AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-20, 20:05   Link #1
Dark Trigger

Kyuubi's Chakra control

Is it just me, or does Kyuubi have more chakra control than anybody in the whole series?

I mean, Zabuza was surprised he could see raw chakra in Kakashi's hand, and Jiraiya said that Rasengan needed lots of chakra control, yet we see Kyuubi creating a chakra tail, ears, claws, arms,etc. I don't think it is Naruto doing all that because Sasuke said the chakra around Naruto had a will of it's own (Kyuubi).
Dark Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 20:11   Link #2
Dark Trigger

Kyuubi's Chakra control

Is it just me, or does Kyuubi have more chakra control than anybody in the whole series?

I mean, Zabuza was surprised he could see raw chakra in Kakashi's hand, and Jiraiya said that Rasengan needed lots of chakra control, yet we see Kyuubi creating a chakra tail, ears, claws, arms,etc. I don't think it is Naruto doing all that because Sasuke said the chakra around Naruto had a will of it's own (Kyuubi).
Old 2004-09-20, 20:42   Link #3
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Its just a physical manifestation of the kyuubi through chakra. The rasengan is basically a tornado in a hand held ball, thats why it takes massive chakra control. The kyuubi just has massive chakra.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 20:48   Link #4
Dark Trigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi
Its just a physical manifestation of the kyuubi through chakra. The rasengan is basically a tornado in a hand held ball, thats why it takes massive chakra control. The kyuubi just has massive chakra.
Yeah, but still to actually give it physical form, it would need massive chakra control, for ex. Sakura has excellent chakra control but it's because she doesn´t have much chakra. And Jiraiya once said that the more chakra you have the harder it is to control.
Old 2004-09-20, 20:51   Link #5
wb_hicks

if naruto had less charka his control could be better then sakura's. he has two charka he been controling
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 20:51   Link #6
Zek
Eyebrows...

Kyuubi just has a massive amount of chakra, so much that it becomes visible. I don't think it takes effort for Kyuubi to maintain chakra in his shape; that's just a side-effect of whatever it is he did with Naruto. Kyuubi's chakra is virtually infinite, so he releases ridiculous amounts of it at a time, which is why it's visible.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 20:57   Link #7
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Trigger
Yeah, but still to actually give it physical form, it would need massive chakra control, for ex. Sakura has excellent chakra control but it's because she doesn´t have much chakra. And Jiraiya once said that the more chakra you have the harder it is to control.
Uh.. no i dont believe Jiraiya ever said that... your chakra control is dependant on itself.. not how much chakra you have. Sakura is just naturally good at chakra control, just like naruto naturally has a lot of chakra.

In any case, its unknown what is happening exactly, except that Naruto has a lot of the kyuubi's chakra so far, so much that its taking physical form, and able to attack on its own.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 23:15   Link #8
Hideki Keiji

Um, shouldn't this thread be marked for manga spoilers?

On topic, I've always thought that it was the massive amount of chakra that made it visible. Chidori, rasengan, and Kyuubi - all very large amounts of chakra.
Hideki Keiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-21, 02:04   Link #9
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Yes, When emitting a incredible amount of chakra (Rasengan, Chidori)
It becomes visible to the eye. In the cases of Rock Lee, Naruto, Sasuke this requires control. however,
Setting rock leet as example it takes control to open the gates but once they are open he wasn't controling the chakra that was pouring out of him.

In the kyubi's case it more or less the same, chakra pours out naruto giving him insane strenght and speed. We seen that occasional times.

One thing doesn't add up though, wich kind of proves your point dark trigger

Spoiler:

IF that is our definition of Chakra Control....
Old 2004-09-21, 04:14   Link #10
Gevurah
What you say?!?!

I would hope he had some kind of chakra control, considering since he has nothing better to do in Naruto's seal. I can see it now, Kyuubi sitting cross-legged and forming a chakra seal in his paws.

"I appear to be a plushie, but my heart is that of a wolf." - Kon
Gevurah is offline   Reply With Quote