Notices

Old 2012-10-20, 21:32   Link #4761
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

grandpa taking all the girls .. then the world MUAJAJAJAJAJAJA
Old 2012-10-20, 21:49   Link #4762
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

You know, grandpa is still away on a field trip as of vol 13. Funny if he returns the next volume with a certain Egyptian bishoujo....
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-20, 21:55   Link #4763
The Green One

Well the women of the world would welcome him with open arms.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-20, 21:58   Link #4764
Gore17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddraig View Post
It probably mean that Yuri is more of a docile type and Ena, Erica, and Lilianna are more of aggressive type. It had nothing to do with their diet. At least that is what I believe it mean, maybe someone can explain it better.
Ah, that's probably it.

With the mention of Lilianna's fantasy, carnivore and "eating him", plus me being raddled by the headache, caused me to start thinking they had Vorarephilia.
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-20, 21:59   Link #4765
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

@ darth you mean something like

i picked her up in a cave treat her well ill be back .....
then when he leaves everyone's get in battle position cause she is the last campione??
Old 2012-10-20, 22:09   Link #4766
The Green One

Well it was Grandpa's little errand that caused Godou to become a Campione in the first place.

A "just as planned" if I ever heard one.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-20, 22:42   Link #4767
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Well it was Grandpa's little errand that caused Godou to become a Campione in the first place.

A "just as planned" if I ever heard one.
Not quite, grandpa was going to go except he was forbidden by his best friend to honor his dead wife's wish

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-20, 23:09   Link #4768
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
Not quite, grandpa was going to go except he was forbidden by his best friend to honor his dead wife's wish
His dead wife's wish? What was that? And who was his best friend?
Old 2012-10-20, 23:27   Link #4769
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
His dead wife's wish? What was that? And who was his best friend?
To be exact, he promised his dead wife he would never see Lucretia again after a certain incident. The best friend is an exaggeration. He was talking to some random person that he knew that he had to take the tablet back to her due to construction destroying the place the tablet was enshrined at. The guy brings up his promise and Godou ends up intervening. At least that's how I remembered it.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-21, 02:01   Link #4770
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

i remember the one's who reminded him about the promise was shisuka and godou end up sacrificing himself to give the tablet back =/
Old 2012-10-21, 20:53   Link #4771
Yye1
Wide Right

maybe Godou will finally acknowledge the fact that he has a harem

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-21, 21:53   Link #4772
Gore17

Hmm, I've got multiple interpretations of Part 3*, but
Spoiler for vol. 9 questions:

You know, reading this a Highschool Dxd at the same time, makes me wonder how Issei and Godou would get along...

...Actually, I can see Ena and Yuri either becoming fast friends with Xenovia and Asia, or ending up trying to kill each other. They just have too much in common.

*Chapter 5, Volume 9.

Last edited by Gore17; 2012-10-22 at 03:36.
Old 2012-10-22, 02:10   Link #4773
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gore17 View Post
Hmm, I've got multiple interpretations of Part 3*, but I'm not sure which are correct. When he talked about shoulder the girls hardship, was he talking about him being strong enough that they don't need to fight, or that he could accept their love? Was he saying that he would only give into desire when he reached the proper state of mind, became strong enough, or until all his enemies had been eliminated/neutralized? When he mentioned justifications, was he saying that the desire to protect his lovers wouldn't make him strong, or was he saying that if he so much as budged on his position, he risked losing the neccesary willpower, or is it both?

Basically, was he saying he needed to become strong and experienced enough, mentally and physically, and that he couldn't let himself budge in fear of his resolve weakening, or was he saying that as long as he still relied upon their strengths, and enemies/threats still walked the earth, he couldn't give in as love would make him weak. Bits of each, or both at the same time?

You know, reading this a Highschool Dxd at the same time, makes me wonder how Issei and Godou would get along...

...Actually, I can see Ena and Yuri either becoming fast friends with Xenovia and Asia, or ending up trying to kill each other. They just have too much in common.

*Chapter 5, Volume 9.
Issei would beat the f@ck out of Godou for treating the girls as 'friends' after all that they have been through together.
Old 2012-10-22, 02:37   Link #4774
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Issei would beat the f@ck out of Godou for treating the girls as 'friends' after all that they have been through together.
Doubt it. Issei is almost as bad. Remember what he did to Rias? She practically threw herself at him naked and he still thought she was treating him like a favored pet >.<

Besides, their situations are almost opposite. Godou is afraid(at least initially) that the girls only like him because they are forced by their various associations. Issei on the other hand(at least til vol 10) was inflicted with a lack of self-worth.

Also, its not like Godou friendzones them completely. That's a lie he is only fooling himself with.
Old 2012-10-22, 02:50   Link #4775
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

weird thing about them .. isse is scared of them cause of his trauma ..
godou is afraid of them cause he knows he is gonna nailed them if they can have a time alone .. ( at least with erica remember he tried to escape when she wanted to have time with him ?? well he end up being captured anyway )
Old 2012-10-22, 02:58   Link #4776
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Doubt it. Issei is almost as bad. Remember what he did to Rias? She practically threw herself at him naked and he still thought she was treating him like a favored pet >.<

Besides, their situations are almost opposite. Godou is afraid(at least initially) that the girls only like him because they are forced by their various associations. Issei on the other hand(at least til vol 10) was inflicted with a lack of self-worth.

Also, its not like Godou friendzones them completely. That's a lie he is only fooling himself with.
Issei had a good reason. Godou doesn't. Okay, let's stop talking about this before the mods come.Godou knows that the girls genuinely loves him but intentionally pretends not know about it to escape responsibility.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-10-22 at 03:13.
Old 2012-10-22, 03:14   Link #4777
bludvein

He does have reasons actually. There is the one I already mentioned, plus the negative family influence. He doesn't want to end up like his grandfather or mother. He sees them as poor examples.

Besides, escape responsibility? What responsibility? He just knows his resistance would crumble quickly if he allowed it, and he would end up wrapped up in a bow tie before he was even 20. The girls have...um..shall we call them strong personalities? There would be no escape, and that's part of the comedy.
Old 2012-10-22, 03:17   Link #4778
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
He does have reasons actually. There is the one I already mentioned, plus the negative family influence. He doesn't want to end up like his grandfather or mother. He sees them as poor examples.

Besides, escape responsibility? What responsibility? He just knows his resistance would crumble quickly if he allowed it, and he would end up wrapped up in a bow tie before he was even 20. The girls have...um..shall we call them strong personalities? There would be no escape, and that's part of the comedy.
In the later half of volume nine, Ena
Spoiler for vol 9:
He does have responsibilities to the girls because they didn't become his subordinates because he is a campione. Rather, they wanted to follow him because they loved him. At the very least, he should have either accepts officially that he loves them or reject them altogether. The family influence is just rubbish.He's just using it as an excuse to shed his responsibilities.
Spoiler for a comparison to Highschool dxd.:
Old 2012-10-22, 03:20   Link #4779
Gore17

Strange how people latched onto throw-away remark at the end, instead of addressing the main part of the post. Well, it seems to have come around to the main topic, so it's all good. :P

Also, is talking about how the story, which is the topic of the thread, compares to another story against the forum's rules? Or are the mods taking a pro-active stance to nip potential thread derails in the bud?
Old 2012-10-22, 03:22   Link #4780
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gore17 View Post
Strange how people latched onto throw-away remark at the end, instead of addressing the main part of the post.

Also, is talking about how the story, which is the topic of the thread, compares to another story against the forum's rules? Or is this a attempt to nip a potential thread derailing in the bud?
Not if you use spoiler tags.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem