AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-04-25, 12:40   Link #141
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Spoiler:

Man.... I dunno what to say.
Old 2013-05-10, 05:26   Link #142
bastek66

Final arc started, chapter 280 is titled Last Dance 1.
Old 2013-05-10, 11:22   Link #143
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Hope everything is resolved by the end of the arc, including Bossuns and Himekos relation (even if they stay as friends, lovers, couple, whatever, as long as it stays clear at the end what they are for each other is fine with me)
Old 2013-05-10, 11:55   Link #144
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Hmm, interesting start of arc.

Spoiler:
Old 2013-05-10, 11:59   Link #145
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Hmm, interesting start of arc.

Spoiler:
Seems promising.
This reminds me, has any of the previous chapters explained how Bossun got Switch on his team? If I remember correctly, the flashback arc to Switch show only what caused him to not utter any words, but it seemed to end at a point where he would become a shut-in, so I was curious to know how Bossun handled that.
Old 2013-05-10, 12:02   Link #146
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Yes, actually. It was quite a few arcs back... scanlations haven't reached it yet?
If it's only like a year behind, it should be hitting the arc anytime now.

Wait, I think I recall seeing discussion on it in English, so I think scanlations already covered it.
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I've seen people discuss the pony-tail Himeko on a bike scene.

EDIT: I just went to check on it... the arc you're talking about, "Switch On" starts in chapter 241.
Dunno what the current scanlation pace is, but perhaps it's right about to get to it.
Old 2013-05-10, 12:07   Link #147
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
Yes, actually. It was quite a few arcs back... scanlations haven't reached it yet?

Wait, I think I recall seeing discussion on it in English, so I think scanlations already covered it.
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I've seen people discuss the pony-tail Himeko on a bike scene.
Its just that I havent seen the arc yet on the released scanlations yet. But it's ok, just wondering since a lot of time passed between Switch story.
Alas on to the final arc, let's see how it plays out.
Old 2013-05-10, 12:10   Link #148
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Switch really needs to do something about BossunxHimeko in this final arc. Himeko is quite aware of her feelings towards Bossun, but the latter is so dense, he will need someone to force him to realize it.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
Old 2013-05-10, 12:13   Link #149
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUAHAHAHAHAHA View Post
Switch really needs to do something about BossunxHimeko in this final arc. Himeko is quite aware of her feelings towards Bossun, but the latter is so dense, he will need someone to force him to realize it.
I don't think Bossun is completly oblivious to Himekos feelings for him or even his feeling for her on that matter.
The way I see it it's more on the fact that Bossun hasn't reached a stage where he strives for a love relationship and still acts like a kid. I kinda bet that by the end of the high school life he will develop these feelings and will make a decision regarding Himeko. Till then he won't make any kind of move that may raise any flag (probbaly in order to not get anyones hopes up).
But that's the way I see it.
Old 2013-05-10, 13:33   Link #150
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth SpiderDen View Post
I don't think Bossun is completly oblivious to Himekos feelings for him or even his feeling for her on that matter.
The way I see it it's more on the fact that Bossun hasn't reached a stage where he strives for a love relationship and still acts like a kid. I kinda bet that by the end of the high school life he will develop these feelings and will make a decision regarding Himeko. Till then he won't make any kind of move that may raise any flag (probbaly in order to not get anyones hopes up).
But that's the way I see it.
Perhaps the reason why I feel that way is because I am not up to date with the manga (I have only managed to reach chapter 202) but yeah, maybe like you said, deep down he does realize his feelings for Himeko.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
Old 2013-05-10, 13:38   Link #151
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUAHAHAHAHAHA View Post
Perhaps the reason why I feel that way is because I am not up to date with the manga (I have only managed to reach chapter 202) but yeah, maybe like you said, deep down he does realize his feelings for Himeko.
The feeling I get is more like: I may have some feelings for you but I want to keep the way things are for now, not forever (like most shounen stories) but until graduation. After that I will come to a decision regarding these feelings. On the off chance you develop feeling for someone else, I will not interfere and let you decide your own path....thats the kind of vibe I get from Bossuns actions.
Old 2013-05-10, 13:47   Link #152
bastek66

I'm afraid about conclusion for BossunXHimeko now, last arc now surpised me being so soon.
Kinda hoping that Bossun is pulling Kodaka-like densiness.
Old 2013-05-12, 10:49   Link #153
RainbowMagnet

Man, I can't believe we're almost at the end

Will miss this manga.
Old 2013-05-17, 11:27   Link #154
bastek66

I have no idea what's going on.
Old 2013-05-19, 10:20   Link #155
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

277 in raws but 239 only translated, maaan...
Old 2013-05-19, 10:50   Link #156
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

The Switch On arc will make you cry man tears.
Old 2013-05-19, 11:38   Link #157
larethian

Quote:

EDIT: I just went to check on it... the arc you're talking about, "Switch On" starts in chapter 241.
Dunno what the current scanlation pace is, but perhaps it's right about to get to it.
It could be because the Chinese scantalations were caught up, but not the English ones. Quite a number of people here can read Chinese.
Old 2013-05-21, 10:18   Link #158
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

can anyone spoil me how is the relationship between bossun and saaya is progressing, since the raws lead to chapter 280 already and lastest updates lead to 241
Old 2013-05-21, 11:28   Link #159
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
can anyone spoil me how is the relationship between bossun and saaya is progressing
Spoiler for saaya:
Old 2013-05-21, 12:16   Link #160
bastek66

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
can anyone spoil me how is the relationship between bossun and saaya is progressing, since the raws lead to chapter 280 already and lastest updates lead to 241
Spoiler for BIG PICTURE: