AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Little Busters

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-10-16, 03:03   Link #41
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukulelembo View Post

Anyone knows what's the title of the magazine? I wanna buy it.
Old 2013-10-17, 21:34   Link #42
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanbeKotori View Post
Anyone knows what's the title of the magazine? I wanna buy it.
Looks like Dengeki G's Magazine, last month's issue (which is, perhaps oddly, labelled November 2013, the way magazines often are).
Old 2013-10-19, 13:24   Link #43
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspirety View Post
My bet is that Refrain will take up 1 cour, then they'll have a break for a season and come back for one more cour of EX.
You're close.

Refrain will indeed be 13 episodes, but EX will come as extras on the Refrain BDs, for a total of 8 episodes (last BD volume will have two EX episodes).

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-game-ex-anime
Old 2013-10-19, 14:43   Link #44
Zankoku12

Oh well,at least Saya's arc get 4 episodes,too bad for Sasami and Kanata though.
Old 2013-10-19, 15:28   Link #45
MCAL

Seeing as how they are Blu-ray only episodes, they can be longer than 21 minutes. Maybe even 45 minutes...
Old 2013-10-19, 15:50   Link #46
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankoku12 View Post
Oh well,at least Saya's arc get 4 episodes,too bad for Sasami and Kanata though.
I assume that they other two characters will probably get two episodes each, but it occurred to me that it isn't impossible that the EX episodes included on the Refrain discs could cover 2 heroines (4 episodes each?), and the 3rd heroine could possibly be sold separately. I don't think this is likely, but it isn't impossible. More likely it's just going to be split 4/2/2.
Old 2013-10-19, 16:10   Link #47
Zankoku12

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
I assume that they other two characters will probably get two episodes each, but it occurred to me that it isn't impossible that the EX episodes included on the Refrain discs could cover 2 heroines (4 episodes each?), and the 3rd heroine could possibly be sold separately. I don't think this is likely, but it isn't impossible. More likely it's just going to be split 4/2/2.
Beside Saya,the other 2 heroines doesn't really have enough materials to be sold separately and since Saya's arc is confirmed to be the first 4 episodes of EX,there really is no doubt that they're gonna go with 4/2/2.
Weird but nice move from J.C staff really,let the most popular heroine goes first to have all the glory and help boosting DVD/BD sales right from the beginning while she's at it.
Old 2013-10-19, 16:13   Link #48
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankoku12 View Post
Weird but nice move from J.C staff really,let the most popular heroine goes first to have all the glory and help boosting DVD/BD sales right from the beginning while she's at it.
Well, just for the record... it's Warner Home Video who's really responsible for this decision, so credit to them. J.C. Staff makes the animation, but they don't decide how it gets sold.

It does make it interesting for us in that there'll be an OVA a month (+2 at the end) for the months following the end of the TV airing. I guess we'll still move the forum to "Older Series", but it is unusual...
Old 2013-10-19, 17:33   Link #49
Deathscyther

That's an interesting move by Warner Home Video. This will probably increase the DVD/BD sales. Especially doing Saya's route first is a smart move. She's the most popular EX girl after all.

I wonder if they'll connect these routes to the main story or if they'll air them as separate 'what if' stories.

Last edited by Deathscyther; 2013-10-19 at 18:08.
Old 2013-10-19, 18:06   Link #50
Rising7

My prediction is they'll have about the same level of detachment as the earlier routes in the first season, which didn't reference the underlying story heavily, if at all. It would be interesting if there are indications in the EX episodes definitively planting them somewhere in the sequence of Refrain or even first season episodes, but to me hardly a requirement.
Old 2013-10-19, 22:01   Link #51
AP24

My guess is we won't see any hints of whether the EX routes take place before or after the Refrain arc in the anime.
Old 2013-11-24, 20:27   Link #52
Zankoku12

Your goddess is here,people.
Old 2013-11-25, 08:39   Link #53
Aspirety
Voyager Witch

Does that mean the EX episodes will be included on each of the blu rays?
Old 2013-11-25, 18:09   Link #54
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Are you read previous news or what? Each BD/DVD would contain 2 Refrain eps and 1 EX ep. While 7th BD/DVD would have 1 Refrain ep and 2 EX eps. 8 eps in total(half of them for Saya's arc)
Old 2013-12-25, 01:53   Link #55
Zankoku12

Episode 1-4 : Saya
Episode 5-6 : Sasami
Last one : Kanata
Old 2013-12-26, 05:37   Link #56
Aspirety
Voyager Witch

That order seems unusual... Also, I thought there were 8 OVAs. Something special for the last one?
Old 2013-12-26, 07:18   Link #57
AP24

In the CM, it says:
BD vol.1-4: Saya (1 episode each)
BD vol.5-6: Sasami (1 episode each)
BD vol.7: Kanata (2 episodes)
Old 2013-12-26, 07:19   Link #58
Zankoku12

I meant the last arc,episode 7-8 is Kanata (too lazy to type :P).Nothing special there.

Also,Mezameta Asa ni wa Kimi ga Tonari ni is EX ending song.
Old 2013-12-27, 10:57   Link #59
Rising7

new PV
Old 2013-12-27, 15:19   Link #60
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Saya looks really cool; really liked her facial expressions and that hair style. It seems very familiar. Must be those all those tails her ridiculously long hair contains.

Seems like Little Busters's expansion had some small but significant additions. It's kinda like Starcraft: Brood War! Saya can be like the Dark Templar (really cool new flashy type who's in the shadows), Kanata the Corsair (cool personality and serves as support) and Sasami is like the Devourer (Nobody gives a fuck).

Whoops, the Angel Beats vibes started to make me to randomly create Starcraft references... please ignore me

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Closed Thread