AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-09-02, 01:17   Link #221
DAmer
Hokage

The Frekin nine tails kyubi knows who uchiha madara is, which means he is ancient and he is from the time of the first hokage. Since you see a statue of him fighting the first in the valley of the end. So he couldnt exist in Itachis generation unless he is immortal and i really doubt he is.
DAmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-02, 02:27   Link #222
Liberta Modifica
Unknown Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAmer
Uchiha Itachi says if sasuke were to produce the ms then there would be total of 3 people to have ms, which means the third person Itachi was talking about was Uchiha Obito/Tobi. Itachi and and obito both sharingan users are in akatsuki couldnt be a co-incidence right.

third person Itachi was talking about was Sasuke himself IF he can activate the MS..the 1st I think would be Uchiha Madara or an unnamed Uchiha, Kishi still hasn't revealed yet..

and BTW Itachi didn't even know Obito CAN use the MS because Obito just managed to activacte sharinggan moments after Kakashi and him battled the shinobi who has held Rin hostage....

and how can Itachi know Obito existed?...judging by the timeline Obito is way older than Itachi....Itachi might just a small kid by that time(below 5yrs old)or maybe he hasn't been born within those Kakashi gaiden timelines so there is no way Itachi can know Obito...
Liberta Modifica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-02, 02:44   Link #223
DAmer
Hokage

The person Itachi was talking about is Tobi/obito was only a guess. But it couldnt be Uchiha Madara because the kyubi was sealed away for 12 years inside narutos body. The only way Itachi and sasuke had known about uchiha madara was when they read the secret scrolls in the underground temple and these scrolls were made way back when the village was created. So either UChiha madara is almost 200 years old or he is already dead.
DAmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-02, 09:38   Link #224
Chopz601

[QUOTE=and how can Itachi know Obito existed?...judging by the timeline Obito is way older than Itachi....Itachi might just a small kid by that time(below 5yrs old)or maybe he hasn't been born within those Kakashi gaiden timelines so there is no way Itachi can know Obito...[/QUOTE]

That doesnt rule out that Obito may have survived and developed the MS. He was a student of Yondiame, You never know how the plot may twist. He could even be a spy, Like i said YOU NEVER KNOW.
Chopz601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-02, 22:22   Link #225
Liberta Modifica
Unknown Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopz601
That doesnt rule out that Obito may have survived and developed the MS. He was a student of Yondiame, You never know how the plot may twist. He could even be a spy, Like i said YOU NEVER KNOW.

well...what i was saying there is that Itachi didn't even know Obito when he said to Sasuke that when Sasuke activates the MS then there would be 3 Uchihas to activate it...

but..true...Tobi CAN be Obito....judging the he was buried on Hidden Grass and Zetsu did came from Hidden Grass...but we still aren't sure if Obito has activated the MS...
Liberta Modifica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-02, 22:37   Link #226
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberta Modifica
well...what i was saying there is that Itachi didn't even know Obito when he said to Sasuke that when Sasuke activates the MS then there would be 3 Uchihas to activate it...
True, but you're referring to past tense. If Obito did survive the incident then he could've met Itachi at any time after that. So the age difference doesn't really matter. As long as they were both alive at the same time, then they could've met each other at any time (theoretically speaking of course).
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-03, 13:16   Link #227
narutiie

Quote:
third person Itachi was talking about was Sasuke himself IF he can activate the MS..the 1st I think would be Uchiha Madara or an unnamed Uchiha, Kishi still hasn't revealed yet..

and BTW Itachi didn't even know Obito CAN use the MS because Obito just managed to activacte sharinggan moments after Kakashi and him battled the shinobi who has held Rin hostage....

and how can Itachi know Obito existed?...judging by the timeline Obito is way older than Itachi....Itachi might just a small kid by that time(below 5yrs old)or maybe he hasn't been born within those Kakashi gaiden timelines so there is no way Itachi can know Obito...
i agree with you. if obito was alive he might not even know he had sharingan or itachi wouldn't know who tobi was. itachi probably wasn't even in akasuki when .he killed the uchihas and tobi at that time wasn't in akasuki. madara was a famous person and could have easily gotten MS even if he wasn't alive still. (unless i am wrong and itachi was saying if sasuke had MS there would be three ALIVE MS users ).
narutiie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-03, 20:49   Link #228
mechwar666
Mech

