AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2018-01-14, 05:14   Link #5221
Westlo
Lets be reality

Kinda stupid that Jiren wiped the floor with SSBKKx20 Goku 10 episodes ago and didn't do the same straight away to SSBGoku this episode. He shouldn't have needed to activate his aura at all this episode...
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-14, 05:28   Link #5222
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Kinda stupid that Jiren wiped the floor with SSBKKx20 Goku 10 episodes ago and didn't do the same straight away to SSBGoku this episode. He shouldn't have needed to activate his aura at all this episode...
Saiyan's DNA; Zenkai.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-14, 05:28   Link #5223
SilverGlavenus

^^It could be that Goku's senses were sharpened just like when he went against Kale and Caulifla, or that Jiren wants to show the difference in power. One thing for sure is that Goku will have a hard time turning UI since he extended his limits.
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-14, 05:36   Link #5224
Hakai

Goku probably got stronger after breaking through his shell/limits against the spirit bomb and then against Kefla.

That and this is DBS, shit doesn't make sense most of the time.
Old 2018-01-14, 05:51   Link #5225
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakai View Post
Goku probably got stronger after breaking through his shell/limits against the spirit bomb and then against Kefla.

That and this is DBS, shit doesn't make sense most of the time.
Uh Oh, shit never suppose to make sense
I think constantly fighting and unlock UI for to time have make become stronger. one more thing is in ep 109 it never confirm that Goku go full power either, and in SSB he still can keep up with Jiren for a while
Old 2018-01-14, 10:16   Link #5226
DemonneoPT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
More stupid than that is Goku and Vegeta not only knowing Jiren is the one stronger than a god of destruction but also he is the one that for some reason still did not show his full power even tho the survival of his own universe depends on it and still thinking they can do anything to him without the fusion..lol. DBSuper in a nutshell. Frustrating and stupid but still entertaining
DemonneoPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-14, 10:18   Link #5227
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

So what the point of breaking their own limit if they just fusion and blast Jiren out
Old 2018-01-14, 10:41   Link #5228
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietthai96 View Post
So what the point of breaking their own limit if they just fusion and blast Jiren out
Because they retconned Fusions and thus they can't last more than two seconds due to too many power ups.
Old 2018-01-14, 11:05   Link #5229
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietthai96 View Post
Vegito: Jiren. I am Vegito. The ultimate fused warrior.
Audiences: *GASP* Such power. Such pressure
Angels" That form..
GoD: This is...Perfect Warrior...
Zenos: SUPERB!
Grand Priest: INTERESTING..
Clown God and Kai: WE ARE GOING TO LOSE!~!!!
Jiren: OMG!
Toppo: IS THIS THE END FOR US?
*Vegito transformed*
Vegito: THIS IS SUPER ROYAL BLUE VEGITO THAT POWERED BY KAIO KEN x30 and ULTRA-INSTINC-
*Fusion defused*
Goku & Vegeta: ..GODAMNIT....It is not even 3 seconds.
Everyone: BOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-14, 12:52   Link #5230
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Looks like Vegeta's new transformation puts him on Goku SSB+kkx20's level. It was about time he caught up, although Goku already had another power up in the mean time
Oh well, better to be one step behind than two.

The next episode preview has Gohan and Frieza teaming up against Dyspo, which makes me wonder what happened to Toppo. I don't think 17 can handle him alone.
Old 2018-01-14, 17:07   Link #5231
alex_drian

Well, I would like a explanation about how Goku and Vegeta, stepping in the God realm had developed regeneration skills. Only that would be enough explanation.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-14, 17:08   Link #5232
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I'm with Vietthai96; Goku and Vegeta got stronger, probably through Zenkai and/or getting sharper like what happened to Goku when he fought Kale and Caulifla (and Kefla) that allowed him to get into Ultra Instinct again. Goku and Vegeta are trying to push themselves and surpass their limits. And they're Saiya-jins, so it can work.

If Vegeta's new form puts him on par with SSJ Blue + Kaioken, then yeah, I change my mind about Goku needing another power-up. He just needs to master Ultra Instinct. And then I want to see him combining that with SSJ Blue + Kaioken or even just SSJ Blue. Or both, if possible.

@Noman: Goku didn't learn Genki Dama and Kaioken from Kaioshin, though. He learned them from the North Kaio. How could you mix those up?

Gohan will hopefully also get a good power-up soon. It seems like Gohan might get thrown out of the ring in the next episode, though, since they said it's his last stand.

Edit: One post late.
@alex_drian: Regeneration skills? They don't have any such thing, though?

I almost forgot about this, but: As someone else said, SSJ Rose was something exclusive to actual Gods. That's what Zamasu said too. He could use it because he's a God. Goku and Vegeta aren't actual Gods.
Old 2018-01-14, 17:18   Link #5233
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Regeneration skills? They don't have any such thing, though?
That would be a good explanation to so many beatings and keep fighting but well, this is DBS, only ignore it and enjoy the show.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-14, 17:19   Link #5234
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I'm with Vietthai96; Goku and Vegeta got stronger, probably through Zenkai and/or getting sharper like what happened to Goku when he fought Kale and Caulifla (and Kefla) that allowed him to get into Ultra Instinct again. Goku and Vegeta are trying to push themselves and surpass their limits. And they're Saiya-jins, so it can work.

If Vegeta's new form puts him on par with SSJ Blue + Kaioken, then yeah, I change my mind about Goku needing another power-up. He just needs to master Ultra Instinct. And then I want to see him combining that with SSJ Blue + Kaioken or even just SSJ Blue. Or both, if possible.

@Noman: Goku didn't learn Genki Dama and Kaioken from Kaioshin, though. He learned them from the North Kaio. How could you mix those up?

Gohan will hopefully also get a good power-up soon. It seems like Gohan might get thrown out of the ring in the next episode, though, since they said it's his last stand.

Edit: One post late.
@alex_drian: Regeneration skills? They don't have any such thing, though?

I almost forgot about this, but: As someone else said, SSJ Rose was something exclusive to actual Gods. That's what Zamasu said too. He could use it because he's a God. Goku and Vegeta aren't actual Gods.
To be fair, the two have similar names in Japanese: Kaiohsama and Supreme Kaiohsama. Maybe he watched the Spanish dub from South America like me.

About the Super Saiyan Rose, I think they just used that color to distinguish both Gokus further
Old 2018-01-14, 17:34   Link #5235
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Noman is Japanese, though. And the terms in Japanese, if I'm not mistaken, are "Kaiou" and "Kaioushin". Lord of Worlds and Lord of Lords, according to translation I read.
Old 2018-01-14, 17:48   Link #5236
n0m@n
C-Z

Oh shit. Haven't used the word kaiou for so long that I used a wrong term.
Yeah Goku learned kaiouken under kaioushinKaiou (the north).
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-14, 18:41   Link #5237
grecefar

"just a punch...", seriously even with all power of love I can't see them beating jiren.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-14, 19:42   Link #5238
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

So about the Kaiohken, it has become a regular powerup now?
Old 2018-01-14, 19:52   Link #5239
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post

The next episode preview has Gohan and Frieza teaming up against Dyspo, which makes me wonder what happened to Toppo. I don't think 17 can handle him alone.
I imagine that 17 is going to try to stall Toppo while Gohan tries to help Freeza take out Dyspo , so they can attempt to triple teaming Toppo.
Old 2018-01-14, 20:34   Link #5240
static-flare

The only fighters that is protected by plot armor: Goku & Vegeta
static-flare is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, dragon ball z, shounen, super powers, tragedy