AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-11-19, 14:49   Link #41
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

well, there is this old Federation guy who pilots a Ball and destroys six Doms

hmm... since my favorite MS is Turn X, and it happens to be the strongest MS, so I guess I'd be glad if I can pilot Turn X

However for Gundams, I guess I'll go with V2 AB Gundam, the wings of light are just so cool

Oh, and Zaku, Ball, Quebeley, etc. etc. are not Gundams... I think this topic asks which Gundam you want to pilot, not which MS you want to pilot?
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-19, 15:21   Link #42
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
Oh, and Zaku, Ball, Quebeley, etc. etc. are not Gundams... I think this topic asks which Gundam you want to pilot, not which MS you want to pilot?
Then what about those of us that don't like the Gundams? I personally find them absurdly over powered and that would remove any and all fun from piloting one. However, if I must choose one to pilot, it would have to be the MSZ-006 Zeta Plus C-1 Gundam just because it has that huge ass gun (the gun is actually bigger than the Gundam that wields it!).
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-19, 15:25   Link #43
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Paper
Heh, one doesn't pilot a Ball expecting to win - one pilots one expecting to get killed. ^^:

Although, I have managed to get a NewType ranking piloting a Ball in the Federation Vs. Zeon game in arcade mode...

Sheeeeyte.

I can't get Newtype rank even in the Gel'goog or Gundam in FvsZ!
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-19, 15:32   Link #44
kuroitatsu
Über Alles

Send a message via AIM to kuroitatsu
i would pilot freedom or providence (i like the micromanagement thing)
kuroitatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-19, 15:38   Link #45
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri
Sheeeeyte.

I can't get Newtype rank even in the Gel'goog or Gundam in FvsZ!
Just due to sheer repetition, I average a NewType ranking of A on the first mission in arcade mode (inside Side 7) using the Gundam with only the sword and about a C/D for the rest of the missions. I've managed a NewType ranking of S only once (Rankings go E to A and then S, with E being the lowest and S the ultimate) but it's stupid to even attempt it as it automatically changes the game difficulty to NewType for the next mission. >.>

Under the NewType difficulty setting, cannon fodder Zaku units are of NewType ranking C. >.<
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-19, 17:17   Link #46
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
I actually considered this for a moment, but then again I saw who the thread starter is and pretty much assumed he meant all Mobile Suits when he said Gundam.

If I absolutely had to pick a Gundam...I would say V2; I simply want to shoot down as many people as I can before I get taken down.

Last edited by sarcasteak; 2004-11-19 at 17:35.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-19, 17:19   Link #47
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
Aye, the V2 would be my choice if I wanted pure ownage, but I love Alex. 90mm gatlings! Paint them gold and you've got all the bling-bling you'll ever need.
srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-19, 17:48   Link #48
Colonel-

Send a message via AIM to Colonel-
Victory 2 MK II MSV with AB module =P A Black and silver Victory 2 is much too tempting to pass up!
Colonel- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-20, 00:49   Link #49
Cerberus911

I'd pilot a nicee long range Gundam, more specifically Buster. He packs some firepower, and I love his beam rifle. He has some limited manouvrability, but it's still OK, im not a coordinator or newtype I just want to point and shoot.

As second choicee would be calamity, but it seems way too clumsy, and more suitable for middle range.
Cerberus911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-20, 03:05   Link #50
Blaat

If I had to pick a Gundam, I have to say Nise Gundam!

On a serious side I'm going to be original and say V2 AB seriously its like the perfect Gundam
Blaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-20, 03:17   Link #51
Re-Sound
Trombe Override!

If i could i'd soooo want to pilot a Zaku II, theyr just cool or a Gold Frame Amatu,guaiz experimental firearms type.
Re-Sound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-20, 03:59   Link #52
100demons
F-Bomb

It would have to GX-9900. I love that mobile suit.
100demons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-20, 05:38   Link #53
dreamless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Paper
Then what about those of us that don't like the Gundams? I personally find them absurdly over powered and that would remove any and all fun from piloting one. However, if I must choose one to pilot, it would have to be the MSZ-006 Zeta Plus C-1 Gundam just because it has that huge ass gun (the gun is actually bigger than the Gundam that wields it!).
well, personally my favorite MS are not the Gundams neither, but then not because they are overpowered... actually I love MAs which are even more overpowered than Gundams I just like the weirder designs and Gundam designs are too... standard for me
Old 2004-11-20, 05:58   Link #54
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

The most powerful Gundam next to the V2 but nobody cares about.

The RX-105 Ξ Gundam.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-21, 01:22   Link #55
Zero Murasame
Me+AK-74= UNSTOPPABLE

A ball with a buster cannon mounted on top of it.......craziness.
Zero Murasame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-21, 03:00   Link #56
pyu
Crouchety Old Man

Send a message via MSN to pyu
Wow, you guys must be pretty hardcore if you want to sortie out in a Ball of all Mobile Suits available to you...

The Gundam I like the most is actually the Zeta - the design that departs from the original RX-78 the most. Note that after that, most of the suit designs that came out all had the traditional Gundam head and configuration. Quite disappointing really IMHO...

The Gundam I like to pilot is actually the Double Zeta.

And the most powerful Gundam of them all is actually the ∀ Gundam. I mean, having an attack that destroys all forms of advanced technology is pretty awesome.

Last edited by pyu; 2004-11-21 at 03:14.
pyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-21, 03:37   Link #57
ShadowRift
Aku O Tatsu Tsurugi

Depends on my own capabilities. If I was a powerful enough new type to use funnels, I'd definitely go for Nu Gundam... I mean, c'mon... Who does love the Fin Funnels!?

If not, FAZZ.

On a side note, I've always loved the Spiegel Gundam and Deathscythe, in all of its forms
ShadowRift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-21, 05:04   Link #58
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Turn A pwns all in terms of strength and ugliness.

PS: Let's make this a "what MA would you want to pilot" topic as well. I would like to pilot Nexus...it's so cool XD.
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-21, 05:08   Link #59
dreamless

Personally I don't think Turn A is that ugly, and I'm not very sure whether it's really the strongest... when you have those from G, like Master Gundam, God Gundam, and Devil Gundam...
Old 2004-11-21, 06:06   Link #60
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Well all Turn A needs to do is activate Moonlight Butterfly. It also has a bunch of different armaments and also have self-repairing abilities. You can't really ask more...

Minor Spolier: It is afterall...the MS that destroyed the world (correct me if I am wrong).
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote