AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-10-07, 16:04   Link #441
erdii
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Turkey
you guys are making parings as to who will kill Rintarou right ?
__________________
erdii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-07, 16:35   Link #442
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
Based off of physical attributes alone, Kyouka wins hands down. She has the Sexy Trinity after all.

Kyouka would make an awesome queen - acquire her Rintaro! Just keep her... far far away from you until you can get cured...

"Eel trauma" ... *falls over laughing*
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-07, 16:37   Link #443
Amario
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
you guys are making parings as to who will kill Rintarou right ?
He is in a school which is basically consisted of all girls.
Its a miracle he has lasted this long.
Take note that his "silent and serene heart" has weakened immensely at the latest chapter mainly on the last page LOL


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Based off of physical attributes alone, Kyouka wins hands down. She has the Sexy Trinity after all.

Kyouka would make an awesome queen - acquire her Rintaro! Just keep her... far far away from you until you can get cured...

"Eel trauma" ... *falls over laughing*
Well said. xD
Amario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-07, 23:19   Link #444
frubam
simp for Lyria
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: on the Grandcypher
Age: 37
Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Based off of physical attributes alone, Kyouka wins hands down. She has the Sexy Trinity after all.

Kyouka would make an awesome queen - acquire her Rintaro! Just keep her... far far away from you until you can get cured...

"Eel trauma" ... *falls over laughing*
I think Kyouka is too....over-the-top (>.>)... I think I like Rina's more modest look and bust size. And Rumina for the cuteness =03.
__________________
Pure of heart, precious as life (^,^ )


frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-07, 23:42   Link #445
Sixth
Nobita
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
After reading this chapter, how the hell the glasses-girl going to wins us over the sexy trinity?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 01:41   Link #446
ZeKeR
Superbad
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
still... for him to just pass through that waxed floor....

I think the reason why she wanted to talk to Rintarou is probably along the lines of their art is rather incredibad in combat and all that mockery and wants to prove something to them.

after all that, pretty sure Kyouka will frequently "taste" him (gawd that sounded wrong) anytime anywhere tho.

as for his weakness if she actually found out, I dont think she'll be willing to slug it out with him anymore, rather just smother him with breasts and he'll be gone.
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 01:45   Link #447
cloud04
Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
hmm out of the blue question..wonder what happened to his mom XD
__________________
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 02:46   Link #448
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
If we were in his shoes, that last scene would be us going: "Calm Mind, Serene....dah fuck it, I lived a good life*
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 04:03   Link #449
Amario
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
hmm out of the blue question..wonder what happened to his mom XD
It is most likely one of the areas where it will be left unanswered or it may come later on. If you think about all the training he did with his father it must mean she may no longer be around. Or in the wildest situation his father divorced her because she would kill their son haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
If we were in his shoes, that last scene would be us going: "Calm Mind, Serene....dah fuck it, I lived a good life*
LOL if only it were the case. When it comes to Rintaro when he sees a heroine show some sort of feeling toward him, his face reaction says it all. This guy has yet to show any attraction to the opposite sex since they can kill him.
Amario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 04:10   Link #450
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amario View Post
It is most likely one of the areas where it will be left unanswered or it may come later on. If you think about all the training he did with his father it must mean she may no longer be around. Or in the wildest situation his father divorced her because she would kill their son haha