Send a message via MSN to mechwar666
Tobi is one of the failed experiments of Oro (or maybe the kid from Kakashi's past that Oro decided to bring back to life like his lackey, and his retardedness is still there, never got older, and reason why his mask only got one hole is: He haves only one eye -_-! )
mechwar666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-03, 21:52   Link #229
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAmer
The Frekin nine tails kyubi knows who uchiha madara is, which means he is ancient and he is from the time of the first hokage. Since you see a statue of him fighting the first in the valley of the end. So he couldnt exist in Itachis generation unless he is immortal and i really doubt he is.
Sharingan has been around for maybe thousands of years, and Kyuubi might be around longer than that. Kyuubi came to the human world a lot of times, and he could have met Madara hundreds of years ago - he didn't have to live around the time the 1st Hokage lived to be able to meet Kyuubi.

But, we also know that there are at least two jutsus that can allow a person to become immortal in a peaceful environment (Sasori's and Orochimaru's). Madara, with another ability of Sharingan, might have gone beyond that to both preserve his body and soul for a very long time.

And the stories being similar does not make the second statue a representative of an Uchiha, as it does not make the first statue belonging to Naruto's grandpa or grand uncle.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-04, 15:52   Link #230
Chopz601

TOBI IS OBITO... A.Leader is not the Fourth...

IM JUST WAITIN TO SEE WHO AND WHAT THE HELL ZETZU IS...And why the hell Katsumi look like a Damn Fish!!! (RIP STEVE IRWIN)
Old 2006-09-04, 20:35   Link #231
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopz601
TOBI IS OBITO... A.Leader is not the Fourth...

IM JUST WAITIN TO SEE WHO AND WHAT THE HELL ZETZU IS...And why the hell Katsumi look like a Damn Fish!!! (RIP STEVE IRWIN)
OFFTOPIC:

Yeah its a shame he died...i kinda liked him but i guess we all meet our doom if we keep toying with our fate....

Things he did were dangerous...but it was also hilarious how he acted when he dodged attacks (snakes, bites) He was like: Wow! Did you see that?

A shame....

Ontopic:

I'd like to bet for some serious rep that Tobi aint Obito There are enough ex-Konoha Shinobi in Akatsuki...
Old 2006-09-05, 19:13   Link #232
Chopz601

Quote:

but..true...Tobi CAN be Obito....judging the he was buried on Hidden Grass and Zetsu did came from Hidden Grass...but we still aren't sure if Obito has activated the MS...
Thats what im trying to Express...What evidence is there that Itachi doesnt know who Obito is?? If Tobi is Obito, and Tobi is (same like it) known well by Zetzu, How do we know Itashi dont know his Identity under the mask?? Itachi my VERY well have known who Obito is...No evidence either way though!!
Old 2006-09-23, 05:44   Link #233
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik
It does not seems to me like that, the author showing Itachi using the MS, while at the same time SAsuke fainting, and waking up the other day in the Hospital, looks more like the Jutsu the reason and not any not-mentioned factor.
No proof that Itachi really use MS, he merely played with his eye variation.

Quote:
Is like Saying that Haku really died of a Heart Attack and not because of the pierced Chest.
No, it's not like that.

Quote:
Kakashi could had passed out of Physical Exhaustion after using the Sharingan for the First time.
Yes, he passed out due to physical exhaustion, yet at the same time Yondaime show up with his jutsu.
Notice this is the same kind of coincidence like when Sasuke passed out when he look at Itachi.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-23, 08:57   Link #234
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash
No proof that Itachi really use MS, he merely played with his eye variation.
He activated the eye so he did use MS.

