AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2019-06-14, 08:28   Link #301
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I agree with you there. Honestly, he deserves a great wife, and hopefully Guinevere will be it. It'll be much better than the fate he had in the original series.
Old 2019-06-14, 09:25   Link #302
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

If Guinevere succed in taking the throne, then Roland will be King of Asvarre for sure.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-14, 11:02   Link #303
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
If Guinevere succed in taking the throne, then Roland will be King of Asvarre for sure.
It might depend on Asvarre's laws of succession because in some cases Roland could be only Prince-consort at best.

Not to mention Asvarre-Brune relations and "politics(enemies of those countries will hate it for sure, there might be big opposition in both countries to marriage beetwen Roland and Guinevere and etc.)." Also I don't think that Brune would like to see Roland leaving Brune(if he become a king or even just Prince-consort, i don't think he could stay at Brune) because he's her mightiest knight.

Brune would have quite strong position if Roland married Queen Guinevere and that Tigre will become King of Brune and Zhcted in this timeline.

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2019-06-15 at 02:13.
ThorPL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-14, 17:50   Link #304
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, that's true about Brune's position. I still want a True Harem in this one too, as well as Tigre becoming king of both Brune and Zhcted as the King of the Magic Bullet. But I want Brune and Zhcted to be merged into one in this series. It couldn't happen in the original.
Old 2019-06-15, 02:27   Link #305
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Yeah, that's true about Brune's position. I still want a True Harem in this one too, as well as Tigre becoming king of both Brune and Zhcted as the King of the Magic Bullet. But I want Brune and Zhcted to be merged into one in this series. It couldn't happen in the original.

From my POV Brune and Zhcted merging would be most likely impossible, i could see those countries in Personal Union(Tigre's kids will continue his job) but i don't think that there will be Real union(or becoming one Kingdom) because resistance to that idea might be quite strong(Yeah, Brune and Zhcted are currently allies but it might change) because nobles in both countries would fear that other country might be prefered by new king and it might dominated junior partner.

Not to mention Vanadis thing(who are ex-officio rulers of major territories/duchies in Zhcted) that is unique to Zhcted and probably don't fit into Brunnish Dominance hierarchy(and don't have holdings there)

Brune and Zhcted would also prefer if Tigre's successor mother were person from their country(For example if we assume than Regin exists in this timeline, i think that Brune would prefer to see Regin as mother of next king than Mila, it would be similar in Zhcted case)
Old 2019-06-15, 06:16   Link #306
DragonOsman
Dragon King

That's all true. But in the original series as well, there's a chance that the two countries will become one after enough time passes (Tigre did become king of both countries). It'll likely just take many years, in both series.
Old 2019-06-15, 06:45   Link #307
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
That's all true. But in the original series as well, there's a chance that the two countries will become one after enough time passes (Tigre did become king of both countries). It'll likely just take many years, in both series.
True, but IIRC in OS Valery and Daughter of Eugene were made to be Tigre's heirs in Zhcted(To avoid conflicts).

In Brune i think it's most likely that Tigre and Regin's child will be their successor.

From review of Volume 18

Spoiler for Text of review:

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2019-06-15 at 07:36. Reason: adding text from review of V18 about successor of Tigre in Zhcted
ThorPL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-15, 15:53   Link #308
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Man, I really hope someone finishes up translations for the original series. I don't like the current situation. But yeah, looking at that, it does seem like it'll many years, maybe many generations even, for the two countries to become one if it's even possible at some point down the line. Tigre becoming king of both countries is certainly a start, though. I'd like for the Vanadis to become actual queens at some point as well, though. Their authority is meant to be second only to the king's in Zhcted, so it just seems fitting for them to be queens. Not to mention that if the Vanadis marry the king, their Viralts shouldn't ever leave them until they die since it means they've sworn full and undying loyalty to the king (and it's even better that it's the King of the Magic Bullet who is the true king that the Viralts answer to).
Old 2019-07-15, 22:42   Link #309
Chingaruna517

OK, I know it is getting bizarre but for whatever the reason, I received news from one guy named Nseika told me that the author may (or may not) creating a new timeline aside from this one. And this is not long after Michelia reaches the new story arc in regards of Asvarre Civil War. Welp here goes...

Spoiler for Possible new timeline (?):

Also, according to some source based on the translation...
Spoiler for Possible Summary:

In the abridged version, according to Nseika's possible translation

Anyway, what do you folks think?
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-16, 06:42   Link #310
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
OK, I know it is getting bizarre but for whatever the reason, I received news from one guy named Nseika told me that the author may (or may not) creating a new timeline aside from this one. And this is not long after Michelia reaches the new story arc in regards of Asvarre Civil War. Welp here goes...

