AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-02-15, 18:41   Link #41
Nightmare-Kun
The Nightmare Begins...

i know this is off topic but has it been confirmed what kind of devil fruit lafitte has?
my guess is zoan if it hasnt been confirmed only because i think hes a Albatross man ^_^;

also cant wait to see which dreamers have joined BB

wow whitebeard taking out akainu so effortlessly thats awesome
especially for such a old man such as himself

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
. Maybe it's possible that Bogart betrayed the marines and joined Blackbeard's side......?
if it was Bogart wouldnt they have said that since he was previously introduced
i was here thinking it was someone completely new that noones seen/heard of before
Old 2010-02-15, 19:16   Link #42
striderm
Adusa #1

Don't forget Rockstar.
Old 2010-02-15, 19:19   Link #43
Finre

Wow if Blackbeards gonna join the war with the addition of those big names , its not necessery to side with marines because he is now yonkou level like Whitebeard.
Old 2010-02-15, 19:43   Link #44
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare-Kun View Post
if it was Bogart wouldnt they have said that since he was previously introduced
i was here thinking it was someone completely new that noones seen/heard of before

Well, the thing about Bogart is that we only got his name through the data books. He's never had a proper introduction like Garp had, so it's entirely possible that Oda would save it for an unexpected moment such as revealing him as one of Blackbeard's new allies.....

....However, note that I also want Blackbeard's fifth new arrival to be a completely new character. Still, I'm just looking at all the different angles that Oda could take here......
Old 2010-02-16, 04:18   Link #45
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

If Blackbeard obtained some infamous pirates for his crew, then he is surely to fight against the WG, after Whitebeard is dead. There is no way the WG would let him keep those pirates in his crew, even if they want him to work for them.

I don't think Blackbeard has an ambition to become a Yonkou, but he increased the size of his crew with names as strong as he is, then he will be considered one.

Also, if Blackbeard is there, so that means, Magellan has lost. Considering the risk Blackbeard carries with his ability, then the probability of someone among the newcomers earning that honor is more likely. Well, if that is the case, those believers will most probably mention it soon enough.

Well, in any case, the final movement starts with this chapter. If Blackbeard is there, then we should postpone our expectations to see at least one other straw hat there. Considering the difficulty even Luffy had there, their appearance may not be a fruitful one either. Even protecting Luffy may not be easy, considering there appeared one other who desperately wants Whitebeard's head.
Old 2010-02-16, 04:25   Link #46
james0246

It seems the spoilers have been confirmed. Of the three figures, one is big "like Oars", the other is an old woman, and the last is a "big guy drinking" (all descriptions translated by Steven D. Teach over at AP).
Old 2010-02-16, 06:15   Link #47
PrototypeX2

Basco may be a drunken fighter so that he may counter Sanji at fighting, since sanji lacks a Blackbeard crew duplicate...And Catherina is already destined to either Robin or Nami in the end but Im worrying about San Juan Wolf the most, if he is as big as Oars then this will probably require a giant like new sh crewmate (unless he ate some weird devil fruit to adjust his size...But thats too much sengoku)
Then there is the unknown guy/gal too.
Old 2010-02-16, 06:17   Link #48
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

I'm thinking Blackbeard's mysterious crew member is going to be a secret until Luffy gets his 10th Nakama.

If Oda reveals this mysterious crew member, we may get an idea of who Luffy is going to get next, so he is keeping it a secret.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2010-02-16, 06:40   Link #49
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrototypeX2 View Post
but Im worrying about San Juan Wolf the most, if he is as big as Oars then this will probably require a giant like new sh crewmate
You're forgetting that Chopper is able to change his size to a giant as well. Well, once he learns how to control the monster point.
Old 2010-02-16, 08:51   Link #50
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrototypeX2 View Post
Basco may be a drunken fighter so that he may counter Sanji at fighting, since sanji lacks a Blackbeard crew duplicate...And Catherina is already destined to either Robin or Nami in the end but Im worrying about San Juan Wolf the most, if he is as big as Oars then this will probably require a giant like new sh crewmate (unless he ate some weird devil fruit to adjust his size...But thats too much sengoku)
Then there is the unknown guy/gal too.
Catherina may be destined to Sanji too, lol in its own way. Nami will probably fight with their navigator guy anyway, so it is either Robin or Sanji or the new crew member who could be a girl. Like *cough somesnakethemedstoneturningformerslavewithemperior haki cough*
Old 2010-02-16, 08:53   Link #51
Paraden1989

