AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-04-11, 20:27   Link #2761
Wrath88
Kissing...

And he also understands the sort of person Higa is, to use Uzume's Ashikabi as leverage...

Bath time scene was nice, but I wish for less SD.
Old 2010-04-12, 18:45   Link #2762
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Of course this will result in the typical shounen (spineless hero power up) won't it.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 19:00   Link #2763
Lummie

I doubt that Higa would go down anytime soon because he has two hidden cards: He knows the specifics/hidden secret about Minato's background and second, he holds Yukari hostage. If he would reveal everything (probably Minaka being Minato's father), it might cause great disturbance in the relationship between Minato, his Sekirei (especially Homura who as result becomes conflicted whether he kills Minato's father or not) and Miya.

Higa also probably has some strong Sekirei which he kept on the sidelines, so think that Mintato's Sekirei likely will have a hard time beaten them down.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 23:59   Link #2764
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
(well if he doesnt like it to be an ashikabi why wont he just quit XD... the same goes for other ashikabis)
Because they send Karasuba to MURDER YOU if you try to get out of being an Ashikabi. Or don't you remember that pair Minato abandoned to their deaths a round or so back? I'm still irritated with him about that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
If he would reveal everything (probably Minaka being Minato's father), it might cause great disturbance in the relationship between Minato, his Sekirei (especially Homura who as result becomes conflicted whether he kills Minato's father or not) and Miya.
As far as I can tell, the only person in the series who doesn't know Minato's secrets already is Minato himself (and possibly Yukari).

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot

Last edited by Ryuujin; 2010-04-13 at 01:17.
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-13, 00:53   Link #2765
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujin View Post
Because they send Karasuba to MURDER YOU if you try to get out of being an Ashikabi.

Or don't you remember that pair Minato abandoned to their deaths a round or so back? I'm still irritated with him for that one.
no what I mean is simply tell "I dont want to be an ashikabi".... and that pair that karasuba killed (that glass guy and that cute girl with spear on back) was pointed by MBI and Karasuba becouse they planned to escape the city which is stricly forbbiden (heh anyone would want a slave girl that would do any command you want.... besides people outside the area must not know about sekirei existance ect).

Still I wonder about the story ending.... will minato end with only 1sekirei or all he had.... but than it would be forbbiden in japan for such thing XD.... maybe like dears... minato will go into space with most sekirei.... and their mission is to get as much children as possible.... than they stick them into the capsules... and the ship flys away to crush on another planet so a new game might start xD

For now I wonder about Miya... will she help them... or will she stay beside and act like the "home guardian" that minato and his sekirei might feel safe and relax while miya is there to take the patrol of her land and home ^^....... well this come to my mind from that Mutsu talk.... like he was remembering the Izumo inn "demon, pervert and alcoholic" so homura should do his best too xD (but mutsu put Miya into the account too so its interesting)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-13, 10:07   Link #2766
Wrath88
Kissing...

Just note that there won't be a new game on that new planet unless the wreckage is found by a Minaka-like person.
Old 2010-04-13, 10:19   Link #2767
Ashaman

I think Miya would help, but only if they asked her to help.

She seems to be the type that will only interfere if asked.

She likes Uzume, so I don't see why she wouldn't lend a hand.

ANd about Minato's secret; despite what it seems, only a few know. Miya, 02, 03, 06(?) East. they are the only ones I can think of, off the top of my head. Uzume and Minato's other Sekirei don't seem to know

East's knowledge is suspect too; just how much does he know? Just that Minato is Minaka's son, or is there more that Higa knows about.
Ashaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-13, 20:51   Link #2768
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
ANd about Minato's secret; despite what it seems, only a few know. Miya, 02, 03, 06(?) East. they are the only ones I can think of, off the top of my head. Uzume and Minato's other Sekirei don't seem to know
That guy Kaoru knows too, iirc.

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-13, 23:26   Link #2769
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post

East's knowledge is suspect too; just how much does he know? Just that Minato is Minaka's son, or is there more that Higa knows about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujin View Post
That guy Kaoru knows too, iirc.
Where was it stated that Miya, 02, 06 and Kaoru know about his secret? Matsu herself investigated his past and couldn't find a clue about his father. If even Matsu is not aware, you'd expect Miya to know?

So far the only ones who seem to know the secret are Kazehana and the East.
Old 2010-04-14, 00:02   Link #2770
Johnny
Working the bags...