LOL if only it were the case. When it comes to Rintaro when he sees a heroine show some sort of feeling toward him, his face reaction says it all. This guy has yet to show any attraction to the opposite sex since they can kill him.
I imagine any of us like, with his disease, if we even poke a boob with out finger tip, the moment before we keel over, we yell out, I REGRET NOTHING!/TOTALLY WORTH IT!, then die^^;;.
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 04:32   Link #451
J4n1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amario View Post
This guy has yet to show any attraction to the opposite sex since they can kill him.
But the only reason they can kill him is because he is attracted to them.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 04:47   Link #452
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Singapore
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
But the only reason they can kill him is because he is attracted to them.
If you're talking physical attraction, then yes, he is attracted to most of them, but he's a healthy young man, so it's to be expected. However, beyond that, he hasn't shown interest of any other kind in them (as of yet).
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 04:51   Link #453
J4n1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidPotential View Post
If you're talking physical attraction, then yes, he is attracted to most of them, but he's a healthy young man, so it's to be expected. However, beyond that, he hasn't shown interest of any other kind in them (as of yet).
Well, yes, because even looking at them might be deadly so he never gets to know them enough to have anything but physical attraction.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 05:21   Link #454
Amario
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
I imagine any of us like, with his disease, if we even poke a boob with out finger tip, the moment before we keel over, we yell out, I REGRET NOTHING!/TOTALLY WORTH IT!, then die^^;;.
Haha well can't deny that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
But the only reason they can kill him is because he is attracted to them.
Well you could say it like that. But its not like he has a choice Rintaro has Henisei Tashu Ijou Syndrome (also known as Hentai Syndrome), a disease that could kill him if he gets sexually aroused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidPotential View Post
If you're talking physical attraction, then yes, he is attracted to most of them, but he's a healthy young man, so it's to be expected. However, beyond that, he hasn't shown interest of any other kind in them (as of yet).
Well you are right in terms of physical attraction it makes sense when its becomes one of the sex trinity or all 3 like Kyouka all you hear from him is "silent and serene heart".

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
Well, yes, because even looking at them might be deadly so he never gets to know them enough to have anything but physical attraction.
Hence why he doesn't want to get close to any of them but its rather late since he displayed all that power in the previous chapters.
Amario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 05:21   Link #455
Battler-kun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidPotential View Post
If you're talking physical attraction, then yes, he is attracted to most of them, but he's a healthy young man, so it's to be expected. However, beyond that, he hasn't shown interest of any other kind in them (as of yet).
Ofc not, haven't you read the first chapter?
He can't form any romantical bonds with them, which is why his father was mourning for a while for his son.

Maybe he will go gay.
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 05:23   Link #456
Amario
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler-kun View Post
Ofc not, haven't you read the first chapter?
He can't form any romantical bonds with them, which is why his father was mourning for a while for his son.

Maybe he will go gay.
Its not about romantic bonds he can't go near any of them remember what he actually has.
Henisei Tashu Ijou Syndrome (also known as Hentai Syndrome), a disease that could kill him if he gets sexually aroused.

Haha I doubt he will become gay.
Amario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 05:29   Link #457
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Singapore
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler-kun View Post
Ofc not, haven't you read the first chapter?
He can't form any romantical bonds with them, which is why his father was mourning for a while for his son.

Maybe he will go gay.
With the girls being none the wiser about his peculiar predicament, they've been approaching him on their own accord, being oblivious as to why he seems to keep his distance from them. Plus it's not that he cannot ever form romantic bonds - in fact, if he ever finds a way to fall in love without ever aggravate his condition, the only thing he might not have is a kid.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 07:08   Link #458
whitecloud
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Isnt the hentai syndrome physical contidion is like an heart attack? Maybe heart medication would be useful? Just use it on attack onset...Or everytime he want to have sex...so he could have children...
__________________
Friends are nice.......
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 07:16   Link #459
J4n1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
Isnt the hentai syndrome physical contidion is like an heart attack? Maybe heart medication would be useful? Just use it on attack onset...Or everytime he want to have sex...so he could have children...
It's just a deus ex machina because writer can't come up with another way/reason for the MC from saying no to the girls.

So nothing will work until the author feels like it's time to move on.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 07:17   Link #460
animeisinteresting
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidPotential View Post
With the girls being none the wiser about his peculiar predicament, they've been approaching him on their own accord, being oblivious as to why he seems to keep his distance from them.
That mirrors real life. Being good at something or having ambition plus being aloof is a sure fire way to get lots of girls.
animeisinteresting is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
brawling, harem

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.