if i was to guess, i'd say that the mysterious character could be Bon Clay who just hitched a ride with Blackbeard. or it could be Rche Tomson whose name appeared just above Iva's name on the prisoner list that Bon Clay had when he went down to Level 5 of Impel Down. Pandaman an someone named George Black, who followed Iva's name on the list, could be him/her too. Or Shiki the only reason why i say Shiki is because he is a canon character.

i also think that Ace can comeback to life because of this simple fact that his is a fire-man. when you want a fire to start up again ether add more fuel to start one or you could warm up the ashes to start a spark to revive the fire. if they find someway to do that Ace will be come back. Iva could use her hormone powers to revive that spark that Ace needs to blaze again!
Old 2010-02-16, 10:01   Link #52
ZeroForever

hmm more details are out... Apparently Akainu's counter punch melts off a portion of WB's face while WB's 2nd punch rips the island in half with him and the marine's on 1 half and the rest of the crew on the other.
Old 2010-02-16, 10:04   Link #53
khoa1708
www.kh0a.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroForever View Post
hmm more details are out... Apparently Akainu's counter punch melts off a portion of WB's face while WB's 2nd punch rips the island in half with him and the marine's on 1 half and the rest of the crew on the other.
so this is before he gets knocked out by WB?
Old 2010-02-16, 10:06   Link #54
ZeroForever

pretty sure they trade the first blow, then WB's 2nd blow takes Akuinu out and rips the island in half.
Old 2010-02-16, 10:10   Link #55
james0246

Next Splash Cover Page Mini-Story: Akainu's journey through the center of the Earth .
Old 2010-02-16, 10:48   Link #56
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

It would be insane if Akainu erupts the entire island with magma he brings up from under the crust.

He would be a one man Buster Call.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2010-02-16, 11:19   Link #57
game2007

Doubt WB's face really is torn in half; that would be too gruesome by shounen standards or at least OP standards. He's probably just badly burned in one side of the face.
Old 2010-02-16, 11:25   Link #58
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
It would be insane if Akainu erupts the entire island with magma he brings up from under the crust.

He would be a one man Buster Call.
No! I want to see Akainu vs. the Molemen. I demand this cover page story Oda!

Still, if Crocodile can use the desert to add to his power, I don't see why Akainu, after being thrown into a deep dark chasm (closer to actual magma, if not in the magma) couldn't do the same...
Old 2010-02-16, 11:44   Link #59
striderm
Adusa #1

Somehow this makes me think Akainu would end up buying out Gedatsu's hot springs business.
Old 2010-02-16, 11:53   Link #60
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraden1989 View Post
if i was to guess, i'd say that the mysterious character could be Bon Clay who just hitched a ride with Blackbeard. or it could be Rche Tomson whose name appeared just above Iva's name on the prisoner list that Bon Clay had when he went down to Level 5 of Impel Down. Pandaman an someone named George Black, who followed Iva's name on the list, could be him/her too. Or Shiki the only reason why i say Shiki is because he is a canon character.
I think it's unlikely that Bon Clay is going to be the next addition to the crew, since he's basically the same type of fighter Sanji is. The others you mentioned are all possible, but far too vague for a real guess, yet.

I think Jinbei might be the tenth man. He doesn't have a goal in life anymore, so he might find a new reason in the strawhat crew. Also his powers are pretty unique and unrivaled by the other strawhats (in terms of types), plus they could need a fishman if they want to accomplish something in fishman island (if they still plan on heading there).