Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-06-05, 14:37   Link #121
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
Yes. When it became clear that she was just fucking with him, I was like OHSNAP THAT WAS AWESOME.
Sally someone spoiled that's enough for me. But yeah I was like oh smap he just got played! His reactions when he got owned by her and then hulk was priceles.
Old 2012-06-05, 14:39   Link #122
Zakoo

My conclusion being that nor you and I have the ability to judge what a good or bad soldier is (aside if you are a caporal, general, something-al, and thus you could), I don't think my conclusion is biaded, you are launching yourself in a debate you are unable to end, because there is no real conclusion anyway, mentally speaking women are stronger, physically speaking men have the upper hand but it's slowly narrowing as the effort grows longer.

Anyway, feel free to think what you want, but you aren't arguing, you are simply using ad hominem, nor did you answer scientifcally -like monsta666 and he showed me that things weren't as simple as this-, nor are you simply answering actually.

Quote:
Thank you for providing level-headed opinion and, above all, simple common sense, that seems to be the first casualty when a sensitive subject push people to replace objective interpretation of facts with personal bias driven by agenda.
Saying that the average women tends to the stereotypical Barbie and that the men wants to look like Ken is perfectly objective... yes. I wonder between you and I who is the more biased.

If you are considering that it's a high leveled answer to think that stereotypes are bad, but they do exist because they have some real life basis then I can't do anything for you. All mohamed are muslim terrorists, all "black" steal people, all catholic are pedophile after all. Hmm yes, seems perfectly true for me.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 15:00   Link #123
Akka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
My conclusion being that nor you and I have the ability to judge what a good or bad soldier is (aside if you are a caporal, general, something-al, and thus you could), I don't think my conclusion is biaded, you are launching yourself in a debate you are unable to end, because there is no real conclusion anyway, mentally speaking women are stronger, physically speaking men have the upper hand but it's slowly narrowing as the effort grows longer.
The problem is that you reach this conclusion by making a lot of very outlandish statements, and using many dead-wrong facts.
This alone hint heavily at a very biased conclusion.

To go with one particularly egregious point, did you even realize that men, being taller, have naturally bigger brains than women on average, and that this was actually one of the most overused fallacy used by misogynists to conclude what they wished for, i.e. that women were "inferior" ? So your argument that they have "more grey matter" is not only just using an already disproved reasoning, but it's also completely opposed to reality even in its premisses).

(the same fallacy was also used by colonial apologists in the early XXth, who compared the skull size of "white men" with "black men" - conveniently comparing the smallest tribes in Africa to the very tall scandinavian population)
Quote:
Anyway, feel free to think what you want, but you aren't arguing, you are simply using ad hominem, nor did you answer scientifcally -like monsta666 and he showed me that things weren't as simple as this-, nor are you simply answering actually.
Ad hominem is attacking the poster.
What I did is simply calling you on the fact that your post was biased and wrong, which is entirely different.

It's very common for people who make bogus statement to hide behind the convenient "ad hominem" excuse when someone point at the flaws in their posts, but that's just another attempt to dodge the issue.
Quote:
Saying that the average women tends to the stereotypical Barbie and that the men wants to look like Ken is perfectly objective... yes. I wonder between you and I who is the more biased.

If you are considered that it's a high leveled answer to think that stereotypes are bad, but they do exist because they have some real life basis then I can't do anything for you. All mohamed are muslim terrorists, all "black" steal people, all catholic are pedophile after all. Hmm yes, seems perfectly true for me.
That's absolutely not what has been said. The staggering amount of strawmanship required to distort what was being said into this caricature is the finishing touch showing how much you're biased.
Akka is offline   Reply With Quote