AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

View Poll Results: Aldnoah.Zero - Episode 14 Rating
Perfect 10 15 17.24%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 33 37.93%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 21 24.14%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 9.20%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 3.45%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 3.45%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.15%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.15%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 2.30%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2015-01-17, 13:53   Link #21
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lubczyk View Post
This episode had some good bits, but Inaho becomes more savant and unbearable by the week. How can Inaho fight as well in space as he does on Earth with no training? How can he figure out Hime is a fake though voice reflection? Did he have training on that too like his training on fighting in space? It's Gary Stu to the highest order.
I'll throw this right back at you: How can Slaine pilot Tharsis so well in ep 12 with no prior experiences in piloting Kats or even seen it in action?

The second question - the one about fake princess - had already been partially answered in ep 13: He was already suspicious since he realises that the fake Asseylum's explanation of the blue sky was wrong when he already taught her differently.
Old 2015-01-17, 13:57   Link #22
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Great.

Inaho was pretty much the only thing left about this show that I liked and now he really is starting to feel like a Gary Stu. Slaine ain't the best character but he seems to be the only guy that can remove Inaho from his comfort zone so hopefully there's more of that.
Old 2015-01-17, 14:01   Link #23
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

At this point, I'm just going to make this a weekly thing.

Episode 14 of Omnipotent Inaho

Earth: "I can't seem to get the trajectory of the enemy."
Inaho shoots down 4 with ease
Inaho: "Don't worry, I'm an expert at this."
Old 2015-01-17, 14:02   Link #24
Death Usagi
Banned

Now Lemrina wants to NTR Slaine away from Asseylum >3> (Go ahead. Inaho x Asseylum FOREVER)

And as expected looks like the 2nd Emperor had 2 wives (maybe more?).

Actually with Lemrina's ambitions, I feel like she has death flag all over and I doubt she will get away with it like Asseylum dodged death so many times >_>
Old 2015-01-17, 14:05   Link #25
Der Langrisser
Valkyrie pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by lubczyk View Post
This episode had some good bits, but Inaho becomes more savant and unbearable by the week. How can Inaho fight as well in space as he does on Earth with no training? How can he figure out Hime is a fake though voice reflection? Did he have training on that too like his training on fighting in space? It's Gary Stu to the highest order.
You should remember 19 months have passed between the 1st and 2nd season, more than enough time for Inaho to be trained to fight in space and other things.

You know, there's this thing called a simulator to help training pilots...they're even used to train real astronauts to pilot spacecrafts in space, I'm not kidding !!!

Last edited by Der Langrisser; 2015-01-17 at 14:19.
Old 2015-01-17, 14:06   Link #26
Utsuro no Hako

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
the cybernetic eye only gives him more information. It doesn't tell you where exactly to aim or dodge to. It's up to people to use that information. And it's obvious that inaho is the smartest person in the earth's forces so he just makes the most use of it.

Not everyone can calculate all those math equations in their heads. It's for geniuses like Inaho.
And why can Inaho do that but a computer can't? The Aegis system used on modern cruisers doesn't require some guy to sit in the PHALANX gun and try to manually aim at a missile. The US Air Force doesn't expect bomber pilots to drop a precision bomb on target using only their eyeballs. It's preposterous that the space forces don't have targeting computers that take care of calculating trajectories and aiming the weapons after the pilot selects a target.
Old 2015-01-17, 14:08   Link #27
Miraluka
Banned

Inaho: In my planet we don't believe in revenge.
Slaine: *sighs in relief*
Inaho: We aren't not in my planet though.
Old 2015-01-17, 14:14   Link #28
Death Usagi
Banned

I wonder if they will still call each other Orange and Bat (or Gull) now, or by each others' name when they meet ._.
Old 2015-01-17, 14:20   Link #29
ImperialKnight

Well it's totally official now.

Aldnoah rights can be given by kisses......

In any ways we now know where Sazzababum and Slaine are going with their plans and they do have a common goal in trying to help the folks on Mars. It's a noble cause for sure but the way they're going about it doesn't sit right with me.

