AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-08, 20:00   Link #1
kakashi222

Suggest any new fall 2003 anime.

Can you guys suggest any of the new anime that came out in fall? So far im into 2 of them:

-FullMetal Alchemist
-Peace Maker Kurogane

I dont care about genre, just something good would be nice
Old 2003-11-08, 21:24   Link #2
::faze
<3 Scrapped Princess

from what I can remember, I'm following

Shingetsutan Tsukihime - the last got me really interested, but im disappointed the series is only 12 eps
Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito - the story is still unfolding, the more episodes I see the more I get into it. the animation is spectacular, the best out of any anime I've seen
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien - It's pretty good, very dramatic but I don't think they've developed the characters enough before throwing the audience into the plot
Maburaho - of the 3 eps released, I only liked the first. I'm hoping the later eps will be funnier and more interesting
Fullmetal Alchemist - I'm a little behind, but I love this studio, the action scenes are just amazing
AYA Enishi - its exactly like the 1st series, I love it
Old 2003-11-08, 22:03   Link #3
kakashi222

Um, thats nice your seeing all those , but can you actually recommend why i should see them? I would prefer something that is close to good.
Old 2003-11-08, 22:32   Link #4
::faze
<3 Scrapped Princess

Well, I wrote a little summary, but I guess that wasn't enough.
Shingetsutan Tsukihime - mystery/action, I wish the action scenes were animated better, but it's very well done. great music
Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito - excellent animation, plot seems good so far, hot girls
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien - pure dramatic romance, the plot/story execution is very well done
Maburaho - it's alright, very light hearted fanservice anime, the eps so far are more of character introduction, the plot is going to be developed in later eps
AYA enishi - if you've seen the 1st series, it's basically like that. no real ongoing plot, very relaxed comedy/romance
Old 2003-11-09, 01:03   Link #5
kakashi222

Thanks alot faze
Old 2003-11-09, 01:15   Link #6
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

"AYA enishi - if you've seen the 1st series, it's basically like that. no real ongoing plot, very relaxed comedy/romance"

AYA Enishi is Licensed and is not listed on animesuki.com, but a few fansubbers are subbing it anyways. Im sure if you do a google you'll find it.

Yeah, i recomend those new animes, especially Kimi ga Nozomu Eien. I also recommend you checking out Gilgamesh, and Kousetsu Hyaku Monogatari. Their have dark themes but their really good, they have really interesting plots.
Old 2003-11-09, 04:48   Link #7
lordwu

Definitely Kimi ga Nozomu Eien if you don't mind some romance and drama besides Naruto fightings.

If you like mecha fighting and don't mind big boobs, I think Godannar is pretty good. I really felt my adrenaline flowing when I was watching Godannar. Especially good after being depressed watching KgNE.

Yamibou and Tsukihime are also my must-sees. Worth try out an episode or two and see if you like it or not. Maburaho is fairly interesting but the main plot might not begin until ep. 8 or 9 so I don't know if I should recommend it or not.

AYA ~Enishi~ is probably for AYA fans only. So far the episodes were really fillerish and didn't have any real plot. I'm quite disappointed since I really like to see some progress between Kaoru and Aoi. Watch it only if you really liked the first series.
Old 2003-11-09, 12:45   Link #8
NenMaster

Gilgamesh isnt so bad
Old 2003-11-12, 01:29   Link #9
Nazgul8

Send a message via ICQ to Nazgul8
A couple of people have recommended Gilgamesh.
But be warned, watch a couple of eps first. The story (what there is of one so far) might get your interest if you can overcome the animation style.

As for a new suggestion try Gunslinger Girls out.
Surprised no one has mentioned it. Only 3eps out so far, but it looks real interesting.
Closed Thread