Well in chapter 62 she says that Minato doesn't deserve his Sekirei. One could think that it's just any Ashikabi she may seem to hate, but she doesn't seem to hold any malice toward Uzume's when mentioned. So that leads me to believe that it's his parentage that she draws her hate from and passes onto Minato. Although I like the more radical theory that Takehito has something to do with his heritage...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 00:15   Link #2771
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Well in chapter 62 she says that Minato doesn't deserve his Sekirei. One could think that it's just any Ashikabi she may seem to hate, but she doesn't seem to hold any malice toward Uzume's when mentioned. So that leads me to believe that it's his parentage that she draws her hate from and passes onto Minato. Although I like the more radical theory that Takehito has something to do with his heritage...
She's says that they're too good for him and deserve better. Miya is not the only one who thinks about him this way because Minato gets judged by several people aside from Miya throughout the story as a good-for-nothing (even his sister and Mother agree about this). There's no connection that her opinion of him would prove that she knows about his heritage.
Old 2010-04-14, 00:31   Link #2772
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

I must have missed it .. but why did Kuu called Kazehana Fuuchan?

Also, Miya teasing Minato should be regard as a sister teasing her younger brother, she might say that Minato dont deserved his sekirei, but she knew how he treats his sekirei already. Just like she called him a pervert despite knowing he was the one getting teased by his sekirei. A friendly tease.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 01:01   Link #2773
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Doesn't she call everyone -chan?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 03:03   Link #2774
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
She's says that they're too good for him and deserve better. Miya is not the only one who thinks about him this way because Minato gets judged by several people aside from Miya throughout the story as a good-for-nothing (even his sister and Mother agree about this). There's no connection that her opinion of him would prove that she knows about his heritage.
An over bearing mother and sister who hides her bro-con tendencies with violence doesn't count. They'll always think and act that way because it's in their character to do so...

Minato's mother has been a part of the Sekirei plan from the start. How can Miya not know Minato's parentage? Whether Minato is a some test tube Sekirei baby, Minaka's result from a drunken sperm donation , or Takehito's illegitimate offspring. I'd eat my mouse if she didn't know everything related to Sekirei inside or out...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 03:22   Link #2775
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Kuu named Kazehana fuu-chan.... becouse of Futton "wind" and the end -chan... is usually used by children towards elder ones (onee-chan, onii-chan ect)

about Miya.... well she doesnt hold a grudge against minato... its not his doing of what his parents could have done.... when minato introduced himself Miya smiled nicely... and allowed him to move in.... if she hated him she would not agree for this....

I guess miya is like minatos mom and sister.... they love to tease minato becouse he is soo pure.... she said that minatos sekirei are too good for him....yet later with sad expression she showed concern for minato... that the last award will be the last sekirei.....she knows minatos character and so loseing all his sekirei except 1last.... will be too hard for him.... huge suffering and trauma....(she knows how it feels to lose someone you love duo her lose of takehito)

her keeping sekirei separated from minato... is for 2things.... 1) let minato sleep in peace since with soo many sekirei around him its too hot he cant sleep and its bad for health....... 2) it puts minatos sekirei in feeling tension...they will do their best to protect minato and even get a hug,kiss,pat as reward ^^ (look at tsukiumi and her reaction to seein minato beign kissed by someone else... she shows random powerups in the process duo the pilled up urge to be close to minato XD)

I doubt that Miya has any hate feelings towards minato... he is not his parents but he is himself.... someone that cares for sekirei not only his but others too (uzume, kuno) in her eyes is raher a good person ^^
Old 2010-04-14, 03:33   Link #2776
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Ah.. ok .. Futton .. thats what I'm looking for
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2010-04-14, 07:52   Link #2777
zibi88

hmmm Raw of sekirei 99 has appeared just now....

but well it doesnt move the story much.... we see the uzume story how she met her ashikabi... than higas glass friend enters the room and calls uzume to higa (mostly that she failed the mission to get the jinki)... and it ends like it was already clear from LONG LONG time...... minato might want take uzumes ashikabi to MBI care (his mom)...

and F*** next chapter will be in June............................. so no damn sekirei chapter in whole May....
Old 2010-04-14, 08:14   Link #2778
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

NOOOOOOO ;_;
not even a panel of Tsukiumi ;_;
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2010-04-14, 09:21   Link #2779
AlaAlba

just read 99 and meh, nothing happened...

and f***! 6/4 is when the next chapter is out. >_> that's one month and a half!! I dont get it why it get so long only to do one 18 pages chapter. this is supposed to be biweekly isnt it? *sigh*
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 09:26   Link #2780
Ashaman

We can always hope that chap 100 will be special in some way.
Ashaman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei