AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Tate no Yuusha/Shield Hero

Notices

Old 2019-06-05, 10:50   Link #121
Ichinotachi

There were quite a few changes on this episode before the island, like the armored guy vs raphtalia, if I remember correctly he wasn't drunk and he didn't provoked raphtalia alone, Bitch was there talking shit about naofumi too. The queen's reaction to the filolial stuff was quite exaggerated in contrast with her reaction on the LN, also L'arc and therese on the village?

The Cal Mira part is gonna get rushed, they wasted a lot of time on this episode alone.
Ichinotachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-05, 13:33   Link #122
Twi

They wasted a lot of time since the battle with the 4 heroes. It would have been rushed no matter what.
Old 2019-06-05, 16:36   Link #123
Huh...?

Well, today's episode was a good one (compared to the Pope fight one), as it stayed quite a bit true to the original material.

Though i was surprised they changed the reason and scale of the ruckus that Raphtalia created (in the source, Bitch was the main one who created the situation, and Rishia was the target of the bullying). Well its understandable, as they combined that part with Bitch's attempted poisoning plot.

Also, they changed the interaction between Naofumi and the Weapon Shop guy, during the testing of the "Weapon Copy" function, as Naofumi properly asked his permission to do it in the WN/LN/Manga before trying.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-19, 13:37   Link #124
Twi

Some changes between the Queen's return to the castle and conversation with Naofumi:

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2019-06-26, 10:40   Link #125
Huh...?

They really downplayed Rishia's plot a lot.
They could have atleast shown Naofumi getting angry like the other sources.

Not to mention, they removed Rishia's credit of thinking of the plan with those bombs made of alcohol. And they even removed her trademark of wearing a costume.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-26, 10:55   Link #126
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Indeed. "Lecia" could've been handled a ton better. For one thing, toning down and refusing to clearly show the events leading up to her suicide attempt made it seem stupid and forced. If they actually showed Itsuki personally and directly rejecting her it'd have had much more weight, even without him admitting that he'd basically been behind the whole thing to create an excuse to be rid of her. Not to mention it lost some believability when Naofumi, after all he'd been through, didn't get mad and confront Itsuki about the false accusations. Could easily have cut Itsuki's involvement and even had him admit uncertainty about her guilt, thus maintaining the improved character, and still had him dismiss her coldly.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-26, 11:16   Link #127
RDNexus

Why did they do that? I seriously believe they got burnt out during the 2nd cour.
The extended Pope's battle, the rushed Cal Mira arc, and now that? Too many screw-ups in my book.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-27, 10:20   Link #128
maximilianjenus
[E]

Well, it's simple, motoyasu is acting differently, his last line in the anime is the biggest clue; but those are spoilers that even LN readers might want to avoid as it only has been shown in the WN.

Spoiler:

Last edited by maximilianjenus; 2019-06-27 at 12:06.
maximilianjenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-27, 10:52   Link #129
RDNexus

Wait, what? What're you talking about?
Old 2019-06-27, 12:11   Link #130
maximilianjenus
[E]

Oh, sorry I phrsed it badly, I mean that what is inside the spoiler tags is spoilers even for the LN readers, since the Ln has not gotten to tht point; I guess the writing makes it look like the text is for LN readers; I edited my post accordingly.

on the other hand, if you are a WN reader of you ahve already read a summary that includes the WN ending.

Spoiler:
maximilianjenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-27, 12:57   Link #131
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Just when did he nearly call her "pig"? Are you talking about the spot where he's translated saying it would "behoof" her to be more understanding? That's only the English translation. In the Japanese it's just that he ended his statement with "desu zo". If his looping personality in the Japanese light novel uses that expression then yeah it's an indication that he's going for a low-key loop that lets things go mostly the same. But that scene doesn't have anything I can see to suggest the word "pig" is even crossing his mind.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-27, 13:44   Link #132
RDNexus

It actually made me think of another thing that's quite spoilerish to anime-only viewers.
I didn't even know about that one, since I'm not interested in Redo of Spear Hero at all.
Old 2019-06-28, 16:21   Link #133
Twi

There's a spoiler video Trash's history and everything:

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?