AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-08-25, 18:38   Link #301
longshot
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
i wonder what would happen if the girls found out about his weakness
longshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-25, 19:03   Link #302
ta2666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by longshot View Post
i wonder what would happen if the girls found out about his weakness
Death by snu snu
ta2666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-25, 22:04   Link #303
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Ente Isla
Quote:
Originally Posted by ta2666 View Post
Death by snu snu
well if they are in love with him they would help find a cure, if they hate him, they take advantage of it
__________________
Friendship and Rivalry. These two have it
Bakaizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 01:13   Link #304
Velsy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Whoever said anything about being a master?
What have you been reading? Hes been her master since the 2nd chapter she chased him for it. Shes not being a stuck up biach, she genuinely shows intent to learn.

If glasses girl tries to make Rintarou her slave/peasant, well then I hope he kicks her ass. ZHeh, even a few chapters ago she wanted to *remove* him
__________________

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 02:24   Link #305
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
What have you been reading? Hes been her master since the 2nd chapter she chased him for it. Shes not being a stuck up biach, she genuinely shows intent to learn.
This what you said.
Quote:
Ayanes the only dragon that should have a privilege of having him as her master.
You said Rino wants Rintarou as her master. Hence I said whoever said about being a master?

Quote:
If glasses girl tries to make Rintarou her slave/peasant, well then I hope he kicks her ass. ZHeh, even a few chapters ago she wanted to *remove* him
Peasant? Before posting can you re-read what you wrote cause that doesn't mean what you think it means.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 06:16   Link #306
Battler-kun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
I hope the author doesn't heal up the MC suddenly and instead he gets nosebleed from all the harem stuff.
Hopefully MC stays like that until the end of the manga.

I am so sick of weak indecisive MCs, but still getting all the women, but still won't make any moves at all.
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 07:39   Link #307
Tachibana
タチバナ
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Noctis Labyrinthus
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler-kun View Post
I hope the author doesn't heal up the MC suddenly and instead he gets nosebleed from all the harem stuff.
Hopefully MC stays like that until the end of the manga.

I am so sick of weak indecisive MCs, but still getting all the women, but still won't make any moves at all.
I agree, indecisive MCs that don't improve or make any moves are crap, any series that has those types of setups would be very unpopular and will lose fans fast.

Having a weak male MC with a strong female MC is a good setup in order to turn a series into something great. If the male MC was a badass and could get everything he wants then it would just be boring as hell. In order for a series with a badass male MC to turn into something great, there has to be a cache. Like with Rintaro, despite being a badass MC, the cache is that he has a syndrome that makes him incapable of pursuing a relationship with the opposite sex, which this will be fixed over the course of the series.

The chase is always better than the catch.
__________________

Last edited by Tachibana; 2013-08-26 at 07:55.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 08:33   Link #308
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I agree, indecisive MCs that don't improve or make any moves are crap, any series that has those types of setups would be very unpopular and will lose fans fast.

Having a weak male MC with a strong female MC is a good setup in order to turn a series into something great. If the male MC was a badass and could get everything he wants then it would just be boring as hell. In order for a series with a badass male MC to turn into something great, there has to be a cache. Like with Rintaro, despite being a badass MC, the cache is that he has a syndrome that makes him incapable of pursuing a relationship with the opposite sex, which this will be fixed over the course of the series.

The chase is always better than the catch.
While I agree they are crap there's a reason for that. The logic is if u have a harem Male MC whose willing and girls who are willing you get well a porno and u don't really want that. Granted Doujins are all about those kinda things. So to prevent that the male MC is either unwilling to make a move or doesn't want to make a move. Or if the male is willing the females are against it as well.

The second point is very true although one of the most popular harems rite now TLR has a weak male MC and a weak female MC.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 08:55   Link #309
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
It occurs to me that Black Crow Erin may know more about Rintarou than anybody else in Nangokuren. Being the Intel specialist non-withstanding.

For one thing she has been telling Meru about him. Besides interfering with Kyouka and Ayane's brawl and Ayane declaring him as her master I don't think Erin told Meru about Rintarou recently. As she greeted Meru long time no see.

