AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2016-01-07, 21:45   Link #21
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

They're changing the order of some chapter for the sake of introducing characters without affecting the "storyline".
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-07, 23:32   Link #22
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

So who's streaming this? I saw an entry for the show on Funimation's site, but no videos as of yet. Do they not have the simulcast rights?
Old 2016-01-07, 23:49   Link #23
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
So who's streaming this? I saw an entry for the show on Funimation's site, but no videos as of yet. Do they not have the simulcast rights?
As far as I remember Funi is sometimes slow in releasing their first ep. After that they stay pretty on target though.

That aside, I believe Funi's release date for the series was 4-5 days later than the release in Japan? Which would be the 11th or 12th? I also see that AniLab and Daisuku have streaming rights, but for them the series as "Schedule TBA", I believe.
Old 2016-01-08, 00:48   Link #24
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

It baffles me that they had to delay the broadcast by at least 5 days.
Are they still in the middle of getting copyrights to use Yan-yan, etc. for episode content?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-08, 01:12   Link #25
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Ep 01

Okay ... now THAT was funny. And I mean really off-the-wall and random funny. Literally lol'd several times while watching it!

I have no idea if they will be able to keep this up throughout all the eps, but if they do this will definitely be a winner of a series.

For now will tentatively commit.
Old 2016-01-08, 01:37   Link #26
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

It was... about as interesting as anime about candy gets. Random anime parody thing is really off though.
The characters themselves are fine. Just that talking about candy is probably as interesting as anime about riding trains. (And yes, I somehow watched all episodes of that anime)

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-08, 01:42   Link #27
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
It was... about as interesting as anime about candy gets. Random anime parody thing is really off though.

The characters themselves are fine. Just that talking about candy is probably as interesting as anime about riding trains. (And yes, I somehow watched all episodes of that anime)

Not really your thing, then?

Did you like the humor? Or no? Or perhaps it was hit and miss? Or ... ?
Old 2016-01-08, 12:08   Link #28
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

To be honest, I love it! This show is really fun, as Hotaru acting like a Haruhi that is obsessed about candy instead of SF stuff. I almost was like the Dad shipping her with Coconuts, until...

Saya is so frigging MOE! Forgot about her for a second, since I really thought the twins won't be introduced until the second episode. They skipped a few chapters just to get to their introduction, and I can't say I minded it at all. Yeah, colour me biased, but... actually never mind, as that might be spoiler territory. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-08, 13:12   Link #29
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

it was ok, almost put me to sleep sometimes, it doens't have the same appeal or has an effective comedy as non non biyori
Old 2016-01-08, 13:14   Link #30
moodie

i guess most ppl were expecting something different but i knew i was going to get this

and I'm pleased
moodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-08, 14:48   Link #31
ninjastarforcex
Read My Sig :)

rofl saint seiya, gundam, dragon quest, draogn ball
saya best girl
Old 2016-01-08, 15:37   Link #32
SeaDoor

Liked what I saw. Have a soft spot for likable idiot characters and a random plot.
SeaDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-08, 17:46   Link #33
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
That was pretty solid. Some good laughs along the way and certainly an excited cast. Over the top, but not in a bad way.

Best of luck to Saya. Also props to our lead. He managed to go through an entire tsundere rage session and smooth it over like a champ . Despite all the rage Saya had going he just smoothed it out without noticing a thing .

Should be a fun little show.
Old 2016-01-08, 17:59   Link #34
Shlugo

A must see of the season, an offbeat, oddly educational comedy about sweets and one girl's battle to make a guy inherit a candy shop. Hilarious and charming, this series will be a mainstay of the season for me.
Shlugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-08, 18:41   Link #35
Malicre

Cafe girl > Candy girl

Anime is forgettable, don't even remember the character names.
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-08, 20:21   Link #36
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I can't unsee Touma and Tsuchimikado shenanigans in this show.
That said, I need to not expect a plot and just go for the ride.

Aaaaaand maybe go hunting for some dagashi myself.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-08, 21:06   Link #37
Tenzen12

As far as I can say it's nothing special, but I really like coffee girl so I will stick with it.
Old 2016-01-08, 21:51   Link #38
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

That girl got a lot of energy and so dose the dad but the cafe girl seems to be spiteful
Old 2016-01-09, 05:31   Link #39
Yamada II

Episode 1

This was hilarious. It was so ridiculous and stupid. Hotaru is sekushi and kawaii, but also a bit towards the weird side, but that doesn't matter. Besht gurl here.

Lol Kokonatsu was writing a manga and the ideal girl he made there, popped right in front of him. Lol his nickname "Coconuts". He doesn't want to take over the shop after his dad, but that's what his dad wants. And Hotaru also wants that because then the dad would work for her family's company. So she is on a mission to make Coconuts take over the business. Lol she made her reason for coming here cool while telling Saya.

This is a definite keeper. The comedy looks great so far and the characters all look fun. Since the summer vacations are going on for the kid, there is a chance that they will go to the beach. Can't wait to see the sekushi bishoujo in a bikini. Would be great I bet.
Yamada II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-09, 06:29   Link #40
Sides

Yay, a comedy show.
So far a great first episode, but I have a bad feeling how it will pan out, especially If you throw romance or relationship crap in these type of shows. 8/10 times it ends up with a really bad ending, or a non ending thing.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
candy, comedy, daily life, shounen