AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-04-14, 02:53   Link #361
Varda
Black Sword

@Pink-chan, thanks for the guide, it's really help me
can someone please translate Cornelia/Nonnette/Euphie's ending?
Varda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-16, 10:14   Link #362
Varda
Black Sword

nobody here huh?
then can i ask :
how to get Nunnally talks about her dream if she's cured?
how to get onsen trip for ashford gakuen's route?
Old 2008-04-16, 10:24   Link #363
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varda View Post
nobody here huh?
then can i ask :
how to get Nunnally talks about her dream if she's cured?
how to get onsen trip for ashford gakuen's route?
Nunnally and her dream is what I still can't get either. Not sure if that is from Blue Moon Chapter. If that is, I won't get to play since Blue Moon Chapter only appears in PS2 version.

As for the onsen trip, clear your Ashford chapter once and with that saved file, replay that chapter, apparently I failed miserably to get myself into Britannia Military Chapter once more.

Anyway, once you succeeded into joining the student council, Millay will pop a question asking if you want to work on the school festival or have a holiday (something on the line). Select the 2nd option (X), you should be able to get into the onsen part.

With regards to the Ashford chapter, how do I unlock the other characters (Suzaku, Nunnaly and Shirley) cosplay? I keep ending up with Millay's cosplay and only Lelouch once.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-16, 11:13   Link #364
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Nightmare of Nunnally is in Ashford Chapter. It's among the PSP screencaps.
I have no luck unlocking it though. But last time I was busy trying to get to the Lelouch ending. Maybe it'll happen if I stick to Nunnally.
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-16, 11:19   Link #365
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

If that's the case, it is worth the try. But the ending may not be the same character cosplay you are going to get. That's what I realised after playing for a number of times trying to gather all the cosplay images. I still get Millay's cosplay image even though I ended up with Lelouch or Suzaku & Lelouch end.

Old 2008-04-18, 12:18   Link #366
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Yay! I found a diary for Nunnally route in Ashford: 1st part, 2nd part, 3rd part.
This video guide should be helpful.

Ashford Chapter is so hard to understand. Last time I stick to Lelouch as much as I can, but still got Milley ending. This time I try to avoid Milley, but oftentimes I'm left with only Suzaku, Nina, and Shirley to talk to. At this rate I'll end up kissing Nina, or with Shirley if lucky.

I understand about Shirley, since I chose to join the swimming club. (With the other two options being 1)"go home" club with Rivalz or 2)science club with Nina... that left me no choice.)
But why do Suzaku and Nina love me so much?
Lelouch, where are you? ;_;
Old 2008-04-19, 00:29   Link #367
Varda
Black Sword

for Ashford Chapter I just got Milley and Nunnally ending.
now I want to get Shirley ending and after that Lelouch is my next target
Everytime I think "to get 100% for gallery I must get Suzaku to cross-dressing...." That thought really kills my spirit to play this game... I wonder why??
Old 2008-04-19, 07:23   Link #368
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

It would be nice if someone posted some pictures and some text for each possible routes like making an image book for the game that would be awesome
zgmf-x19a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-19, 10:53   Link #369
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Yay! I found a diary for Nunnally route in Ashford: 1st part, 2nd part, 3rd part.
This video guide should be helpful.

Ashford Chapter is so hard to understand. Last time I stick to Lelouch as much as I can, but still got Milley ending. This time I try to avoid Milley, but oftentimes I'm left with only Suzaku, Nina, and Shirley to talk to. At this rate I'll end up kissing Nina, or with Shirley if lucky.

I understand about Shirley, since I chose to join the swimming club. (With the other two options being 1)"go home" club with Rivalz or 2)science club with Nina... that left me no choice.)
But why do Suzaku and Nina love me so much?
Lelouch, where are you? ;_;
To avoid Millay ending. I think not only you should avoid talking to her and avoid rescuing her from her matchmaking session. But that didn't prevent me from ended up with her during the festival and her cosplay. Ended up kissing Nina or Shirley couldn't be worse than kissing Rivalz I ended up geassing him to forget about it

To get Lelouch, the main point is to let Lelouch joins you in the shopping whenever possible. There is one part where Lelouch will tell you he will be there for you if you need him something on the line on the rooftop. You will get a CG of Lelouch reaching out his hand for you if you get his end on the rooftop since your character choose to return to the school. That is one of the better ending as Rai did return unlike Suzaku or Millay end, he left and never return . I can't remember how I manage to get his cosplay though. I need to get to Suzaku's cosplay.

I don't know how this game works, The more I play, the less selection I get in the game on the characters I wish to talk to and I can no longer visit the onsen part in the Ashford chapter. I believe I selected 'Going on tour'.when Millay asked me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varda View Post
for Ashford Chapter I just got Milley and Nunnally ending.
now I want to get Shirley ending and after that Lelouch is my next target
Everytime I think "to get 100% for gallery I must get Suzaku to cross-dressing...." That thought really kills my spirit to play this game... I wonder why??
I wouldn't mind that. Guess Suzaku really can't make it in his crossdressing. Syaoran who looks similar to him get a better result .

