Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-09-09, 02:32   Link #1301
ein
Copy Ninja

Send a message via Yahoo to ein
Can someone please tell me if there's already a thread (official or not) here regarding the PS2 Naruto: Narutimate game, and post the link/s here if there's one? Many thanks!
Old 2004-09-09, 05:05   Link #1302
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ein
Can someone please tell me if there's already a thread (official or not) here regarding the PS2 Naruto: Narutimate game, and post the link/s here if there's one? Many thanks!
I found 3 threads

But, only two of them are related to the Naruto games.
Old 2004-09-10, 12:17   Link #1303
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowClone
QUESTION: We all know that the Sharingan is a special ability that appears in SOME (but not ALL) members of the Uchiha Clan. My question is:

What determines whether an Uchiha obtains the Sharingan?

Is it "natural selection"? Genetics? Or can it be developed using your skills?
Difficult question and the answer only lies in specualtion. First two probability you have listed can be eliminated by saying, they all have the potential because of their Natural selection of being an Uchiha and the favoring-genes (genetics) all the uchiha shares. That leaves the third choice, developing the Sharingan eyes through talent, skill etc. although I don't think the third probability explains the whole process of developing the Sharingan-eyes. Sasuke developed his Sharingan eyes later in years than Itachi arguably because Itachi is more talented (?). There was a post (by Hunter? Rai? Vicious? HoboGod?) long time ago theorizing on how the Sharingan could be developed. It's a shame I couldn't locate that thread and the search seems to be limited. It doesn't allow me to go back more than 3/4 months. Hope the geezers will take a crack at it.
Old 2004-09-11, 19:07   Link #1304
NeoXtremeX

Hey, i dont know if this was discussed earlier, but i started reading the manga from chapter 175 and so on, and i've watched all anime episodes... and the question that has me thinkin over and over in the in, is why the kyuubi is sealed in naruto and not in the 4th hokage, like when Saurtobi-Sensei fought Orochimaru, or why does naruto resembles the 4th, i think maybe its because Naruto was the 4th son? cause if i remember when itachi referred to what he was doing in konoha, he said something to look for the 4th legacy or something like that.. i cant really remember, any comments apreciated? by the way im new here...
Old 2004-09-12, 06:37   Link #1305
HoboGod
Necromancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoXtremeX
Hey, i dont know if this was discussed earlier, but i started reading the manga from chapter 175 and so on, and i've watched all anime episodes... and the question that has me thinkin over and over in the in, is why the kyuubi is sealed in naruto and not in the 4th hokage, like when Saurtobi-Sensei fought Orochimaru, or why does naruto resembles the 4th, i think maybe its because Naruto was the 4th son? cause if i remember when itachi referred to what he was doing in konoha, he said something to look for the 4th legacy or something like that.. i cant really remember, any comments apreciated? by the way im new here...
welcome to the forums. And yes, there are many theories about that such as naruto is the 4th's son or naruto is the reincarnation of the 4th. But very little has been explained about that and if we assume that everything went the same way as when the 3rd used the jutsu, then kyuubi should be sealed in the god of death, not naruto.
Old 2004-09-12, 08:45   Link #1306
WtFudgE

Gai-Sensei

I have this question about Gai-Sensei (probably been asked before but whatever )
Is he like the same as Lee in Jutsu's & stuff?
Cuz he WAS the sensei of Neji too so I suppose he should be able to do techniques right? :s
And he could float on water...
Anyway, thx for replies
Old 2004-09-12, 08:48   Link #1307
Skorpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by WtFudgE
I have this question about Gai-Sensei (probably been asked before but whatever )
Cuz he WAS the sensei of Neji too so I suppose he should be able to do techniques right? :s
Anyway, thx for replies
He's a taijutsu master but i think that he still can do ninjutsu and genjutsu techniques. But not at the same level as Kakashi for an example.
Old 2004-09-12, 08:52   Link #1308
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Quote:
Originally Posted by WtFudgE
Anyway, thx for replies
Well,to answer your question,Gai proberbly knows all the Taijutsu you've seen Lee do.There are proberbly other techniques taught to Lee by his clan as well.Gai can most proberbly do either Taijutsu only(*Like Lee*) or he just focus's alot on Taijutsu.
(*The answer to this speculationn proberbly has been found,i'm just too lazy to open another browser window and affirm.*)
Bascially,floating on water is just channeling Chakra to your feet.(*Gai can proberbly do Jutsu based only on Chakra('or Chakra flow') manipulation in oneself's body*)

Use the Q&A thread next time.
Old 2004-09-12, 08:56   Link #1309
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Gai can use Ninjutsu/Genjutsu techniques, he summons turtles and shit.

But he definitly concentrates on his hand to hand combat more, just like Lee.

LoL! I typed frogs at first!
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2004-09-12, 09:44   Link #1310
xavier8200

The hokage put Gai in charcge of Neiji tenten and lee for a reason. lets just trust his judgement and assume that he can use ninjutsu and genjutsu.

Q&A THREAD?????????
Old 2004-09-12, 10:08   Link #1311
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
Difficult question and the answer only lies in specualtion. First two probability you have listed can be eliminated by saying, they all have the potential because of their Natural selection of being an Uchiha and the favoring-genes (genetics) all the uchiha shares. That leaves the third choice, developing the Sharingan eyes through talent, skill etc. although I don't think the third probability explains the whole process of developing the Sharingan-eyes. Sasuke developed his Sharingan eyes later in years than Itachi arguably because Itachi is more talented (?). There was a post (by Hunter? Rai? Vicious? HoboGod?) long time ago theorizing on how the Sharingan could be developed. It's a shame I couldn't locate that thread and the search seems to be limited. It doesn't allow me to go back more than 3/4 months. Hope the geezers will take a crack at it.
Hmm I think you talk about an old thread where I wrote something about the 'apparition' of bloodline but it was for the Hyuga not the Uchiha.

Here it was.
You should use the advanced search, there is no time limit

But that wouldn't answer much the question of ShadowClone, it's just unknown ^^
Old 2004-09-12, 10:13   Link #1312
lotus_lee

Gai can do the powerful lung-crushing hug jutsu.
Old 2004-09-12, 10:48   Link #1313
eviljiraiya
Evil Perverted Sannin

i love Gai.

Hes a mad kunt.

And so is rock lee.

Their skill and determiniation more than makes up for their somewhat queer appearances.
Old 2004-09-12, 10:51   Link #1314
Kurz
Gao~ a sound for the ages

Location: I live in a relm of swirling of thought and emotion, Ever lost in the relm of infinite possiblities.
Nice one.
Old 2004-09-12, 13:38   Link #1315
Redeem
Iron Spidey

Hi... In episode 100... when Gai is speaking with Lee... and he says that he should take the surgery... what the name of the song in the background!? ThX!
Old 2004-09-12, 15:29   Link #1316
Divination

how do u make a poll?
Old 2004-09-12, 15:42   Link #1317
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divination
how do u make a poll?
Beats me, but I would like to just take this opportunity to remind you about the search function. (Its your friend)

Just incase you are about to post a "who's the strongest" thread or something.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2004-09-14, 04:26   Link #1318
katon
Some random dude

The sharingan can tell the difference between a real person and a bunshin right? As explained in the forest of death by Kabuto I believe. Does that mean the sharingan can also spot the fake of a mizu bushin? I'm wondering cause when Kakashi could've used his sharingan in their first encouter when Zabuza had his mizu bunshin and stuff.
Old 2004-09-14, 08:52   Link #1319
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by katon
The sharingan can tell the difference between a real person and a bunshin right? As explained in the forest of death by Kabuto I believe. Does that mean the sharingan can also spot the fake of a mizu bushin? I'm wondering cause when Kakashi could've used his sharingan in their first encouter when Zabuza had his mizu bunshin and stuff.
I thionk the one Saaske saw with his sharingan were just ilusions an not Buhins
the ones that were bushin were the firts ones, and sasuke never tried to see them with the sharingan.

remember that wen naruto intended to atack them he could not touch them but the other bushin he atacked and those transformed in additional buhins..
Old 2004-09-14, 10:35   Link #1320
hitokirigirl
Japanestyle

plz can someone give me a link where to find the tracklists of all naruto's singles ? i already posted in the music thread, i hope i could have more chance here ^^

Last edited by hitokirigirl; 2004-09-14 at 14:23. Reason: well, previous post deleted, a misunderstanding ^^
Closed Thread