Spoiler for Possible new timeline (?):

Also, according to some source based on the translation...

In the abridged version, according to Nseika's possible translation

Anyway, what do you folks think?
Looks like Lim's boobs were nerfed.

As for potential new series, i wonder if Michelia is selling well that Kawaguchi would decide to make another Madan no Ou spin-off.(if Michelia flipped, i think that he would focus on another series than making another spin-off)

If it's true, does that mean that Kawaguchi would be writing two Madan no Ou LN's(Michelia and this one) at the same time?

It would be great to see Lim as MC(and as "First girl' in harem).

"Enemy" King of the Magic Bullet is also very interesting idea, but it will depends on it's execution.

Personally i'm very curious about this "potential" timeline, because it's always good to see more of this universe.
Old 2019-07-16, 08:35   Link #311
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Two sets of the King of the Magic Bullet and Vanadises fighting each other is an interesting concept. I'd like to see it. Now, hopefully both the original series and Michelia get completely fan-translated soon.

I'm sad about Lim's boobs getting nerfed in her series, though.
Old 2019-07-16, 17:46   Link #312
HOF69

Any word on when the Michelia manga will be released?
HOF69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-16, 19:25   Link #313
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

But then again, is that the continuation from original or another spin-off?

As for Lim, yeah, kinda sad her boobs is getting nerfed but i never see that kind of suit before.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-16, 21:45   Link #314
KnightShade

>More madan material i wont get to read anytime soon

i dont see the nerf tbh. volume size looks the same, if anything the rest of her design looks different proportion wise due to the different illustration style. it's less that her boobs are smaller and more that they're more proportionate to the rest of her body as well as her age here.
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-18, 09:47   Link #315
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
But then again, is that the continuation from original or another spin-off?

As for Lim, yeah, kinda sad her boobs is getting nerfed but i never see that kind of suit before.
In my personal perspective, yes, this is yet another spin off but this time featuring Legnica (mainly because her original counterpart's involvement in defeating Ganelon alongside Elen and others) instead of Leitmeritz (original) or Olmutz (Michelia) or even Lebus. Man, I actually want Lebus in the story too since Liza is involved in Tigre's amnesia from the original timeline. Why can't we have that?
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-24, 09:29   Link #316
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Maybe we'll get one alternative series for each of the Vanadises. I'd still hope for a True Harem in all of them, though. I wonder if one will have Regin as the main heroine, or even one with Titta having that role.
Old 2019-07-29, 21:33   Link #317
Mazryonh

Quote:
Maybe we'll get one alternative series for each of the Vanadises. I'd still hope for a True Harem in all of them, though. I wonder if one will have Regin as the main heroine, or even one with Titta having that role.
If each of the Vanadises got an alternative series, wouldn't it get boring sooner rather than later? You're still dealing with the same world, the same factions, backstory, and much the same characters, just that one Vanadis is now the focus rather than the others. And a true harem in each of them would also take away from the Vanadis that is supposed to be the focus for each timeline.

Limalisha I would like to see more focus on, though. She's not the most significant character in the original series aside from hanging around Eleonora a lot, and that picture of her in a possible alternative timeline does look cute.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-30, 07:18   Link #318
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I just think a version of Elen that doesn't hook up with Tigre, or a Madan series story where there's no True Harem ending would just be weird.

And besides, in both Madan no Ou to Vanadis and Madan no Ou to Michelia, the main heroine did get a lot of focus. Just look at how much focus Elen got in the former, and Mira in the latter also seems to be getting a lot of focus.
Old 2019-07-30, 18:55   Link #319
Mazryonh

Quote:
I just think a version of Elen that doesn't hook up with Tigre, or a Madan series story where there's no True Harem ending would just be weird.

And besides, in both Madan no Ou to Vanadis and Madan no Ou to Michelia, the main heroine did get a lot of focus. Just look at how much focus Elen got in the former, and Mira in the latter also seems to be getting a lot of focus.
Madan no Ou to Michelia isn't over yet, is it? If it isn't, there's still time to see if Mira and Tigre become the OTP and the others leave Tigre alone (possibly even if the other Vanadises die or the like).

If each alternative timeline ends up as a True Harem situation then we'd know how the story ends in a way and it would take away some of the suspense of the narrative.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-31, 08:38   Link #320
DragonOsman
Dragon King

The Madan no Ou also needs all of the Vanadis. So they can't all die and if they all fall in love with him then there should be a True Harem ending. And again, an Elen that doesn't fall in love with Tigre would just feel weird.

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, spin-off