AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-11-20, 09:34   Link #481
KnightShade

>reaching this badly

That was nowhere close to what i was getting at. Tukasa had clearly written several plots out of the narrative by the later half of og madan, that doesn’t however mean he hates what came out in the end. The move to dash x does imply that he was on a shorter leesh at MF if they had no intention of putting out more madan, spinoff or otherwise.

Frankly it just sounds like you twisted my comment to vent out your frustration with the spin-offs, and while you’re entitled to feel that way, please dont put words in my mouth.

Spoiler for V6 spoilers:

Last edited by KnightShade; 2020-11-20 at 10:31.
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-20, 10:51   Link #482
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

I feel like Tsukasa didn't want that scrapped idea to be put to waste like that. I mean, he can put everything he could to use, to the point where he can make multiple universes. I respect his devotion for this since not all novelists can pull the same feat as Tsukasa does.

Right now, I probably go back to writing my fanfic about Nihonkoku Shoukan at fanfiction.

My work on fanfic is currently Celestina Shoukan.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-20, 13:25   Link #483
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
I feel like Tsukasa didn't want that scrapped idea to be put to waste like that. I mean, he can put everything he could to use, to the point where he can make multiple universes. I respect his devotion for this since not all novelists can pull the same feat as Tsukasa does.

Right now, I probably go back to writing my fanfic about Nihonkoku Shoukan at fanfiction.

My work on fanfic is currently Celestina Shoukan.
This deserves extra respect, as the ones who do usually have the benefit of selling like crazy. SAO, Index, danmachi etc print money as opposed to madan, which does decent enough to make the oricon top 10 chart every now and then. So the fact that Dash X allowed kawaguchi to expand on the universe to this extent deserves praise as well.

There is a very real chance Michelia could get an anime down the road.
Old 2020-11-20, 16:38   Link #484
Chingaruna517

^Sorry for my jerkassery earlier. I was misunderstood about Tsukasa regarding the multiverse and the false assumption about him loathing his own work. I just spill out my own opinion regarding the series of spin offs that never found in the Original Series, specifically how Liza is nerfed in Michelia or Sasha's path of villainy in Carnwenhan. That I should to apologize.

Before I have to do something else, here is some more spoilers about both Michelia and Carnwenharn and man, I really should've read the summary before the analysis.
Spoiler for Volume 6 (Michelia) & Volume 3 (Carnwenhan):

Speaking of which, before the possible anime adaption of Michelia, shouldn't we supposed to have Vanadis Musou to actually book end the Original Timeline first?
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-20, 20:09   Link #485
KnightShade

^^^
All good!
Spoiler for carnwenhan + michelia:
Old 2020-11-20, 20:16   Link #486
DragonOsman
Dragon King

So in the Lim spin-off, Sasha is a villain? Never would've expected her to be a villain, even in a spin-off.

@KnightShade: So Kawaguchi managed to end the original series the way he wanted to but still had to cut it short because of the publisher? Can you confirm this with an official source? He does seem to be doing stuff in the spin-offs that he wanted to do in the original series but didn't get the chance to.

By the way, the original series just had Volume 14 Chapter 5 Parts 1 and 2 updated by the current translator.
Old 2020-11-20, 20:28   Link #487
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
So in the Lim spin-off, Sasha is a villain? Never would've expected her to be a villain, even in a spin-off.

@KnightShade: So Kawaguchi managed to end the original series the way he wanted to but still had to cut it short because of the publisher? Can you confirm this with an official source? He does seem to be doing stuff in the spin-offs that he wanted to do in the original series but didn't get the chance to.

By the way, the original series just had Volume 14 Chapter 5 Parts 1 and 2 updated by the current translator.
There is no official source on this that I know of, hence why I asked about it.

Yea I posted about the update. Apparently the whole chapter is done on patreon.
Old 2020-11-21, 05:43   Link #488
Ramero

Does Lim's suit was like that? I saw the manga raw at Michelia where Lim makes her official appearance. Her suit looks like made from Carnwenhan or she use the same suit at Michelia as well?
Old 2020-11-21, 16:18   Link #489
KnightShade

Quote:
Does Lim's suit was like that? I saw the manga raw at Michelia where Lim makes her official appearance. Her suit looks like made from Carnwenhan or she use the same suit at Michelia as well?
what chapter is this?

edit - found it

I guess her Carnwenhan design is the new default look for lim. It makes sense to keep it consistent between both spinoffs for advertising purposes.

Last edited by KnightShade; 2020-11-21 at 22:35.
Old 2020-11-23, 13:37   Link #490
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightShade View Post
^^^
All good!
Spoiler for carnwenhan + michelia:
Spoiler for Regarding Tigre's interaction with Liza:

Anyways, here's the books description about both Michelia & Carnwenhan series and the struggles continues in both timelines: Michelia's Brune Civil War where Tigre have to seek as much help as he needs to combat Bachelard or maybe Ganelon while helping Liza in her quest to recover her memories, not knowing that something sinister in brewing. Carnwenhan, on the other hand, there's a ceasefire between the Resurrected & Guinevere Faction because one ambitious demon poised a bigger threat to them (yes, really).

Spoiler for Michelia Book 7 Japanese Summary:

Spoiler for Carnwenhan Book 4 Japanese Summary:

Basically,
Spoiler for Michelia + Carnwenharn's possible :

That being said, here are some 3 preview pictures featuring both Michelia and Carnwenhan!

Yes, in the middle of the picture, we all know that's the Carnwenhan version of Liza holding her own Viralt, indicating that her journey of recovering her memory-mirroring Tigre's own amnesia back in the Original Series. The new 2 shows the appearance of Urs (Michelia) & Valentina (Carnwenhan) in their respective incarnations.
  1. It seems Urs's appearance is finally revealed and his hair color isn't red like his Original Timeline counterpart. For some reason, his hair color is akin to his supposed Young Mashas Den's incarnation instead (not sure if that's accurate but that's my guess about him).
  2. Tina's appearance in Carnwenhan. I think I get that she saved both Tigre and Lim from Sasha, but what else is Tina doing in Asvarre?
Old 2020-11-25, 06:44   Link #491
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Evil Sasha and Good Valentina? Now I really want to read these spinoffs. Seems kind of interesting.
Old 2020-11-25, 16:30   Link #492
HOF69

More Tina illustrations are always welcome.
HOF69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-25, 21:06   Link #493
Ramero

I just want Sasha to become a good housewife for Tigre.
Old 2020-11-26, 22:24   Link #494
KnightShade

digital release for v6 was yesterday, full pics are out
Old 2020-11-27, 09:43   Link #495
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
I just want Sasha to become a good housewife for Tigre.
That might be good to see, but it may not happen in the Lim spinoff if Sasha is evil in it.
Old 2020-12-28, 07:54   Link #496
KnightShade

Anyone here any spoilers for v7? I havent found anything yet in the usual places.
Old 2021-01-04, 06:15   Link #497
Chingaruna517

Not sure about Volume 7 because I really don't have the sources. Really wish that we have some. Either way, I've got the review of Carnwenhan volume 4 lately and man, that story will go for a dark turn, really dark turn especially when Guinevere is about to unleash her wrath that nobody expecting on seeing. How? I wish I knew.

Spoiler for Carnwenhan Volume 4 review (Raw):

Spoiler for Carnwenhan Volume 4 review (Via Google/Yandex translate version):

Basically, the entire book itself focusing not just Strigoi and his rampage across Asvarre, but also focuses strongly Lynnette's own relationship with Guinevere as she is one of few future queen's true friends and whatever will going to happen to her will have severe impact. I know this is going to be extremely long because of how it is written, but I will try my best to actually abridging it as much as I can here. Also, hint hint, Ganelon also make a cameo and he will play a bigger role in Carnwenhan Timeline, just like his other incarnations. The focus here, however, is Artorius's later actions may will affect the ceasefire between both Guinevere Army & his Resurrected Army...

Spoiler for Carnwenhan Volume 4 review (Personal Abridged Translation):
Old 2021-01-04, 23:26   Link #498
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
Not sure about Volume 7 because I really don't have the sources. Really wish that we have some. Either way, I've got the review of Carnwenhan volume 4 lately and man, that story will go for a dark turn, really dark turn especially when Guinevere is about to unleash her wrath that nobody expecting on seeing. How? I wish I knew.

Spoiler for Carnwenhan Volume 4 review (Raw):

Spoiler for Carnwenhan Volume 4 review (Via Google/Yandex translate version):

Basically, the entire book itself focusing not just Strigoi and his rampage across Asvarre, but also focuses strongly Lynnette's own relationship with Guinevere as she is one of few future queen's true friends and whatever will going to happen to her will have severe impact. I know this is going to be extremely long because of how it is written, but I will try my best to actually abridging it as much as I can here. Also, hint hint, Ganelon also make a cameo and he will play a bigger role in Carnwenhan Timeline, just like his other incarnations. The focus here, however, is Artorius's later actions may will affect the ceasefire between both Guinevere Army & his Resurrected Army...

Spoiler for Carnwenhan Volume 4 review (Personal Abridged Translation):
> the battle of boston

gotta love good ole machine translations

Spoiler for v4:

By the way, what is your source on these reviews?

Last edited by KnightShade; 2021-01-05 at 00:01.
Old 2021-03-01, 07:42   Link #499
n0m@n
C-Z

Volume 8 is coming out on April 23rd. The other Madan's volume 5 is also coming out on the same date.
Quote:
ダッシュエックス文庫
4/23発売
●わたしが恋人になれるわけないじゃん、ムリムリ!(※ムリじゃなかった!?) 3 【著:みかみてれん/絵:竹嶋えく】
●攻略難易度ハードモードの地球産ダンジョン ~ボッチが異世界の奴隷少女たちと、余裕で攻略するそうです !~ 【著:歩谷健介/絵:てつぶた】
●魔弾の王と凍漣の雪姫 8 【著:川口士/絵:美弥月いつか】
●魔弾の王と聖泉の双紋剣 5 【著:瀬尾つかさ/原案:川口士/絵:八坂ミナト】
●元勇者は静かに暮らしたい 4 【著:こうじ/絵:鍋島テツヒロ】
●王立魔法学園の最下生 2 ~貧困街上がりの最強魔法師、貴族だらけの学園で無双する~ 【著:柑橘ゆすら/絵:青乃下 】
Old 2021-03-01, 13:13   Link #500
Ramero

Any information for illustration about it?

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, spin-off