AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2011-09-13, 01:07   Link #21
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
Small update today... it's about "camera" and some screens of Drake gameplay (by the way, his special meter is indicated through claw marks~)

Now... as for the camera... you can now press up twice, or down twice to move the camera up and down, to check the stage... kinda to look before you leap~?

Sorry for the small scans, it's what I got~
Old 2011-09-27, 02:13   Link #22
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

An update today that I didn't think I'd be announcing.... but it looks like Kidd, Lucci, Vivi, Wapol, and Eneru are all confirmed playable... they also got some gameplay footage of them on the main page... the P means playable by the way...

http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp...character.html

I seriously did NOT see this coming.... also Arlong, Kuro, and Krieg confirmed as assists.
Old 2011-09-29, 10:33   Link #23
marvelB

Wow, looking at that..... that's a pretty darn impressive roster so far. And playable Buggy, Wapol, and Magellan is quite a neat plus as well, I might add. It does make me a bit sad to see Foxy reduced to assist status, though....

I also find it interesting that in the "legendary pirates" section Roger is actually included as an assist character, though we don't actually know anything about his fighting style (the screens show him using a sword, but.... eh). Rayleigh is to be expected, but I'm guessing that the last unrevealed character in that section is going to be Shiki. If so, I hope that he's at least made playable....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 19:25   Link #24
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Wow, looking at that..... that's a pretty darn impressive roster so far. And playable Buggy, Wapol, and Magellan is quite a neat plus as well, I might add. It does make me a bit sad to see Foxy reduced to assist status, though....

I also find it interesting that in the "legendary pirates" section Roger is actually included as an assist character, though we don't actually know anything about his fighting style (the screens show him using a sword, but.... eh). Rayleigh is to be expected, but I'm guessing that the last unrevealed character in that section is going to be Shiki. If so, I hope that he's at least made playable....

Well, Roger WAS in Gigant Battle 1, he was unlocked by beating the game 100%. All he does really is just fill your special bars with a mighty pirate yell~
Old 2011-10-02, 22:07   Link #25
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Yet again another update I never thought I'd make...

Spoiler for New Playable character:

Looks like Caribou is confirmed playable in this game too... which... I guess works.... also Sanji's skywalk~
Old 2011-10-03, 07:06   Link #26
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

^I'm certainly surprised.
Old 2011-10-03, 11:10   Link #27
marvelB

Well now, if it isn't everyone's favorite psychopath..... actually I don't find it surprising that he made it into the game (though I admit I didn't expect him to be playable). Perhaps this means we may actually see some of the characters from the current manga storyline make it in as playable characters, as well.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post
Well, Roger WAS in Gigant Battle 1, he was unlocked by beating the game 100%. All he does really is just fill your special bars with a mighty pirate yell~

Ah, okay. Admittedly, I didn't really play much of the first game, so I wasn't aware. Still, we never actually saw Roger fight in any flashback (at least none of the ones shown so far), so I just find it surprising that he's using a sword in this game (at least we knew Rayleigh had sword skills when he fought Kizaru.....).
Old 2011-10-03, 14:42   Link #28
Rainbowman

Quote:
Well now, if it isn't everyone's favorite psychopath..... actually I don't find it surprising that he made it into the game (though I admit I didn't expect him to be playable). Perhaps this means we may actually see some of the characters from the current manga storyline make it in as playable characters, as well.....
If that's the case, I wonder if Hody and his crew along with Vander Decken No. 9 would make an appearance. If Shirahoshi is to be in this game, she would have to be an assist character that summons random sea beasts.
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 03:40   Link #29
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Quote:
Ah, okay. Admittedly, I didn't really play much of the first game, so I wasn't aware. Still, we never actually saw Roger fight in any flashback (at least none of the ones shown so far), so I just find it surprising that he's using a sword in this game (at least we knew Rayleigh had sword skills when he fought Kizaru.....).

Well... here's his sprite sheet from Gigant Battle just cause...

Spoiler for Gol D. Roger sprite sheet:

Fun fact, Gol D. Roger is the only support that can't be attacked~ ;3
Old 2011-10-04, 03:48   Link #30
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowman View Post
If Shirahoshi is to be in this game, she would have to be an assist character that summons random sea beasts.
Or her attack could be crying?
Old 2011-10-04, 12:51   Link #31
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Or her attack could be crying?
Now where's the action in that?
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 13:07   Link #32
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowman View Post
Now where's the action in that?
Could easily result in a power-up. We've seen such moves from side characters in the past.
Old 2011-10-10, 09:17   Link #33
marvelB

Hmmm, kinda surprised nobody else brought this up yet, but we've got a couple new scans:

Spoiler:

So lessee here..... possible playable Coby and Helmeppo? As well as Marco and Doflamingo? And Bepo as an assist!? Sweet indeed. But something even more interesting to point out is the bottom right-hand corner of the second scan. If you look just above Chopper's hat you'll see the arm of who looks like a swordsman character holding a gourd flask. So I just gotta wonder: Hyouzou confirmed for GB2.....?
Old 2011-10-11, 02:52   Link #34
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Quote:
Hmmm, kinda surprised nobody else brought this up yet, but we've got a couple new scans:

Spoiler:

So lessee here..... possible playable Coby and Helmeppo? As well as Marco and Doflamingo? And Bepo as an assist!? Sweet indeed. But something even more interesting to point out is the bottom right-hand corner of the second scan. If you look just above Chopper's hat you'll see the arm of who looks like a swordsman character holding a gourd flask. So I just gotta wonder: Hyouzou confirmed for GB2.....?

Yeah, I saw the Coby/Helmeppo screen, I was just not sure what to make of it... I mean, they're both one character... so I don't know how they'll play as a PLAYABLE character.... also, Hyouzou will probably end up an assist along with Hody's other henchman.... Decken will probably be an assist too.... but I do think Hody will become playable~

Also, found a trailer awhile back with alot of animation, which will probably be used in the opening, only with a vocal version of "We Go"~

What I found interesting, is it looks like by taunting with Franky, you can change your hairstyle for the match. Also, an instrumental version of the full "We Go"~

Last edited by SOGESNAKE; 2011-10-11 at 03:22.
SOGESNAKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 16:07   Link #35
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

There's some pretty interesting animation in that trailer. Certainly hope it's used in the opening, because if not it'll be such a waste.

& i'm loving the instrumental version of We Go.
Old 2011-10-12, 06:53   Link #36
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

With the new site update showing off some character specials... a certain character was found on Zoro's video...

Looks like Hody's original form is confirmed as playable~
Old 2011-10-13, 20:58   Link #37
suki888

cool i see one piece more and more!!!
suki888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 22:48   Link #38
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Shiki confirmed playable, and 2 Strong World stages also confirmed...

Spoiler for Shiki:

Y'know, this game just keeps getting better and better compared to the first game~
Old 2011-10-16, 04:31   Link #39
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I can see Shiki's power being a lot of fun to play around with, and i'm all for those two stage choices.
Old 2011-10-17, 11:13   Link #40
marvelB

Yeah, I figured that we'd see a playable Shiki soon enough, so I'm not surprised. Still, I guess that would also mean that if Van der Decken turns out to be in the game, he'd be stuck in assist status since his ability is somewhat similar to Shiki's....