Also consider her evasion technique, it is pretty similar to Rintarou avoiding girls in his class.

My theory is Erin knew who Rintarou is before he entered Nangokuren.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-27, 17:13   Link #310
Lummie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
My theory is Erin knew who Rintarou is before he entered Nangokuren.
His father could be pretty famous in the martial arts world but the people didn't make the connection except for Erin who's probably more knowledgeable about things like the style.

Rintaro also doesn't seem to like the type to be close or know any girl since he's avoiding them all his life so even more reason why he'd be an unknown entity to the major public.

I'm kinda curious what kind of reason the author will create for him to become a dragon. Ayane seems to have the goal of creating peace around the school so what more could he add?

I personally think he'd consider it to use the titel purely as scarecrow for the girls around him to avoid him because of his strength now and in the future. Even after his display with Meru's challenge. Which, would be a miscalculation on his part considering who he's dealing with.

What do you guys think his reasoning would be?
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-28, 00:21   Link #311
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
Rintaro also doesn't seem to like the type to be close or know any girl since he's avoiding them all his life so even more reason why he'd be an unknown entity to the major public.
The first 6 years of his life he didn't avoid them.

It would not surprise me if he had a girl or girls as friends till his dad brought him to the mountains for training.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-28, 02:04   Link #312
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
The first 6 years of his life he didn't avoid them.

It would not surprise me if he had a girl or girls as friends till his dad brought him to the mountains for training.
It is possible before discovering his disease when he was young he must have at befriend a girl or two. Nothing is mention yet about his origin (family tree).
__________________
My Heart is Pocky
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-28, 10:20   Link #313
Fwarlord
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
His father could be pretty famous in the martial arts world but the people didn't make the connection except for Erin who's probably more knowledgeable about things like the style.

Rintaro also doesn't seem to like the type to be close or know any girl since he's avoiding them all his life so even more reason why he'd be an unknown entity to the major public.

I'm kinda curious what kind of reason the author will create for him to become a dragon. Ayane seems to have the goal of creating peace around the school so what more could he add?

I personally think he'd consider it to use the titel purely as scarecrow for the girls around him to avoid him because of his strength now and in the future. Even after his display with Meru's challenge. Which, would be a miscalculation on his part considering who he's dealing with.

What do you guys think his reasoning would be?
Maybe he will somehow find out that becoming a dragon could be relate to curing his illness.
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-28, 12:44   Link #314
cloud04
Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
Maybe he will somehow find out that becoming a dragon could be relate to curing his illness.
unless too much service kill him :P
next ch
Spoiler:
__________________
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-28, 12:49   Link #315
willx
Nyaaan~~
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 37
^ I still think that all this training has made his heart strong enough now!
__________________
Nyaaaan~~
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-28, 13:21   Link #316
cloud04
Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
^ I still think that all this training has made his heart strong enough now!
lol not really..next ch proves it even more..just to check his posted grades..
__________________
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-28, 13:24   Link #317
willx
Nyaaan~~
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
lol not really..next ch proves it even more..just to check his posted grades..
Oh dear, so he gets a heart attack?

I thought it was funny cause the only "episode" he ever had was when he was that young. His fear of and avoidance of girls stems from his fear of them with regards to his disease .. but it doesn't seem like there has been any evidence that he's actually still sick..
__________________
Nyaaaan~~
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-28, 13:29   Link #318
cloud04
Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Oh dear, so he gets a heart attack?

I thought it was funny cause the only "episode" he ever had was when he was that young. His fear of and avoidance of girls stems from his fear of them with regards to his disease .. but it doesn't seem like there has been any evidence that he's actually still sick..
can post the image here..but decided not ssoo ill say this..one is head over heels for him..literally XD
__________________
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-28, 13:41   Link #319
DarkDooM
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
can post the image here..but decided not ssoo
__________________
DarkDooM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-28, 14:03   Link #320
Lummie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
can post the image here..but decided not ssoo ill say this..one is head over heels for him..literally XD
Isn't the next chapter supposed to appear somewhat before the ninth next month since it's in Dragon Age? How can you have access to it 2 weeks before release date?
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
brawling, harem

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.