I mean you're literally wiping out a group of people so you could take their resources for yourselves, even if it's a noble cause it's still wrong.

Speaking of which, what the hell is Eddelrittuo doing? The Terrans risked their lives for Asseuyum and her giving tactical information to Slaine is a huge spit in their faces. She must know that Asseuyum would never approve of what Slaine and co. are doing.
Old 2015-01-17, 14:21   Link #30
IceHism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
And why can Inaho do that but a computer can't? The Aegis system used on modern cruisers doesn't require some guy to sit in the PHALANX gun and try to manually aim at a missile. The US Air Force doesn't expect bomber pilots to drop a precision bomb on target using only their eyeballs. It's preposterous that the space forces don't have targeting computers that take care of calculating trajectories and aiming the weapons after the pilot selects a target.
Maybe if inaho was the one who made the targeting computers they might. The guy practically tries to learn science 24/7.

It's not like we have real life space warfare to actually reference to. Aiming computers don't always get things right as shown in many mecha animes.
Old 2015-01-17, 14:22   Link #31
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Oh and by the way, where the fuck is Marito? I mean I don't expect him to do anything anyway but still. Is he dead or something and I just never noticed?
Old 2015-01-17, 14:22   Link #32
XFire
150% done

Who else laughed when the first thing the ED shows is every kiss from part one?
Old 2015-01-17, 14:25   Link #33
Top Sergeant

Nice! That conniving bastard Saazbaum-
Spoiler:
Old 2015-01-17, 14:33   Link #34
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Slaine also seem to relinquish his Aldnoah that was granted by Asseylum and become her sister's knight. So now only Inaho possessed the Aldnoah that was granted by Asseylum. Talk about loyalty...
This is confusing me as I don't see how one would relinquish the activation right.

Well, at least it's confirmed that a kiss is enough to gain that right. I doubt there was any fluid exchange in that kiss. Although, she did say it was only for one time, so maybe the royalty could decide whether it's temporary or not, or it needs fluid to make the effect last longer. Ah, more questions.
Old 2015-01-17, 14:44   Link #35
Tchadnis

im glad Lemrina isnt just a stupid puppet and can think on her own , lol but damm because she sure wont let shit go their way, so all along the kiss was the big deal ? not so much the blood ... dont wanna know how the emperor did it with the knight then ..... *shivers*
Old 2015-01-17, 14:49   Link #36
Utsuro no Hako

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
Maybe if inaho was the one who made the targeting computers they might. The guy practically tries to learn science 24/7.

It's not like we have real life space warfare to actually reference to. Aiming computers don't always get things right as shown in many mecha animes.
I wouldn't object to a targeting computer that has less than perfect accuracy. The problem is that whatever the Feds are using has 0% accuracy while super mentat Inaho has 100% accuracy against everyone who doesn't have an Aldnoah power-up. That's what's ridiculous.
Old 2015-01-17, 14:54   Link #37
Zoks

The episode actually answers why nobody else can pull off what Inaho does, even with targeting computers. Remember when Inaho and Inko were chatting? Inaho said the code still needed work, meaning that it isn't a hardware issue, they just haven't gotten the software part down yet. Inaho being a genius can pull it off with the limited software support they have.
Old 2015-01-17, 14:59   Link #38
Retrorock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchadnis View Post
so all along the kiss was the big deal ? not so much the blood ... dont wanna know how the emperor did it with the knight then ..... *shivers*
Doujins of the King kissing his Knights are being drawn on Pixiv as we speak, expect them to be ready by Monday.
Old 2015-01-17, 15:03   Link #39
MartianMage

I've just finished watching the episode. lol at Inaho teasing Inko

And it looks like we're gonna have a big battle soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Oh and by the way, where the fuck is Marito? I mean I don't expect him to do anything anyway but still. Is he dead or something and I just never noticed?
Good question... I don't think I've seen him at all in these last 2 episodes
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2015-01-17, 15:07   Link #40
synx

Is that cruhteo I see in the opening?
Closed Thread