Quote:
No, it's not like that.
Its what you are imlying

Quote:
Yes, he passed out due to physical exhaustion, yet at the same time Yondaime show up with his jutsu.
Notice this is the same kind of coincidence like when Sasuke passed out when he look at Itachi.
The difference here is that Sasauke was looking directly at Itachi, Sasuke was not in a war, did not used any chakra and did not use the sharigan while in a body that does not is from an Uchiha.

Let See: Sasuke look ats Itachi, Itachi activates the MS, sasue Pass out after this, ...and the reason he pass out was because of another reason???? Yes, as I said:Is like Saying that Haku really died of a Heart Attack and not because of the pierced Chest. No proff that Chidory was what Killed haku.
Old 2006-09-24, 05:03   Link #235
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
He activated the eye so he did use MS.
So he used MS when he look at his father? Did he use a jutsu in this case?

Quote:
The difference here is that Sasauke was looking directly at Itachi, Sasuke was not in a war, did not used any chakra and did not use the sharigan while in a body that does not is from an Uchiha.
You are implying Sasuke had no physical reason to pass out, and I agree.
I said it was emotional exhaustion which is plausible given his clan was killed.

Quote:
Let See: Sasuke look ats Itachi, Itachi activates the MS, sasue Pass out after this, ...and the reason he pass out was because of another reason????
The Iwa nin attack Kakashi and we see him pass out after this...yet their jutsu did not cause this!
Old 2006-09-24, 16:18   Link #236
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
So he used MS when he look at his father? Did he use a jutsu in this case?
Differecen here is that Sasuke did fainted after he did it. dont try to change subjects.

Quote:
You are implying Sasuke had no physical reason to pass out, and I agree.
I said it was emotional exhaustion which is plausible given his clan was killed.
Yeah, i wonder why He did not fainted after seen his Father and mother dead.

Quote:
The Iwa nin attack Kakashi and we see him pass out after this...yet their jutsu did not cause this!
If I Take a wild guess, Kakashi passed out because His Exaustion. after all he was using a recently adquired Sharingan. there is nothing that points out for Sasuke to Faint, if not by been induced to it. and ohh boy we see Itachi doing MS which after this Sasuke faints.

Each Man believe what he wants to belive, even if it is not the true. So If you want to believe this, there is nothing I can do to it, I laid out the logical reasons, you laid out your reason just to be in discord.
Old 2006-09-24, 16:24   Link #237
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
Differecen here is that Sasuke did fainted after he did it. dont try to change subjects.
The question remains whether he did something.

Quote:
Yeah, i wonder why He did not fainted after seen his Father and mother dead.
You wonder for a good reason, and I can reassure you, because he did faint.

It was only when Itachi approach him that Sasuke woke up and try run away.

Quote:
So If you want to believe this, there is nothing I can do to it, I laid out the logical reasons, you laid out your reason just to be in discord.
My reason is logical as well.
Old 2006-09-24, 16:51   Link #238
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
You wonder for a good reason, and I can reassure you, because he did faint.
Yeah, because of he MS, ohh waith this was not because of the MS, this was because of the Kunai.

Quote:
My reason is logical as well.
Your reason to be in discord is logical, your reason on why Sasuke fainted are not.
Old 2006-09-24, 16:55   Link #239
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, because of he MS, ohh waith this was not because of the MS, this was because of the Kunai.
What? Kunai? You mean the Shuriken that Itachi throw to cut Sasuke's arm?

Again, my point is that Sasuke passed out because it was a bad day for him.
We didn't see Itachi use any jutsu, so what you said is pure speculation.

Quote:
Your reason to be in discord is logical, your reason on why Sasuke fainted are not.
I wonder what is the reason to be in discord and why is it logical?
Old 2006-09-24, 17:06   Link #240
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
aAgain, my point is that Sasuke passed out because it was a bad day for him.
We didn't see Itachi use any jutsu, so what you said is pure speculation.
Yes it is pure speculation to say Sasuke fainted because of the MS Itachi did in the room, and not because of the Kunai or shuriken so you feel happy, and it is pure speculation that Haku died because of the chidory Kakshi made and not because a Heart Attack.

Once again, you choose to "belive" this to be in discord, so Continue to reply, I had enough fun out of this "debate".