Old 2008-04-19, 23:25   Link #370
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

I reserve the #5 slot for saving cleared game. Everytime I finish a chapter (no matter which), I save it there. Everytime I start a new game, I start from there, and save my progress on other slots.
Through this way I can make sure file #5 contains the complete cleared data, and I won't accidentally overwrite it with the older ones not cleared yet.

I got all 5 endings for Ashford yesterday. Yay! I think the point is when you're not after Millay, don't talk to her at all. And ignore the matchmaker event.
When choosing a person to go shopping with, if the person you're after isn't there, choose one that had least interaction with you. (I pick Nina.)

Lelouch and Nunnally are hard to get. They are not in the campus often.
For Lelouch, I'm been talking to him, and avoiding Millay unless inevitable, ever since day 1 (even before entering Ashford Chapter). Since I kept avoiding her, I got into Ashford Chapter at day 12, and almost fell into Geass Chapter.

For this route I saved a file at day 17, and reuse it after getting Lelouch ending. Starting from day 17 and kept talking to Shirley or Suzaku after that, I got the ending for Shirley and Suzaku too. These two are in the campus all the time (especially Shirley since I chose to join the swimming club when Millay asked), and they are usually there for shopping, so it's quite easy to raise their trust points. Go mountain climbing with Suzaku (in onsen route) was also a big help.

I also find that Nunnally hardly shows up in later part of the chapter. So I started another game at day 1 for Nunnally, and stick to her from the beginning.
"Nightmare of Nunnally" took place when she's alone in the garden. I got it about 2 days after entering Ashford.
Old 2008-04-20, 06:09   Link #371
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
I reserve the #5 slot for saving cleared game. Everytime I finish a chapter (no matter which), I save it there. Everytime I start a new game, I start from there, and save my progress on other slots.
Through this way I can make sure file #5 contains the complete cleared data, and I won't accidentally overwrite it with the older ones not cleared yet.

I got all 5 endings for Ashford yesterday. Yay! I think the point is when you're not after Millay, don't talk to her at all. And ignore the matchmaker event.
When choosing a person to go shopping with, if the person you're after isn't there, choose one that had least interaction with you. (I pick Nina.)

Lelouch and Nunnally are hard to get. They are not in the campus often.
For Lelouch, I'm been talking to him, and avoiding Millay unless inevitable, ever since day 1 (even before entering Ashford Chapter). Since I kept avoiding her, I got into Ashford Chapter at day 12, and almost fell into Geass Chapter.

For this route I saved a file at day 17, and reuse it after getting Lelouch ending. Starting from day 17 and kept talking to Shirley or Suzaku after that, I got the ending for Shirley and Suzaku too. These two are in the campus all the time (especially Shirley since I chose to join the swimming club when Millay asked), and they are usually there for shopping, so it's quite easy to raise their trust points. Go mountain climbing with Suzaku (in onsen route) was also a big help.

I also find that Nunnally hardly shows up in later part of the chapter. So I started another game at day 1 for Nunnally, and stick to her from the beginning.
"Nightmare of Nunnally" took place when she's alone in the garden. I got it about 2 days after entering Ashford.
I see. I ought to try all of them. I have not cleared Shirley and Nunnally's end yet. Ashford chapter is a lot more easier than the others with combat mode (hunt for faq) I'm caught in the military chapter. Bad luck. No one to talk to except Suzaku

Old 2008-04-22, 10:51   Link #372
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

hey all!

have been playing this game for 2 days now.. was initially stuck at the rollo ending lol.. but got over it.. is it a complusory to complete geass story?
Ice_Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-22, 10:54   Link #373
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Bullet View Post
hey all!

have been playing this game for 2 days now.. was initially stuck at the rollo ending lol.. but got over it.. is it a complusory to complete geass story?
For your first run, yes!
After that, remember to save your cleared game (after ending credit) and load it for your second run. From then on, you can proceed to other chapters.

Old 2008-04-22, 17:39   Link #374
Deathsdisciple91

Does anyone know if you can find this game in english subs
Deathsdisciple91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-22, 17:42   Link #375
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Unfortunately no it's only in Japanese.
Code Geass has been licensed in the USA so with luck they might work on it.
zgmf-x19a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 03:42   Link #376
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

hmm could anyone translate what did V.V say before u saw rollo? very curious..
Ice_Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 16:11   Link #377
Shizuka85

Can someone please tell me how to get past Rollo?
Shizuka85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 16:23   Link #378
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

If I recall, just keep running. Don't use Geass or try to fight him.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 16:40   Link #379
KrimzonStriker

Throw lots of stun grenades if I remember correctly as well...>_>
Old 2008-04-23, 16:41   Link #380
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Yeah, that was it. Just run and throw grenades to try and slow him down.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote