AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2018-01-31, 14:38   Link #1921
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
He. Doesn't. Care.
Izuru is free to do whatever he wants on Infinite Stratos. And I can respect that. However, things didn't work out the way he wanted now, does it?
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-31, 14:48   Link #1922
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
Izuru is free to do whatever he wants on Infinite Stratos. And I can respect that. However, things didn't work out the way he wanted now, does it?
In what way?
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Like a flower whose petals have died, all I feel is emptiness inside
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.
I知 letting you go, even though you were never mine.
It was my mistake to think this could be just fine.

Letting Go
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-31, 16:02   Link #1923
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
In what way?
The way that the author has planned for Infinite Stratos series of course.
Old 2018-01-31, 16:12   Link #1924
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
The way that the author has planned for Infinite Stratos series of course.
I don’t understand what it is you are trying to say. Yes, Infinite Stratos is going exactly as Izuru wants it to. Nothing has backfired on him.
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.

Letting Go

Last edited by Dark Rose Princess; 2018-01-31 at 17:30.
Old 2018-01-31, 21:52   Link #1925
lovetospoon73

so how long do u guys think when the series end, i give about the final volume of the light novel series would end somewhere in the 20s
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-31, 22:49   Link #1926
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
so how long do u guys think when the series end, i give about the final volume of the light novel series would end somewhere in the 20s
That痴...a good question honestly. I have no idea. If it ever gets an ending, I agree that something in the early twenties likely makes sense, though.

Letting Go
Old 2018-02-02, 16:44   Link #1927
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Well, probably it would remain half hiatus, now with the addition of a mobage

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-02, 18:32   Link #1928
Convoy
Knight of Infinity

https://twitter.com/ISAB_PR/status/956365069662613504

Ooo, the Archetype Breaker Twitter has posted an image of Forte Sapphire and her IS, Cold Blood.
Convoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-03, 06:22   Link #1929
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convoy View Post

Ooo, the Archetype Breaker Twitter has posted an image of Forte Sapphire and her IS, Cold Blood.
Yeah, that was posted via a video last page. Now if only they壇 show her and Daryl normally to see what they壇 look like in Okura痴 uniform...

Letting Go
Old 2018-02-03, 08:37   Link #1930
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convoy View Post

didn't she joined phantom task in volume 10, so why put her in the game?
Old 2018-02-03, 12:39   Link #1931
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
didn't she joined phantom task in volume 10, so why put her in the game?
Because she's a boss enemy in the game, and is working with Phantom Task in its storyline.

Letting Go
Old 2018-02-10, 10:16   Link #1932
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

https://twitter.com/ISAB_PR/status/961909543318913024

Okay, guys, its is Maya next.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-21, 14:36   Link #1933
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Yup. Maya sure enough has been added to the game, with the default Rafale Revive as her IS.

Daryl has also started appearing in cutscenes, together with Forte, so we might get to see her IS properly soon.

Letting Go
Old 2018-02-28, 10:22   Link #1934
Chaos-Zero

Hello guys.

There's something I like to ask of you. I've noticed that some of the girls of Ichika's harem are tsundere types, while the rest of them aren't. Each one of them have their eye on him. Each one of them wants to be alone with him. As well as they are the jealous type. Not to mention Houki and the other IS girls views Chifuyu as their greatest love rival they ever have. She and her younger brother were abandoned by their parents. The real question is this.

In unlikely chance, what would Houki and the other IS girls plan to do once they meet Ichika's Parents?
Old 2018-02-28, 12:07   Link #1935
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Hello guys.

There's something I like to ask of you. I've noticed that some of the girls of Ichika's harem are tsundere types, while the rest of them aren't. Each one of them have their eye on him. Each one of them wants to be alone with him. As well as they are the jealous type. Not to mention Houki and the other IS girls views Chifuyu as their greatest love rival they ever have. She and her younger brother were abandoned by their parents. The real question is this.

In unlikely chance, what would Houki and the other IS girls plan to do once they meet Ichika's Parents?
if get more info about them like the REASON why Ichika's Parents abandoned him & his sister?, but the only one who knows that answer is chifuyu & maybe tabane, & chifuyu isn't gonna tell her brother anything, especially after the last time ichika ask her about family when madoka attacked him. Not to mention parents always have somekind of reason for abandonig their children.
Old 2018-02-28, 12:20   Link #1936
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Hello guys.

Depends on the circumstances. Either yell at them for abandoning Ichika, or make a good impression so that they'd support him and them getting together.

Letting Go
Old 2018-02-28, 13:10   Link #1937
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
if get more info about them like the REASON why Ichika's Parents abandoned him & his sister?, but the only one who knows that answer is chifuyu & maybe tabane, & chifuyu isn't gonna tell her brother anything, especially after the last time ichika ask her about family when madoka attacked him. Not to mention parents always have somekind of reason for abandonig their children.
I see. So Chifuyu is the only one with the answer and she won't tell her brother about anything that is related to their family. She claims that Ichika is her only family. I believe that Ichika doesn't want his personal superior to be a liar.

Quote:
Depends on the circumstances. Either yell at them for abandoning Ichika, or make a good impression so that they'd support him and them getting together.
I see. So Ichika's Harem would yell at the two parents for abandoning their son. Or they make good impression on them in other for his parents to support him and them getting together.
Old 2018-03-01, 07:10   Link #1938
lovetospoon73

Quote:

especially if they're bastards, but i have some doubts that they are, i mean with how ichika was able to seduce almost the entire academy , they must have some good qualities, then again since chifuyu is their daughter, they may have some faults

speaking of ichika's fan club, besides the main harem mebers, exactly how many females (teachers & students) at the academy or any IS pilots/ anyone related to IS, has fallen for that clueless womanizer? because with arch break release, i lost track

Quote:
I see. So Chifuyu is the only one with the answer and she won't tell her brother about anything that is related to their family. She claims that Ichika is her only family. I believe that Ichika doesn't want his personal superior to be a liar.

I see. So Ichika's Harem would yell at the two parents for abandoning their son. Or they make good impression on them in other for his parents to support him and them getting together.
we still to know the reason why they abandoned the orimura siblings, & how madoka & phantom task fit in to this situation
Old 2018-03-01, 11:02   Link #1939
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
especially if they're bastards, but i have some doubts that they are, i mean with how ichika was able to seduce almost the entire academy , they must have some good qualities, then again since chifuyu is their daughter, they may have some faults

speaking of ichika's fan club, besides the main harem mebers, exactly how many females (teachers & students) at the academy or any IS pilots/ anyone related to IS, has fallen for that clueless womanizer? because with arch break release, i lost track

we still to know the reason why they abandoned the orimura siblings, & how madoka & phantom task fit in to this situation
-Houki
-Cecilia
-Ling
-Charl
-Laura
-Tatenashi
-Kanzashi
-Ran
-Iris (Luxembourg - from V12)
-Honne
-Luan
-Vishnu
-Lorenzine
-Fanile
-O'Niel
-Velvet
-Clea
-Maya(?)
-Chifuyu(?)

So 17 or 19 rn.

Letting Go

Last edited by Dark Rose Princess; 2018-03-01 at 19:25.
Old 2018-03-01, 11:43   Link #1940
Convoy
Knight of Infinity

^ You may want to adjust that list with the official romanizations.

http://www.dmm.com/netgame/feature/isab/character.html
Convoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, mecha, romance, school life, sci-fi, shounen, stupid protagonist