Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-02, 14:16   Link #61
MrProphet
The Commissar Vanishes

Send a message via ICQ to MrProphet
Um, Ergo Proxy hasn't even aired yet, and you want in on DVD already? Talk about hightened expectations...
Old 2006-01-02, 15:19   Link #62
FeelLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion
Besides, Shakugan no Shana is now a 52 episode series. Don't hold your breath for that one!
Where is it announced that Shakugan no Shana is 52 episodes now?
Old 2006-01-02, 15:22   Link #63
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Nvm, beaten to the question.
Old 2006-01-02, 15:45   Link #64
LytHka
Banned

If it's not announced on MOONPHASE then I'm sure not to believe such rumors. It's a 24 episode series. Sorry for the offtopic.
Old 2006-01-02, 18:39   Link #65
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Well, I saw it on the Fall 2005 wiki and assumed that 2 seasons = approx. 52 episodes.

http://www.andrewlb.com/fansub/pukiwiki.php?Fall%202005
Old 2006-01-02, 20:10   Link #66
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
yay! All praise licensed anime.
Right behind you all the way! Although, ....I wonder how long this line is and where it will go .....
Old 2006-01-03, 04:43   Link #67
kron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103
Just cause it doesn't have action or 2-infinity girls going after the same guy or a world crisis happening, doesn't mean it's bad. It's just too slow for a lot of anime fans who are too used to all the more fast-paced/high-humor/mind-warp anim that are out these days. So yeah it's good, in it's own right.

Yes, 26 episodes would be far batter. 12-14 episodes only wrks well for a series that has 1 or 2 things going on at the most and when it only has a few main characters.

well im not a big fan of shounen / action stuff. it's just that lamune's story worked around their chillhood which was too weak. no person in reality get so caught up with small things in their childhood. at least not that many events. though anime exist there for the reason that it can deviate from reality, it's still too unconvincing. to me at least, it could've been done better imo.

sorry for the off topic. anyway, there's a new trailer of fate/stay night on at-x just now and i can't wait till the airing begins.
Old 2006-01-03, 05:17   Link #68
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by kron
well im not a big fan of shounen / action stuff. it's just that lamune's story worked around their chillhood which was too weak. no person in reality get so caught up with small things in their childhood. at least not that many events. though anime exist there for the reason that it can deviate from reality, it's still too unconvincing. to me at least, it could've been done better imo.
Eh, I hope we aren't forgetting that this is based off the game, not conjured on the spot. Surely if there was no thought into the happenings of their childhood, it wouldn't even be as close as to how the series came to be. Of course, with some knowledge of the game it sure made the series much more enjoyable.

Back to FSN, I gotta blame american TV for something. Everytime I think of Fate Stay Night, the first thing that remind me of it is Fox Sports Net .
Old 2006-01-04, 15:26   Link #69
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Quote:
Originally Posted by kron
there's a new trailer of fate/stay night on at-x just now and i can't wait till the airing begins.
There is? Where? =o
Old 2006-01-04, 16:59   Link #70
velocity7

I would like to know as well. If anyone can search http://www.at-x.com somewhere and find it, let me know.
Old 2006-01-04, 19:01   Link #71
Black_Sharingan

2 seasons could equal 24 or 26 episodes instead of 48 or 52 episodes.
Old 2006-01-04, 20:36   Link #72
techiet
Shiori~

Send a message via AIM to techiet Send a message via MSN to techiet
Kind of wish I knew Japanese so I could play the game (and understand it). I heard it was really good. I also wish I had my own website so I could blog about it. (Had a guild called Troupe of Fate on a private RO server way back xD )

Oh, and a request. I found this website that had a bunch of different avatars (including the one I'm using). If anyone could find again, could they give me a link to it? I lost it. ;-;
Old 2006-01-04, 21:06   Link #73
CelestialShadow

Avatars? http://kamakura.cool.ne.jp/chaccu/icon/icon_c.html
Old 2006-01-04, 21:29   Link #74
techiet
Shiori~

Send a message via AIM to techiet Send a message via MSN to techiet
That's it! Thanks~
(Could have sworn I bookmarked it too D: *bookmarks it* )
Old 2006-01-05, 12:26   Link #75
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Holy crap! I was watching "SHUFFLE!" and in one of the commercials, Comptiq announced that "Fate stay/night" will be released on PS2!!!

Yay!!

I am so buying the PS2 version!!
Old 2006-01-05, 17:03   Link #76
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
Holy crap! I was watching "SHUFFLE!" and in one of the commercials, Comptiq announced that "Fate stay/night" will be released on PS2!!!

Yay!!

本気にやる?

DVDの容量は十分だ?
Old 2006-01-05, 18:14   Link #77
Mr. Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980

Yay!!

Any news on new content?

http://img439.imageshack.us/my.php?image=up28553kk.jpg

Above image credit to EvoSpace.
Old 2006-01-05, 20:09   Link #78
CelestialShadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2
DVDの容量は十分だ?
Seeing that the original consisted of 3 CDs, they should be able to fit in the voices into one normal DVD (can't say for sure if they want to voice the narration as well).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Guy
Any news on new content?
New content? Hahaha, maybe a new way to "replenish/stabilise" mana?

Now if only they could bundle it together with F / HA which i haven't touched yet...
Old 2006-01-05, 20:14   Link #79
Mr. Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialShadow
New content? Hahaha, maybe a new way to "replenish/stabilise" mana?

Now if only they could bundle it together with F / HA which i haven't touched yet...
Well, naturally. But I was more referring to the possible fact there may be a new scenario or an extended one. It's a desperate hope, but not extremely farfetched as I believe the SHUFFLE! PS2 game had two extra arcs in it
Old 2006-01-06, 06:35   Link #80
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

I think most possible "new contents" are covered in hollow ataraxia. Comedy wise, I remember several times where I laughed so hard I got a stomach cramp (the "Ilya Castle" minigame event, Lancer's skirt-chasing events, Saber's pool date...). Most fan wishes were granted in hollow ataraxia too (Seeing Shirou being a nice oniichan to Ilya, Caster as a newly-wed wife, Saber... being Saber, servants generally living a normal life, etc.) The best point about hollow ataraxia is how the comedic "daytime event" stories contrasts with the serious "reopened holy grail war night-time mystery" story, they really bring out the best in each other.

Anyway... PS2バージョンか... まったくこいつら人の財布を何だと思っているんだ。ただでさえお金がきつい状態なのに、このま まだとマジで 「しまった、電気代が払えない!」みたいになりかねないze (いえ、深い意味はないデス)

Ohh, 2 days until airing. ( ・ิω・ิ)-3
Closed Thread