Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-07-17, 12:23   Link #2101
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
The Novel as a whole is not over yet, only Part1, so to say.
The Gaiden Volumes are serving as a bridge towards Part2.
Part1 had 5 bulk volumes, each of them later split into 2 LN-format volumes, in a total of 10 volumes.
Gaiden, as far as I know, is on 4 volumes already... In LN-format, I guess...
No, this is incorrect.
Gaiden is 5 books, and they're in the original large format.

The half-size two-split LN (bunko) versions are currently at gaiden book 3 of 5.

So basically when the LN editions catch up, there will be 20 books in that format.
I have all the gaiden in the large format, but continuing to buy the smaller format as well.
Old 2015-07-17, 12:25   Link #2102
RDNexus

Ah, OK, thanks for clarifying things.
Then, in large format, there are 5 main-story volumes and 5 gaiden volumes, right?
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-17, 12:26   Link #2103
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Yeah. Currently waiting for season 2 to begin (which should start at book 11 obviously)
Old 2015-07-17, 12:27   Link #2104
RDNexus

Ninja'd... Just confirmed it through jap wikipedia. Thanks anyway

Gaiden could, pretty much, be considered Season2, since it's as long as Season1, and Season2 could be considered Season3
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-17, 12:54   Link #2105
bakato

I just watched episode 3. Does Leilei's sister ever make an appearance and have they gotten paired up yet?
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-17, 14:02   Link #2106
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
I just watched episode 3. Does Leilei's sister ever make an appearance and have they gotten paired up yet?
i asked the same thing and was answered just 1 page ago.. i don't know if she appear only in vol 5 but there is a picture of her with lelei in vol 5 bunko format

i also commented that they don't resemble each other at all
Old 2015-07-17, 21:54   Link #2107
charles88

By the way, in novel what are requirement to become apostles? Also is there a apostles allow start a family?

For Prince Zorzal, how he react when he found out Tyuule playing him as puppet and fool and planning to kill him? Also before his death, did he undergo villainous breakdown and receiving end of 'the reason you suck' speech?
charles88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-17, 22:54   Link #2108
AC-Phoenix
Detective

So I wanted to read the chapters covered by the anime in the manga and couldn't keep myself from continueing to read...
So I a question about something that might have been better explained in the novel...

When Pinya managed to find a gun during her first visit, did she manage to bring it back to the empire or did the metal detector find it?
Theoretically hard plastic weapons should be possible so I am kinda confused about whether the pistol that was on the table was the same Pinya picked up or just the same model. ~ Having read through the night might not have helped my perception in that regard either

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-17, 23:04   Link #2109
Jorna

Just want to ask about the character relationships like can someone give me the who's paired with who and how far there relationships is in the current story.

Like Deliliah had to take responsibility for Yanagida did they start a relationship. I want to know other characters relationships status is like.
Jorna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-17, 23:09   Link #2110
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
When Pinya managed to find a gun during her first visit, did she manage to bring it back to the empire or did the metal detector find it?
Yes, it was found out. And not just that gun but other guns that they looted out from CIA, Russian and Chinese agents. But its just too many that the soldier in the gate just turns a blind eye about it.

They are already having shortage in good equipment and having new equipment is always welcome.
Old 2015-07-17, 23:22   Link #2111
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles88 View Post
By the way, in novel what are requirement to become apostles? Also is there a apostles allow start a family?

For Prince Zorzal, how he react when he found out Tyuule playing him as puppet and fool and planning to kill him? Also before his death, did he undergo villainous breakdown and receiving end of 'the reason you suck' speech?
The requirements of becoming a demigod is not clearly defined but becoming an apostle (a type of demigod) is pretty simple. Be chosen by a god.

All the demigods that showed up in the novel so far are apostles with one exception.
The Forest Goddess Yareharun is a sentient forest who became a demigod through sheer evolution alone. She serves no god as her master.

Also, no idea if procreating is possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorna View Post
Just want to ask about the character relationships like can someone give me the who's paired with who and how far there relationships is in the current story.

Like Deliliah had to take responsibility for Yanagida did they start a relationship. I want to know other characters relationships status is like.
Spoiler:

Last edited by aohige; 2015-07-17 at 23:32.
aohige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-17, 23:25   Link #2112
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

How badly was Yanagida crippled?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-17, 23:31   Link #2113
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Yes, it was found out. And not just that gun but other guns that they looted out from CIA, Russian and Chinese agents. But its just too many that the soldier in the gate just turns a blind eye about it.

They are already having shortage in good equipment and having new equipment is always welcome.
Those I understood, It was jsut Pinya's gun that made me go '?'

Thank you for clearing that up for me.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-17, 23:34   Link #2114
charles88

By the way who is Furuta, Vifiita, Kengun, Panache, Moy and Wareharun

Please also post the picture of those character as well.
Old 2015-07-17, 23:45   Link #2115
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles88 View Post

By the way who is Furuta, Vifiita, Kengun, Panache, Moy and Wareharun

Please also post the picture of those character as well.
Can't, I'm at work right now.

Furuta is the chef. He has appeared in the manga many times already.
Kengun is the leader of the heli squad that came to Itallica's rescue. The older man that gave Pina impression of a seasoned warrior.
Vifiita is a young boyish knight in Pina's orders, she hasn't shown up in the manga yet.
Panache was the short haired knight you saw during the Itallica arc, she was with Bozes when reporting to Pina about beating up Itami.
Moy and Wareharun doesn't appear until the Gaidens. Moy is a trap shota who dresses in goth-loli outfit, one of Rory's followers.
Wareharun I explained in the post above.
Old 2015-07-18, 00:59   Link #2116
Jorna

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
The requirements of becoming a demigod is not clearly defined but becoming an apostle (a type of demigod) is pretty simple. Be chosen by a god.

All the demigods that showed up in the novel so far are apostles with one exception.
The Forest Goddess Yareharun is a sentient forest who became a demigod through sheer evolution alone. She serves no god as her master.

Also, no idea if procreating is possible.

Spoiler:
Thanks so a lot of character actually progressed there relationship thats good to bad for Furuta. Yanagida yay he got Delilah I wish I can read the part about them to bad the LN is not translated in baka tsuki.
Jorna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-18, 01:22   Link #2117
Kamui04

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
So I wanted to read the chapters covered by the anime in the manga and couldn't keep myself from continueing to read...
So I a question about something that might have been better explained in the novel...

Theoretically hard plastic weapons should be possible so I am kinda confused about whether the pistol that was on the table was the same Pinya picked up or just the same model. ~ Having read through the night might not have helped my perception in that regard either
Even if the body of a gun is made from plastic, all the internals and specially the barrel are made of metal to cope with all the forces it has to sustain. That they can't be detected by a metal detector is just a myth, further exaggerated by all those fear mongering articles about 3D printed guns.
Kamui04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-18, 04:40   Link #2118
Brald
The Lord Inquisitor

Hello, can anyone say:
Spoiler for question:
Brald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-18, 07:46   Link #2119
charles88

So what kind of ruler of Prince Zorzal and Pina on they become emperor?

Also which race that actually native to special area that not came from other world cause by opening of Gate

Also what Hardy think of Itami Yoji?
Did all Itami squadron stay behind special area after gate closed?
Old 2015-07-18, 08:55   Link #2120
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
So it's a real possibility for Itami to become a demigod once Rory becomes a god? lol.

Tags
fantasy, harem, military science fiction