi's eye in this case? i'm referring to obito's wall of sharingans that he could have used for izanagi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ushio the Omega View Post
Why didn't Obito use the wood element? you know what he used against the mist ninja when Rin died.
he turned so emo by the end of his story that he forgot what he knew back when he was only moderately emo in comparison
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 01:33   Link #53
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Feeling bad for Obito? The last few pages basically proved that all of this was for Rin. Now he's a bitter virgin about to be trolled by the same zombie he wanted to bring back-v-. Karma's a bitch ain't it Obi?
Old 2013-06-27, 03:57   Link #54
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

I feel like Madara's going to betray Obito. Madara is so self-centered. I feel like he really is doing everything obviously just to beat Hashirama. All of his hate has become this stupid unpredictable pile of irrationality piled together with a heap of power and now the Juubi that makes him into a monster.

I feel like he won't honor any of Obito's wishes. I didn't expect him to actually fully revive himself. This would make him weaker and it therefore confuses me. I guess I understand that maybe he needs to be alive to be a Jinchuriki, but I really don't see why... Also, maybe he's just cocky because he will have the Juubi... I feel like Tobi will be resurrected eventually if he dies here.

I'm still bothered by the new Orochimaru. He must really be obsessed with what Sasuke does/chooses. (he must have low self-confidence )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 04:36   Link #55
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ushio the Omega View Post
Obito who caused the Kyuubi attack.

Obito who has space time ninjutsu superior to the second and forth hokage.

Obito who started the 4th shinobi war.

Obito who the 4 kage couldn't touch at the meeting of the 4 kage

Obito beaten by fucking lame Kakashi who has struggled in every fight he's been in, who died against Nagato and pissed himself against Orochimaru. WHAT THE FUCK!

So the final enemy is Madara a has been who when alive was second rate :|

So disappointed.
Nah, the final bad guy will be Orochimaru.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 12:35   Link #56
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Even without Kamui Tobi could use Mokuton, the Rinnegan, Izanagi, Katon large enough to obliterate thousands of people, etc.
He said at the kage summit that he is weak, and we never saw him doing really badass things. The most badass thing he did was how he could control the kyuubi with his sharingan as if he were Madara. His fight against Minato was mostly about his super-teleporting MS jutsu, same against Konan. In this war again he used 6 tailed beasts by controlling them with an eye jutsu, and it seemed to me that all he does is control but he didn't have to use his own chakra as Nagato had because the chakra used came from the tailed beasts and from the previous hosts Edo Tensei, which again seems to imply that his version of the 6 controlled bodies required much less power than Nagato's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
His fight with Kakashi is completely nonsensical. Nothing out of the ordinary in other words.
Even considering all of the above i have to agree that his performance against Kakashi was disappointing for me too, i just have to add that Tobito was never considered to be a super-villain who can eat Kakashis for breakfast like Nagato or Madara could do. I mean even right before he announced the 4th ninja war he did know where Naruto is but the most he managed to do is to speak to him while being blocked by Yamato and Kakashi, and of course his performance against Konan wasn't really good, it was more like he managed to survive using a stolen sharingan eye.

On the bright side maybe now Tobito will disappear from the war and at last we see the real evil-Madara who made this whole plan. It would be nice to see the faces of the 5 kages when they arrive on the battlefield thinking that this 2nd time they'll manage to beat Madara and then they realize that he had a huge powerup
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 12:42   Link #57
justavisitor

I have a feeling that the flashback of rin has to mean something. Maybe Obito will give his eye again to kakashi? That would be a good way to redeem obito before he dies, but I am afraid kakashi has no place to step in, as there are already too many powerful allies in the battlefield
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 13:11   Link #58
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

He said he was weak when asked why he wasn't as strong as Madara, everybody but Hashirama is weak in comparison to that.
What you said is simply not true, Obito was a super-vilain who could eat Kakashi for breakfast without breaking a sweat and in fact that's what he did barely 30 chapters ago with only Taijutsu. He's the guy who intimidated Sage Kabuto with his army of Edo-Tensei, instantly erected an fire barrier that the Hachibi couldn't dent, who took on Naruto, KillerBee, Kakashi and Gai at the same time and who forced Naruto to use all of Kyubi's chakra to buff thousands of chakra cloaks in order to save half the Alliance from being roasted because of a single Katon.
I also love how you phrased "he managed to survive using a stolen sharingan eye" to dismiss the fact that he can use Izanagi to a ridiculous extent, let me rephrase that correctly : he has a hundred Sharingan, each and everyone of them could make him invincible during 10 minutes. Yamato and Kakashi never stopped him from doing anything, he was there to talk and nothing else although his interest in Sasuke (supposedly fundamental for his plan once upon a time) fighting Naruto has disappeared into thin air.

Last edited by Hunter; 2013-06-27 at 13:27.
Old 2013-06-27, 13:42   Link #59
GusGus

Well, I guess Kishimoto always wanted Kakashi to defeat Obito, the thing is that he forgot to power up kakashi all these years.

I'm sure that this fight was suppose to happen long time ago, maybe in that "Kakashi's year" that never came.
GusGus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 13:53   Link #60
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
Kakashi vs Obito is too boring....

why Kishi doesn't want to put some epic battle between them??

at least, Kakashi isn't died... and Madara will return with full power
Cuz Kishi doesn't seem to care about Kakashi any more, last fight of his was off screen

I give up, Kishi doesn't seem to remember how to make a good villain or how to end arcs.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion