AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

View Poll Results: Aldnoah.Zero - Episode 18 Rating
Perfect 10 20 33.33%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 14 23.33%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 28.33%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 10.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 5.00%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2015-02-18, 06:27   Link #161
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Mazuurek really doesn't know who to believe, that's why he said last episode about whether he should trust Slaine or Inaho. (The character's VA backed this up in a comment saying that Mazuurek isn't completely trustful of Inaho) However, it's still makes sense that he would get better information and a sense of the situation from Slaine, especially since a fake "Asseylum" wouldn't out herself to him and he wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the real one and the fake, and it's not like he can go looking all over the moon base if Slaine isn't there. It's better to go and talk to the person that is at the center of everything and would have all the answers. Even if Slaine gives him nothing at first, he can get an idea of what kind of man he is and what his people think of him. Servants know everything, and you can usually get more info just from observing their interactions with him, than what the guy himself says. From that, he can figure out a way to talk to Slaine and bring the subject up without seeming threatening.
unless slaine istantly kill him the very moment he think mazuurek know too much and for the current slaine this is totaly possible...he won't risk his just aquired title of emperor...
Old 2015-02-18, 13:51   Link #162
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
unless slaine istantly kill him the very moment he think mazuurek know too much and for the current slaine this is totaly possible...he won't risk his just aquired title of emperor...
Actually, I can see Slaine doing the opposite. He needs support and has begun to gather the more moderate counts to his side. Staying around Cruhteo and Saazbaum for all those years, he's bound to know which counts are the horribly idiotic racist bigots and which one are not so bad apples. He most likely will know that Mazuurek is one of the more moderate of all the moderate nobles.

If Mazuurek shows what he knows and where he got the information from, as well as the fact that he just wants to know what's going on, I think Slaine would be open to telling him in confidence, as long as Mazuurek proves himself first. It all depends on the situation and who the count will trust.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2015-02-18, 14:33   Link #163
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Actually, I can see Slaine doing the opposite. He needs support and has begun to gather the more moderate counts to his side. Staying around Cruhteo and Saazbaum for all those years, he's bound to know which counts are the horribly idiotic racist bigots and which one are not so bad apples. He most likely will know that Mazuurek is one of the more moderate of all the moderate nobles.

If Mazuurek shows what he knows and where he got the information from, as well as the fact that he just wants to know what's going on, I think Slaine would be open to telling him in confidence, as long as Mazuurek proves himself first. It all depends on the situation and who the count will trust.
if slaine know he got those information from inaho he's sure to at least restrain him...slaine has been trying to kill inaho since the second episode i don't think he want people who might help inaho near himself
Old 2015-02-18, 19:36   Link #164
DemiDomo
Rest in peace Monty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
if slaine know he got those information from inaho he's sure to at least restrain him...slaine has been trying to kill inaho since the second episode i don't think he want people who might help inaho near himself
that considering if slaine knows inaho had contact with them.

most martian knights are killed on sight.
Old 2015-02-19, 03:22   Link #165
Maxtro

A little bit late now, but the red mech reminnded me so much of Weltall ID from Xenogears.

Spoiler for ID:

Spoiler for Herschel:
Old 2015-02-21, 13:25   Link #166
fr3@ky_g

Was I the only one laughing at Yuki-nee's line about "That's right! Stand right there and monologue at me!" and then the Vers Kat pilot proceeds to do just that and gets a kinetic round to the face....LOL
Old 2015-02-21, 13:42   Link #167
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr3@ky_g View Post
Was I the only one laughing at Yuki-nee's line about "That's right! Stand right there and monologue at me!" and then the Vers Kat pilot proceeds to do just that and gets a kinetic round to the face....LOL
You aren't the only one .
Old 2015-12-25, 18:25   Link #168
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Aldnoah.Zero XVIII. The Rose and the Ring

Selnakis was the bespectacled bastard whom I despised most of the Vers Orbital Knights due to his incensed and extreme bigotry against the Earthlings. Glad to see he and his Kataphrakt, Solis, got blown and scorched into oblivion thanks to both Inaho and the UFE forces making use of Earth's curvature as a strategy to fire long ranged, parabolic shots in order to flank that despicable bastard.

As for Slaine, he did not beg for miracles but survived and struck back. Again, his mind put into work; thanks to his genius at luring Marylcian and his Herschel right inside a mining site, so that Slaine could destroy all of the drones at one go, and the rest became checkmate for Slaine, literally, ejecting Marylcian into outer space and, thus, emerging victorious.

Lastly, Princess Lemrina expresses her geniune contempt against her sister Asseyllum, but I still hold the former with no grudge for what she was about to do. Lemrina wishes to have her own happiness, even if that means taking away from her sister; her identity and Slaine.
Still, I will find her a tragic figure, since Slaine will always have eyes for none other than Asseyllum.
Closed Thread